(PP-F9) Russian Roulette with life (Kiru and Tristan)

"Seriously swallow up the damn pride." Arekkusu said. "You can't deny that blood loss right there, and it doesn't really heal much. Just get by our ten points back and-"

Arekkusu then looked outside when he heard a rock hit the window. The wind carried many objects, and tocks were the least of them.

"All right Indiana Jones." Arekkusu started. "The crystal I'll talk about later, I'm not done with that, but what do we do now?"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tristan threw a rock at the window where two players rather loudly bickered. He recognised two of the voices and heard some of their conversation, recognising Kiru easier. To think that he not long ago had to explain to her how skills and skill points worked even as one of the highest level players...

He waved a hand in greeting to them both as he approached. "So you two done with your pissing contest yet? The lava salamanders will get no sleep hibernating if you two keep at it like this."

He was amused because regardless how strong either were to each other, if either of them attacked Tristan they received more damage hitting him than he would take. He could probably beat them individually into place, though he wasn't sure about both at the same time.

Rather than worrying about health or what not which healed out of combat anyway, Tristan took out a tissue and wiped away Kiru's blood. "There, better now? Now you can both stop worrying about it. Otherwise it will be my ears that will be bleeding rather than your face..." Tristan said with some sarcasm. He was used to sarcasm fencing with Kiru. Then again, he had also kissed her before and received quite the mix of reaction, so you never really knew what she would do in response.

The sudden rock on the little piece of glass surprised me. The remaining glass left on the window fell out and shattered onto the ground after falling two levels. I looked at the stairs on instinct and threw a dagger down them the moment I heard movement. The dagger hit the target, I was sure of that, but it clanged to the ground like it was was nothing.

ID; 3062 BD 8 (No damage dealt because Tristan has way too many defensive things)

My blood ran cold when I heard the familiar voice, Tristan's. To make things clear, I wasn't scared of him, I was embarrassed that he saw me with blood on my mouth. When he came over and wiped the blood off my mouth I swatted at his hand and looked away. I made sure he didn't see but my cheeks were hiding the slightest blush. Did you see the whole scene, the cause of my blood? I asked, looking at him with dark eyes, not my usual light ones. It was embarrassing enough to lose health, now he was here to witness? And right after I told him I didn't need his help...

"Hello there stranger that I have never met before." Arekkusu said. "I don't think the pissing contest would end with a tissue though. And how did you end up there?"

Arekkusu felt his body pulse a bit, which made him reach for his crystal and use it. He didn't know why, but the crystal made his pain much better but he still felt a bit of blood. He wasn't done bleeding yet.. Great. Arekkusu crossed his arms to cover the area stained with blood.

"Well someone has to clean up the mess you left behind, even if I didn't see what started it." He said in jest, a double entendre in that it answered both Arekkusu and Kiru with their first responses to him. It was true. He hadn't seen the fight that caused it, but regardless went on.

"I was just passing by Alkor's shop but didn't see him in. Then I heard two voices which led me here. One of which was bleeding and now blushing, the other who just happened to be here for all I know."

Finding Alkor these days was hard since he became an orange player, even though he new it was because of good intentions he became one. Well, moving on, Tristan rested on a wall and relaxed. "So what are you two doing on this floor though?"

I smirked when Arek grabbed his arm. It felt a little bit like payback in a way to me. Even though I hit him first it didn't matter, we were still both bleeding in front of someone. He was doing his best to conceal it but it wasn't working, I could tell he felt uncomfortable standing there. 

I didn't leave a mess, he did..I muttered under my breath and turned away. It was embarrassing enough to seem me bleeding but now to see me blushing? Oh this will surely be a scene if I don't keep myself from throwing a chair at him. That's none of your concern, Tristan. I snapped and crossed my arms over my chest. I gave Arek a cold stare when he looked at me, I wasn't about to just let him toss the speaking job to me. 

"So you know him." Arekkusu said to Classified. "You obviously know him better than I do. Don't look at me like that while you are the best person to make a choice for once."

Arekkusu saw "Tristan" as Classified called him. He had no blood loss at all, he was in perfect condition to fight. Classified may be as strong as she is a pain in the ass, but she lost way too much blood and she is embarrassed in his presence. Arekkusu couldn't take Tristan on his own for two reasons. One... Arekkusu is bleeding, a clear sign that he is weakened. The damn Dagger... and two, Tristan really didn't give a reason to fight, so why start one? Especially when Classified clearly knew who Tristan was.

Tristan raised his hands as though in defeat.

"Alright alright, I know you have cold stares enough to freeze Frosty the Warlord. How about instead we actually do some partying and fight monsters rather than see how long it takes until you freeze one another with your stares."

Tristan threw away the tissue he had used which was now blood stained. Well at Kiru wasn't bleeding anymore. He smiled at her and waited on their responses.

"Fighting monsters?" Arekkusu asked. "I could go for a few more... but we've gone through a lot. I'm willing to fight a few more, but we really need to get to the town and recover from there. I'm willing to party, but I'm not sure about Bruce Wayne here."

Arekkusu let his pain pulse, but he hated weakness being visible in him. The more he could hide the better, so he looked serious and still crossed his arms. The comfort... not there... then reputations, probably not there either.

I scoffed at Arek's words. Not that I want to know him. It wasn't because he was a bad guy or anything it was just that had been changing the way I acted around people. It was positive for everyone else but not for me. It was taking a tole on me. For example, I had just volunteered to be hit with a blade because of my changes lately. Tristan may have not noticed for reasons but I actually had begun to be just a little bit nicer. 

I personally would prefer to freeze everything on this stupid floor. And we would have to wait until day time to go and kill something. I had just tried to fight a giant bird in the freaking dark, it ended with me falling like eight stories! I exclaimed with fault toward Arek. It wasn't his fault, but it was at the same time. If he had just followed me to this building in the place then we wouldn't have fought the bird. But also I had not stayed where he told me to- big surprise. I looked outside to see the sun just at the edge of Aincrad. Now the sun decided to come out?! I huffed a heavy sigh and looked at Tristan. 

Besides, we need to go to the town first. 

Tristan looked at the two bicker like children over various issues. It was clear both weren't the most refined in socialities, but went with it.

"I think the consensus here then is to return to town then. Well, I'm not complaining, let's go."

Tristan walked with Arek and Kiru out of the building they were in, the sunrise happening in the distance. Then again as a floor full of lava there was an ambient light in general in the area.

"Yay..." Arekkusu said with lost hope in his voice. "Lava..."

Arekkusu unequipped his sword and his scarf to lighten the load a bit, but to unequip his armor would be stupid, that was his source of protection. It was really the most weight added, but he still felt the need to have it on. The pain he felt was then negated for a bit over his fear, but he stood tall and pretended his sweat drops were caused by heat, which was partially the case.

I followed Tristan down the creaky steps while practically stomping like a child. I always kept my knives on me, as Arek had learned the hard way, so I didn't need to equip anything. Once outside I was was struck with sun. I blinked my eyes a few times and saw a new perspective from the thin line of trees in the darkness of the night, miles away from any lava to provide light. For once since I've been around the two I didn't talk, mostly because I was angry but other than that it was rare.

Arekkusu being arekkusu wanted to have a little fun. He took advantage of Classified squinting at the sun to really annoy her. It felt like just a hobby now, someone to make fun of and in the end they are both straight with each other.

"Hey Classified." Arekkusu started. "Arent you supposed to be hissing and melting in the suns light right now?"

I shot a cold glare at Arek, his comment was good, pretty tough to top. Where did the hissing come from? Last time I checked ice queens didn't hiss. I made a reference to that one night with Tristan, he tried to make me stop being so cold- it didn't work obviously. And I can't melt, you guys would miss me oh so much! Besides, shouldn't your arm be unmovable by now? I nodded towards his arm where they crossed, so conveniently covering where I threw a dagger at him. You aren't hiding are you? A smirk spread across my face. 

Arekkusu used the pain to his advantage now. It was all too perfect. He reenacted his scenario. He covered his arm and fell on his knees with his eyes closed. He then made a psst sound, like bacon on a pan sizzling.

"It burns!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "The sun! Why the sun!?"

Arekkusu then fell onto the floor and laughed. He was dying of laughter he was having way too much fun.

Tristan sighed watching the two play their...whatever it was.

"You people. There's floor clearing and a boss fight and you lot are mocking each other at toddler level." he said with a slight sigh.

"Besides, last I checked we don't have vampires in SAO. Well, we might find mobs of them in higher levels, but no players which are. Vampires not being real and all..."

Tristan walked towards town on a weirdly peaceful journey.

"We should be there soon."

I clenched my teeth together and walked over to Arek. While he was being an idiot still I pulled out another dagger, ready to throw it at him. I paused when I realized it would do no damage, we were in a safe zone. Also, Tristan began to speak to me as if I were a child bickering with Arek. 

For you information I'm a leader in that boss battle, and I have no intentions of believing that he is a vampire. I said and walked ahead of Tristan, eager to separate myself from them. It would go faster if you two could keep up! 

"And that's... the leader of a fight..." Arekkusu said with a bit of disappointment. "Screw that, I'll walk at my own pace!"

Arekkusu was bluffing that statement, for he then rushed a bit by speedwalking. He wasn't losing the chance to get out and find a place of safety. The lava regions were pretty amazing though, he stared at the magnificent glowing mounts of redish-orange. Why didn't they glow before? That's something for all of the stupid narrators to explain.

And I didn't sleep the entire night. Arekkusu thought. And I feel like I'm about to collapse, so I don't think it is worth it.