[PP-F5] The Shroud of Night...

I entered the door on the left, the talking made it a very easy entrance, but as soon as another noise was made from in the room Night entered, all hell broke loose in mine, three of the men turned to me as i leaped onto the fourth taking his life before noticing i had been seen. I turned to see the others charging at me and as the first one attempted to strike me, i rolled him off my back and into a cabinet. The second missed and I got his left flank, kicking him over the nearby desk. The third...i ducked under his sword barely and was able to punch him straight in the chin forcing him into a wall. I pointed my daggers on the floor and stepped into a balanced stance with my right foot on the ground and my left on the thigh of my right leg. I looked to all of them, hoping this would end swiftly and not cause too much of a ruckus and not scare away Sidewinder once he got word of our attack.

My sword was now stuck into the chair as the player rolled away to his claymore. Seeing i didn't have much time to react, i quickly opened my inventory and drew out my Katana revealing its pure white thread wrapped around the hilt with a braided golden thread hanging at the end of the hilt and its blade was like a reflection of one's soul as the edge glimmer a ruby like color that made the blade looked like it was a ruby.

Just as he swung his mighty blade at me, I quickly swung at his neck which easily cleaved halfway through like it was nothing but air. He halted his assault as he tried to speak, but because i cut his vocal cords as well, he couldn't speak except cough up blood as his HP went all the way to zero. Then he scattered into a thousand pieces. Then i looked at Ryu's end and saw that he was handling pretty well for himself. So i just leaned on the door frame and rested the katana on my shoulder while observing the show.

This fight would go quickly, the moment man number three charged at me. The fool didnt realize this was my best killing stance. I rammed my daggers through his chin and used him to vault myself over his body and as i yanked my daggers out of him, causing his health to deplete to 0, i stabbed the other two gets straight through their eyes. I ripped the daggers out into a spinning slashing technique gutting both of the gentlemen but instead of the blood and gore, they all just exploded into crystal shards, making as though i killed them all at the same time. I looked to the door way after looking at my "rewards screen" and noticed Shade standing there.

Thank you for letting me handle that....although i was a little slow and shouldnt have wasted so much time vaulting over him.....i was a half second slow because i hesitated on the push off.....and now im just criticizing myself...sorry i said standing and walking to the doorway sheathing my blades. Ready to move on...we've got one more door to check

"Its no problem, and yeah we should." I said as i backed into the hallway not bothering to sheath my Katana. It was then that i noticed how loud my feet were. It wasn't loud but it was the loudest thing going on right now because its so quiet in here now. Approaching the final door in a dramatic way as i was trying to scare the leader of the bunch. Hopefully he's not a coward, but most of the PKer Guild Leader turns out to be a coward when backed to the corner and no one to back him up. Holding my Katana to the side point down as my grip grew more firm. I thought about opening the door, but then again it would be funny to see him jump ten feet in the air. So instead of that i kicked the door and it swung wide pretty hard as it slammed on the wall echoing throughout the building. Standing before us in front of a throne like chair was not the man we were looking for. Instead it proved to be Sidewinder's right hand man, Hudson. A big man with beefy arms and treats a two handed sword like its one handed.

"Well, it seems he was right when he said that someone would try to assassinate him. Although i didn't expect Mr. Samurai nor Ninja Boy over here to work together." He joked as he lifted his Great Axe with one hand and rests the head on his shoulder.

I drew Ragnarok and pointed at Hudson.

Sidewinder.....where is he?...You will tell us...or you will die! i tried to intimidate him, but its tough when he is almost three times your size. He had these huge biceps that i thought if he even touched me, id explode into millions of pieces. This fight was going to be tough and i dont know what Night was going to do, but i knew i was going to finish this extremely quickly.

He just cracked an evil grin on his face as he just brought the ridiculous big hammer on the desk in front of him and it didn't waste a second before it just split in pieces. I got to admit, it did discouraged my resolve a little, but as Yoda had proved so many times on Star Wars that size doesn't matter. Keeping that in mind, unfortunately that only helped a little bit compared to that he looks really tough and strong.

It's probably going to take at least twenty players to bring this guy down to his knees and make him spit out the location and he's practically useless to us if he's dead. I thought to myself.

You honestly think i'll tell ye? Hah! Don't make me laugh! I bet that you pipsqueaks don't know the word of true fight with honor! Fight me like you have some so that you may die with it one on one! He demanded. I squinted my eyes at him as I was looking for any weaknesses on this guy. If there was Magic in here, there might be a chance, but this is SAO and it only allows swords and axes on here. Which would prove to be this guy's playground with his overpowering size and strength combined make him a formidable enemy to face. Not wanting Ryu to really die in front of my eyes, I took a deep breath for it just may be my last.

Fine, i'll accept your challenge. But if I just so happen to win then you will tell us where we can find Sidewinder, understand? I stated while keeping a firm grip on my Katana. He nodded in approve as he lifted the big hammer and rest the head on his boulder size shoulder.

Fair enough, although it'll be a miracle kid. With that the match was about to begin for my life.

Battle Commenced!

Asen: 35/35

Hudson: 31/31

• 3 weeks later...

You cant do this Night....i cant let you die because i screwed up....you've gotta let me help I pleaded but i clearly wasnt getting through to him

I'll heal you...nothing says i cant...dont worry...i cant let you die i said...knowing i could and have no regrets, but he was helping me so i should help him.