(PP-F9) Russian Roulette with life (Kiru and Tristan)

Tristan chuckled at the two again, not really quite sure what to make of them. "Well come on leader, show us the way then." he said with jest. He increased his pace to match Kiru as they walked through the lava filled lands, something he never really sat back to admire. Usually because it was too hot that someone could claim to enjoy this heat. Tristan wiped from sweat off his brow, when they finally reached the city, relieved he would be no longer be cooked like meat in this heat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brushed off both of their words of me being a leader, none of it would matter until the boss fight anyway. I looked ahead of me, we were just entering the town yet it looked the same as everything else. This was now a recognizable place for me, Phoenix Town. This was where I was told I was a leader, when I crashed Zelrius' meeting with all the important guild leaders. From that point forward I had been questioning my every decision. 

I stopped abruptly and turned around to face both Tristan and Arek. I couldn't quite explain why but I just couldn't handle being with them both right now. Tristan and I had been to dinner a few nights ago and Arek was the one I just ran around with dark with. You two are cramping my style! I have found the town so thank you Arek but I'm going now. Tristan, I hope to see you again soon. Well, I'm off. I said, not letting them in on my feelings of discomfort. I held up a piece sign above my head and ran away from them, looking back to smirk and wink. 

Arekkusu shunned away the piece sign with a sign of his own, and it wasn't with two fingers, but just one. Flipping the bird is the most censoring way of saying it. But he still didn't mind finding a town, and one of fire as well. That was something he expected on floor 9, and he felt proud to be there.

"Well, I have my own things to do." Arekkusu said as he sheathed his blade back in the holder. "I'd say go to hell, but I guess you're ahead of the game. I'll... See you both later..."