GUILD MEMBERS NEEDED

L was guildless, it didn't bother him though, he never planned to stay with the Crimson inquisition forever anyway. It was now time to make his mark on Aincrad with his own. It was a dark and stormy night and the birth of the future most known guild in Aincrad would be born here. He black cloak covered his body and protected his hair from the rain, his red eyes gleamed in the night and smirking he stuck his request on the player notice board. "Let it be known, this will mark the birth of a new legend" A crack of thunder split the sky as he walked off into the darkness of the forest, heading towards a warmer place.

PLAYERS OF AINCRAD LET IT BE KNOWN!

I, Life, am searching for 3 players to form a guild with. Your signing will be greatly appreciated as we move towards a brighter future. The guild i wish to create does not focus on anything specifically, each player is too their own name and each has a chance to become great. I am hoping for this to turn into a community of great players working together to help eachothers goals, wether they be common or not. The only exception is that you treat others with respect. 

ALL PLAYERS WELCOME.

It doesn't have a specific type. Each player can make their own actions as they wish as long as they check with me before doing so. If you want to fight on the front lines then go for it, if you want to do mercenary work go for it, if you just want to practice your profession freely with the help of the guild then go for it. This will be a family type guild if i was to give it a type, doesn't matter who you are or what you do, you're free to join and do it and as a family we will help each other achieve our goals. Mainly we will be working towards clearing floors and dungeons as that is how i will be directing it at first. Player killers are also welcome as long as they do not kill fellow guild members and treat each other with respect by my standards. 

• 1 year later...