(PP-F4) Two is a Crowd (Kitty) [Complete]

"Don't worry about me Kaitlyn-Chan." Arekkusu said to her, trying to reassure her. "I won't die, I will make sure that doesn't happen. There is too much I have to do before I do that anyways, seeing you in actual person is the number one. And until those things are done, I'm going to make sure neither us die. I will find a way to clear the game, then we will see each other in person, you know, where no one is gambling their lives here."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Abner took the time to think about it, it would be so nice and they could both actually live in peace. One thing Abner wanted was life, and for it to be with Kaitlyn would be even better.

Then he realized that everyone is being counted on to beat the game. Abner looked at his weapon, The Rising Edge, it was a treasure that guided him from the beginning to now. It told him what the chances of beating the game were if no one were there except for him and Kaitlyn.

"But what if no one beats the game?" Abner said... he then realized that was a good thing. He would then spend the rest of his days with Kaitlyn away from the world. It was exactly what he wanted, yet he still felt bad for it. "I don't want you to be killed by the game if we're the only ones standing."

Abner then changed the subject to help her, she was a lot newer than he was to the game, when he was her level, he had no roof to live under. He could've had someone prevent that. "Hey Kaitlyn-Chan." Arekkusu said. "Do you need some place to stay? When I was your level, I needed some place to go. So now that I have a place, I remember being your level and not having one. If you need a place, you can go to my place."

"Well that depends." Arekkusu said as he then was ready to begin to joke around. "I know  you think you are a Kitty, but I think you might be a little chicken. It's on the 6th floor, if you aren't scared, that is where my room is at."

He then put his arm around her from behind her neck and waited for reply on his offer.

(OOC: Gtg for a bit)

Arekkusu laughed as he then stood up from where he was standing. There were two floors to travel in order to get to their destination.

"All right then." Arekkusu said to Kaitlyn. "Lets make it a race! But since you don't know where it is, I have an advantage, see ya!"

With that, Arekkusu laughed as he began to jog away and then waited for her to follow him.

There was one thing that Arekkusu would never understand, no matter the odds, the amounts, or even the levels, the girl always beats the boy in races. It was funny in Arekkusus eyes, he then actually began to run to catch up, he wasn't even going at his fullest potential.

"To the 6th floor!" Arekkusu said. "Come on, you run like a dru-"

Arekkusu then tripped over a rock, making him eat back what he just said. Another thing about girls, they always had the better luck.

Kitty looked back as she kept running, still not at her full potential she considered this her "Warm up". She had great athletic abilities she was after the captain of the cheerleading team at the "Tokyo Prep. Academy for the gifted". She looked behind her seeing the Abner had fell. She laughed and stuck out her tongue at him.

Arekkusu stood back up onto his feet and then he used a skill in order to not only catch up, but easily surpass her. Arekkusu used his "Charge" Skill with his blade, making Kaitlyn his target, but then passing her when he was almost there. His feet ran intensively and Arekkusu didn't even want to look at them, he kept running until he caught up to Kaitlyn, then sheathed his blade and passed her, spinning as a taunt.