(PP-F3)The youngest player...but not the weakest

Aria was walking around on floor 3 walking in and out of stores getting something to eat for the road she walked in to an armor store in which she bought a white trench coat with a long cape on the back and some black mail pants and some cloth leggings to go over top she walked out of the store and sat on a near by bench, taking out the food a sandwich with some cake and a little bag of candy which she had on her all the time if she got hungry out on the field

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haine was humming as she walked down the alleys with her fishing hat on. She had just bought it for her own amusement. Giggling she skipped but then her hat fell off her head. "Oh no!" she exclaimed. Her hat began to drift away into the wind.

She chased the hat all the way into a grassy meadow and finally grasped it in her hands.. As she began to walk away, she spotted her friend Aria on the other side of the tree. "ARIA-CHAAAN!!!" Haine squealed as she plopped down beside her carelessly as ever

((MESSED UP....))

I skipped through town, bored with my flower field. Whilst passing an armor shop, my tummy growled at me. I looked down the street for a restaurant. There weren't any. I sighed and continued walking until I found two pretty ladies sitting on a bench. I scampered over to them. Hi lady! Hi other lady! I'm Mavis! What're your names? Ooooh! Is that... candy?! Can I have some? Please?!

I nodded instead of answering since I'd already stuffed my mouth with candy. I had to jump several times to finally be able to hop on the bench. This thingy is too tall! I tried talking with my mouth full. Whaf er ta voin' ere? Oops.... I crunched on the candy and swallowed so I could talk right. Sorry! What are you doing here?