(PP-F4) Two is a Crowd (Kitty) [Complete]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitty giggles "What do you mean THAT Yuuki..." Kitty looked at Abner confused trying to figure out what he had meant about that yuuki she went and opened her mouth to answer his second question "Yeah i can get into your phone, i...i am sort of a hacker, i got into it when i was young and had nothing to do and....hell i lived in a huge building that held the worlds largest mainframe computer i took interest into technology and i got good at it and now i am a hacker and believe it or not i am the head of the Cyber security division at ctOS."  Kitty had just revealed her biggest secret to Abner.

Arekkusu laid off the topic of Asuna, he knew their last names were Yukki, but so did many people. It could just be a switch up, but Arekkusu still had his doubts. He then continued to talk about himself.

"I'm a major on the Violin." Arekkusu said. "I also am part of a Music Production company creating Trance, Techno, and Dubstep. If I went back to America and performed on stage, I would've earned a record deal with my company and I would've been viral. I never really cared about it since I played well anyways, but now that it is here and I don't have it. I now have regrets. So I just desperately searched for a Violin and play the song I was going to play."

Arekkusu was supposed to shut up about that topic. He would've lost the contract if he told anyone and they found out about it. But Arekkusu didn't think that mattered anymore. "If you'd like, I can play it for you." Arekkusu offered as he smiled and put his Violin up, ready for the yes or no on playing the song.

"This one is called..." Arekkusu started. "Classical Reflections."

Arekkusu lifted his bow slowly and placed it on the Violin. He gave himself a slow four beat count, then he slid down the strings in a peaceful manner. He listened to the beautiful sound that the Violin made and how it fit very well with the scenery. Arekkusu leaned back against the tree and smiled as he effortlessly continued to slide on the bow. This time, he remained calm and hit every note without scratching, which really amazed him.

"Thanks." Arekkusu said. "I would say that is my biggest regret when it comes to life... or at least that life. This one is different, I have many regrets, but I don't have regrets having them. They lead me to many awesome people. Thanks for being there Kitt... I mean Kaitlyn-Chan.. especially at the worst times when this world is collapsing. It's getting rare to see much good nowadays."

"Miracles are always around the corner Abner-kun, they just decide to choose wierd times in wierd places, this is a chance for us..." Kaitlyn blushes, she coughs "I mean for everyone, hehe." She looks at Abner then looks to the ground "If we meet in real life i just wanna say it'll be the best time in my whole life, Abner-kun, thank you for everything that you have given me in this world."

Arekkusu then turned red, so much red flooded over him. He was so embarassed that he fell silent for a few seconds and looked at the ground. Then he spoke once again.

"Promise me something." Arekkusu said as he recovered himself. "Promise me that we will both survive until the end of the game, and that we will meet each other in real life. I will not die until I at least I see you at the end of the game. Can you promise me that?"

Kitty put her small little hand on his bigger hand when she blushed harder than before "I won't Abner-kun i promise i wouldn't die i..i can't die without seeing you in real life first..." Her face turned as red as a firetruck... Kitty mumbled something in Japanese under breath before looking into Abners eyes and smiling.

"Thank you, so much." Arekkusu said as he smiled at Kitty, or rather Kaitlyn. He then leaned back against the tree with his eyes closed and his mind relaxed. It was the first time he felt so embarassed and happy at the same time. He sighed happily and rested his hands on his lap. "Remember this day. It is the day this promise was made. Once a promise is made among two lov... uh, I mean friends, it is forever."

Kaitlyn relaxed, closing her eyes thinking about so many things so many people worrying about so much....she could loose so much if she fails at the final boss she knows what would happen and whos life she would crush if she did so. She laid back into the grass, looked up at the sky and a tear fell from her eye, she didn't want to lose but she wasn't sure if she would be able to go to the final boss, she had finally admitted to herself....She was scared and at the same time felt so loved, Kaitlyn didn't know what to do.

Arekkusu then looked to Kaitlyn, a tear was shed from her. Arekkusu then hugged her from the side to try to comfort her. "Are you all right Kaitlyn-Chan?" Arekkusu asked. "I swear anything I said bad I didn't mean, it's just that I lo-lo...lov..."

Arekkusu never was used to saying it, but this moment he wanted to say it so badly. Could he actually do it?

"I lo-." Arekkusu then looked down at Kaitlyn. He finally regained his confidence, this was the first time he had loved anyone, this was his chance to truly express it. His face burned like two flames as he said it.

Arekkusu then finally did it. "I love you Kaitlyn." Arekkusu said to her as he still held onto her, his blood flushed through him as fast as possible. He never knew it would actually happen. Arekkusu was once a lonely hateful bastard who could never love anyone, now he is a lot better as a person and not only feels better about himself, but actually feels better knowing that someone loved him back. The feeling Arekkusu always wanted to feel, he felt at this very moment.

Kaitlyn eyes filled with tears she hugged Arekkusu "i..l..love you too, Arekkusu-kun" Her life had finally became a haven in which she could feel happy and safe, so many things had happen to the both of them between casualties and lots of sadness the two had finally felt true happiness in a long time. Kaitlyn held onto Abner with all of her life, she loved him so much... she had never felt true love before she thinks "This is what real love feels like..."

Kaitlyn smiled while she was hugging him "If we are together i believe it, but i also don't want to risk losing you." She said still with tears in her eyes she held him tighter Thinking what will happen...Will someone pass this game? will we be stuck here forever? she wanted to know these answers but knew they wouldn't come easily.