(PP-F4) Two is a Crowd (Kitty) [Complete]

Arekkusu looked at his time on his message board. She was late... then again this is the fourth floor and she is still pretty new. Still... for a new weapon? Arekkusu wondered what held up his partner for the moment.

Sure... we'll meet at the Tree just outside of the Town gates. Meet me there at 7:00 and from there we will get a lot of loot.

And yet there he was. It was almost 20 minutes since his partner were to arrive. So Arekkusu sat down next to the tree and pulled out his Violin to play a slow melody of Alan Lee Silva. He played one of his favorite songs named "The Code". He then closed his eyes as he played, it didn't sound too complete since his Orchestra wasn't there to play alongside him, but he at least is getting somewhere. Good enough is what Arekkusu figured. From then, Arekkusu had time fly since he didn't notice or wait.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah!" Arekkusu exclaimed as he heard her voice. He screeched on the Violin and looked up at the tree to see Kitty-Chan was most certainly there. "Were you stalking me for 20 minutes straight!?"

Arekkusu still sat at where he was because he wasn't done with his song. "You sat there to watch me standing..." Arekkusu said. "Kitty-Chan... 20 minutes?"

Arekkusu sighed, but he couldn't be mad at her. Her laugh was just too hard to be mad at. Arekkusu wasn't even miffed, he actually had a small grin. Then he looked through his inventory to see where the item he wanted to give her was.

"This is the weapon I promised you." Arekkusu said. "Consider yourself lucky, I rarely give my items to people, and one this good... this is the first time I'm doing it. Tell me how you like it."

-Lost Anneal Blade +1-

Opened her inventory and saw that the new blade was in her inventory.

-Gained Anneal Blade +1-

Kitty equipped it and it showed up in her holster on her left hip she smiled "Oh so you do love me so much that you even gave me a precious sword!" She teased Arekkusu she faced him and bowed in a traditional Japenese style she stood up straight "Arekkusu-kun, arigatÅgozaimashita" She closed her eyes and tilted her head and smiled in a cute way.

Arekkusus face turned red, that joke put him on the spot so badly and he didn't even know how to reply. "Uhhhhh..." Arekkusu said. He then just pushed Kitty playfully as his reply. "So what do you think of the doomoimasuka? Pretty cool right? Break it and I break your starter sword, it took me forever to get that blade."

Arekkusu then noticed the ears on his partners head. "So you really are a cat aren't you Neko girl." Arekkusu said playfully. "I have to fight with a cat the whole way and her name is Kitty-Chan. This will be awesome!"

Kitty giggled and blushed "Well i guess you'll have to, won't you pÄtonÄ." Kitty looked at Arekkusu "Hey, Arekkusu-kun we never really got to know each other very well." Kitty looked at him sadly because she didn't know much about her partner she had befriended a couple weeks back. "You haven't told me about your self.."

"Arekkusu-kun, tell me about the real you." Kitty looked at him "You haven't talked about yourself one bit since we have come to know each other, and i like to know everyone and anyone." Kitty sat down looking at the spot in front of her, signaling for him to have a seat in the empty, short, wind-flowing grass "sit with me and tell me about yourself." Kitty smiled at him with a warm smile making him feel better.

Arekkusu had his doubts on giving his information so easily. Then again, Kitty is one of the few people left he feels he can reach out to. He told her so many things, in fact, giving that information is nothing compared to what he tells her.

"My name is obviously not Arekkusu." Arekkusu said. He hesitated before he continued onto his next sentence. "My name is... Abner... Abner Takaro. My personality in the real world was rather hateful because of something that happened when I was 10. I was a hateful asshole for so many years, the only person I actually let into my life if my brother, but once family problems came up, I couldn't take it anymore. That's how I got here, a world where no one is my boss... but this world ended up being a gamble for my life. And despite the knives held to my throat, spears thrown at my body, my sword always being at hand, I still like this world way better than the real world."

Arekkusu didn't say the most bloody of details because he really didn't want to grieve. Now it was his turn to ask questions. "and while information is being given..." Arekkusu started. "What about you? How were you in the real world?"

When she listened to his story she felt bad for him constantly wanting to give him a hug every time something bad had happened to him when he had told her things she had no clue about. Kitty straightened up and fixed her hair a little, her pink hair still flowed in the wind as the breeze of the grassy plain near the town had increased slightly, "My real name is Kaitlyn "Kitty" Hikari Yuuki, i am Fifthteen and I've lived in Japen about my whole life...i was born there. My family well i have my father who is from the United states and my mom from Tokyo, Japan..." She told Arekkusu things about her family..things she never told any of her best friends "... And with my little sister being diagnosed with cancer and my mom and dad getting devorced i fell into a depression, i wanted to escape life and sometimes even felt like doing terrible, unspeakable things to myself because of the pain i felt inside. I heard of Sword art online being released and i bought a nervegear and got the game and i was somewhat happy and the game started to lift me off of my depression until the day we got stuck in here and then i fell back into my depression and when i met new friends here like Unyie, Claim and you, i'm starting to learn how to enjoy life even during the bad times." She got done rambling on and finally looked at Arekkusu again with a half smile on her face.

"I am so sorry..." Arekkusu said with sympathy in his voice. He put his left hand on her shoulder to address to her that he is going through something similar. "That day... when I was ten... I was sent to go get groceries. When I did, I walked past a bar and heard my fathers voice yelling... what he said was blurry, but he sounded so mad. I looked inside to see that he was actually drinking before... he got in a fight. He was drunk and got in a damn bar fight... I remembered how my father gave the man a cut with the knife... but that was it. My father was beaten to death while drunk... and I had to watch with my own eyes as he fell to his death. He laid on the ground, all you can see is a screaming and crying Arekku... Abner yelling and trying to get to his father. He didn't know his father was a drunk, but now that he did and how his father died, Abner hated life. I hated everyone around me... I even swore at orphans who were in my class... now that I look back at it... I was so damn baka, stupid, STUPID!"

Kitty's mouth dropped she felt bad for him she even started to cry from hearing what the poor teen had to go through, a kid her age should never have to go through anything like that she thought "Kami watashi no Ä, Abner-kun i'm so sorry." She hugged him trying to get him to feel better as she squeezed him more while tears fell from her face "Watashi wa mÅshiwakearimasen..." She said relizing she was speeking japenese she goes back to english and says what she said in Japenese "I'm sorry..."

"Please don't cry, it's nothing to me now." Arekkusu said as he crouched himself lower to meet her face to face. He then patted her head to try to help. "What happened to the playful Kitty-Chan I knew? You're going to melt away, please don't cry for me. I'm over it now... I have this world now. I'm so much happier here, and the fact that people are happy is what should count. If we're happy, there is nothing we should cry about, so please stop crying, it hurts me to see you like this."

Kitty looked into his eyes and stared into them for a minute and finally spoke up "I just don't like things that had happened to people close to me it gets me sad" she started to cheer up "you know what when we get out of this game i feel that we should meet in real life eventually..." she stopped and she thought, "Wait does he live in the U.S or in Japan?" she thought to herself "... Are you in Japan?"

"Yeah." Arekkusu said. "I was raised American, but I actually just went to Japan in a vacation trip, which is where I got all this Nervegear. We were supposed to return to America a few months ago... but... well... here I am. My family is waiting on me, and though I don't like it out there, they are the only ones in that world that cared about me. You live in Japan too right?"

"Yes, i live in a huge tower in the heart of Tokyo City, maybe you've heard of it? its name is ctOS Tower, the Tower is the tallest in all of Tokyo it is my dads Tower he owns ctOS and its his office building but ontop of the building is a huge penthouse and thats where i live...Well where i think i am at the moment, who knows our parents could've taken us to the hospital because of our condition and i'm sure they heard about everything on the news so."

"Heh." Arekkusu said. "Imagine if we had rooms from side to side. That would be funny, just waking up in the real world and waking up seeing each other. That would be pretty cool huh. Now that I think about it more, many people actually are waiting for me, I'm going to promise myself that I will make it out of this game alive and well enough to continue life. We should meet up in the real world when we wake up, so how about you? Do you want to get out of here as well?"

"Yeah of course, i would like to see my twin sister and my little sister again, and of course we can see each other in the real world if we aren't in the same hospital than go to the ctOS building, ask anyone in Japan where it is and they will point you in the right direction it is only the tallest tower and most futuristic looking building in all of Japan. Oh what am i saying i can just track you using your phone..."