(PP-F3)The youngest player...but not the weakest

I ran to the door, yanked it open, and sprinted down the hallway to the stairs. Stomping down the stairs, I ran past the receptionist and to the inn's front door, pulling it open and running outside. Sprinting down the street, I got to the town square and kept running until I saw a group of people standing between a pair of pillars. One of them shouted something just as I got to them, and then there was a blinding light and- I was gone.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aria heard mavis run of the room so she waited for two minuets before she walked out of the room check up and down the hall after figuring she wasn't in the inn she went out side and looked around still not finding mavis get slightly worried oh no i really hope she didn't leave town she thought to her self. a half a hour pasted and she still had found the little girl aria was very worried at this point she ran up to a random player and asked have you seen a little girl about this tall she said puting her hand at her waist Player not NPC . the player thought back a bit and finally said "hey I did she jump into a teleporter with a group of players heading to floor five.

thanks she said tuning and runing towards the teleporter pleaseeee me okay mavis pleaseee she thought teleporting to floor five