(OP-F1) Choosing the Darker Path (Completed, Please Lock)

The first "menacing" man is a wimp who can't even pick up his sword. He was attempting to kill a group of low players but was stopped by Celes. The second is interfering because he wants no one to die. Hardly scary if you ask me. I said in a slightly calmer tone. I could tell that she meant no harm towards but everything about everyone was starting to get suspicious. It seemed that everyone knew each other in some way.

(Haha, do I really remind you of Zelrius? XD)

The boy who just came a moment ago equipped his sword and said something about not touching the girl with pink hair. I drew my dagger from behind my back and bent my arm, ready to throw it. I wouldn't miss either. If this boy wanted to start something with anyone I wouldn't stop him but he you get hurt in the process. 

Well, I see this is getting out of hand. We should indeed discuss this elsewhere but I doubt it will do any good. He is still going to "kill" someone sometime even if you knock some "sense" into him. You can't train a dog to be a horse after all-- If that made sense. I propose that we just set up a few duels or something then go eat so we all have some time to cool off a little. That way we'll be satisfied before yelling at each other. I said, sheathing my dagger and turning towards Tyrius. He hadn't said his opinion on any of this. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrius was immensely confused. Celes had her spear pointed at him and several people had just randomly joined he situation. Looking around, he realized that if he tried to harm any of the lower level players that were even further away now, he would most certainly die. He swore and yelled at all of the players to get their attention, saying, "Alright, enough. Celes, I-I only wanted to take one life. Just to see what it felt like. But now I know I can't because there will always be people around to stop me." He pushed the spear point away from him, and said calmly, "Let's just forget this ever happened, and pretend that life here is as 'normal' as it can be, okay?" 

He looked at a pink-haired player and realized that she was a PKer. He knew  he had to ask, and he did, "You, with pink hair. I have a question. What is it like to... kill?"

Mari gave a nod toward Yuji as he backed away from the heated group. "Don't apologize. You did what you thought was right." Mari turned her eyes to the boy who offered to get drinks at a tavern, she tapped her nose. "Can't go. PKer. No towns, no safe zones. No inns...." She continued the list, blue eyes travelling toward Tyrius. "No comfort. No way to get food. Living day to day sleeping in the wilderness."

Mari flicked her eyes toward the girl with multi toned hair. Suddenly, Mari was very interested in what she had to say. Mari had to have some respect for the woman. She carried herself well. Confident. She didn't seem like she'd be brash or act without weighing the consequences either. So this man....wanted to kill other players? WHY? Mari gave Celes a worried glance before focusing on Kiru again. Celes tried to stop him. That was good.

"Yuji is my guild member, and I his leader." Mari gave a small gesture of hello to the crowd. "Mari. Leader of Cerulean Silence.

Mari knew the name of the would be killer now. Tyrius. His eyes lit up when he saw her; an almost predatory gleam. He seemed frustrated, that he couldn't kill. It was disgusting. "Only one life?" Mari repeated as her nostrils flared, "For no reason, other than to see what it felt like?" Mari reached out to grab him by the cuff of his collar, pulling him toward her so her forehead touched his. "Don't back down like a pathetic little sh*t just because you realize you are cornered." Mari hissed at him. She didn't care what the others thought of her, she didn't care if any of them drew their blades. 

It took all of Mari's willpower not to cut the boy down where he stood now. "I will never tell you what it is like. It is a burden you should not want to bear. Would you so readily kill someone in reality? CHILDREN? Would you waltz out of your house and impale a child with a knife?" Mari thrust him away forcefully, spitting in his direction.

"Because that is what you are saying you want to do here."

listening to the pink haired girl I realised that I myself was debating taking another life ... to protect others and only for that reason but what disturbed me the most was that I was willing to do so without remorse. This bothered me I stepped forward and spoke again to ask a serious question this time and making sure no one else was about to speak I spoke up. ''Tyrius if you want to know how it feels how about taking a life for the right reasons.'' I said ''I myself have asked myself the question of what if someone was in danger or my own life was in danger ... why not reform and look for those in trouble and protect them becoming a vigilante'' I suggested. if this boy wanted to kill then so be it but he could atleast kill for the right reason and not just out of curiosity.

That was it. Tyrius realized what killing would do. Smiling, he said to Mari, "You don't have to tell me. You just showed me." As he stood back up, he dropped his sword and opened up his arms, almost like a person who expected a hug. "I'm sorry," he said to everyone, but directed it mostly to Mari, "I'm sorry for everything I've done. If any of you knew how I have been feeling this past few weeks, you would understand my thoughts and actions." He turned away from everyone and started silently crying, because he was just so confused.

He started laughing at the same time, so that they would not know that he was crying. He fell to his knees then, and said his next few words in a whisper, so that only those close to him could hear, "This world is tearing me apart. I have wanted to kill twice now. If you feel like I am a threat, then end me here and now. It might help us all." The tears were flowing now, and he struggled to contain his sobs. He was so lost, torn between two paths.

Celes bent over him for a moment and the got up and looked around " alright guys, shows over, why not head off, no one is killing, no one is fighting and.... Tyrius, why don't you go rest, it sounds like... Well like you've been majorly depressed..." She sighed and looked back to Mari, "you came to save me again" she whispered quietly to the woman. "My fairy godmother, it seems, dressed in red."

I stepped forward concerned for the man and knelt beside him ''How bout a drink my friend'' I said standing up I turned round to everyone '' how bout we all get a drink I myself would love to get to know you all better and I think that making friends would be a great start to clearing the upper floors if we can trust each other then we can work together better and beat this death game together'' I said as the wind blew my hair rustling it making what I said that little more dramatic. The more of us that can trust each other the better our chances and if I make friends here perhaps just maybe we can for a raid group further down the line and clear a few floors together.

"A... drink," Tyrius said, "Sounds good. I guess." He looked at Mari apologetically, and swore to himself that he would NEVER take a life. He bit his lower lip to refrain from saying anything stupid, but bit into it too hard, causing blood to pour out. He sat there, wishing that this situation would end.

Idiot, you can't take one life. Once you take one you'll either feel displeasure and be angry with yourself or you'll get anxious and continue to kill. I thought you were stronger than this, heh I guess not. I had an internal conversation with Tyrius. I had the habit of talking to people without actually speaking to them, impulsive thoughts probably. 

Mari's description of what it was like to be a PKer surprised me. I had met Daeron and Zelrius yet neither of them had these feelings of regret. They actually didn't seem by bothered by the incidents they were involved in. The girl Mari seemed distressed, and I wanted to ask her the events of her killings but I was cut short by the asking of drinks. I didn't really like being in this group anymore; they were way too emotional for me. 

As a final task before leaving I stood in front of Mari. I would like to speak to you later, or right now if you aren't going with them to drink. Ah, but I guess it can wait until later? I turned on my heel with my hands folded behind my back and left the group with no intentions of returning. Without turning backwards I yelled behind me. Tyrius, PM me if you want to duel! 

I helped the poor man up and turned to the group '' sorry I caused a scene here guys I think over reacted a little but thank you for bearing with me now shall we all find a tavern to have a drink a discuss things a little im sure we all want to know about each other so let us go and find a nice social atmosphere and discuss or strategy for clearing this game'' I said grinng I was glad their was no blood shed and felt even better that I might be able to make a few new friends that would prove both useful and invaluable in the future I turned to the pink haired girl and spoke to her ''pker or not we are in this together and I would very much like for you to join us'' I said. This girl seemed to not to be so bad and considering she hadn't attacked us yet she certainly didn't get a yellow symbol by randomly killing she had a reason to so and as since draterion told me about her it was definatly a just kill

(OOC: Alright, I think we have finished this RP, let's get it locked then.)

Tyrius was still a bit dazed, but ran with the situation. "Drinks... yay. We can all talk about stuff." He did a little dance then, hoping to lighten the mood for everyone, himself included, but ended up tripped and hitting his head on a nearby tree. He stood back up, laughing, and said, â€‹"Shall we go?"

Celes looked around the group and sighed, time to go. "Alright, I'll see you later guys. This is enough emotion for me. Mari, I hope you are well, and I hope to see you around agin, beautiful." Celes leaned in and kissed Maris cheek before walking away from the group, her glaive leaning over her shoulder. She wasn't one to drink, and she needed to find her low level players soon, or they might get hurt.

I waved those who were leaving off and turned to face the rest which currently was just me tyrius ''right then lead the way to you favourite watering hole my friend I wish to know more about you and should you wish to ill gladly tell you more about myself'' I said helping him up off the floor it was time to leave and I was certainly going to help this boy as best I can he was in a bit of a spot of trouble and I wasn't going to let him lose his mind. I felt I needed to protect him