[SHOP-F1] Hoel California (Merchant)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinon cursed at himself for not realising others had gone into the shop for materials and resolved to pay more attention.

Luckily though there was one recent customer who wanted some specific things. "Of course! Here they are."

+3800 Col (400 profit), -1 teleportation crystal & 6 health potions

• 4 months later...

Teayre stood on the outskirts of Starting City her eyes darting around as she spots Hoel California. The neon lights flashing as she steps inside, the red head’s eyes darted around the shop as she spotted the owner. “Hey there, I was wondering if you had any armour available. I’m just looking for some basic good quality item.” As she browsed through the wares that the merchant had she came across a particular item that drew her interest. Placing the col into Sinon's hand Teayre takes her item and heads out the shop equipping it as she went.

-200 Col, + Basic Armour 

Description: 

658px_DK_copy.png

Edited by Teayre

Sinon saw a pretty red haired girl come in, much like the earlier red head but much smaller and female. He took the Col given to him and smiled, saying "Thank you, here is your purchase!". They filed the Col into their account and skipped back into cleaning the shop, dealing with their day to day tasks. They had nothing better to do anyhow.

+200 Col (100 Profit), - Basic Armour

Sinon smiled as a dark skinned girl entered and wanted some claws. He smiled and got some claws from the shop to give to her, tekko-kagi ninja claws for use with each hand. He gave a wide grin and said "Here they are dear!", in his usual attire that made you think he was a cute blonde girl.

+200 Col (100 Profit), -1 good tier claws

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Celes walks into the store and drops a Sandwhich, two mats, and a bottle of rum. "Is this enough for two appraisals sweet cheeks?"  she says happily, waving over to Sinon. "i've got some new sexy items that need a good looking over from someone with the properly trained eye. ANd that can only mean you. 

Spoiler

Name: Darcy's Elegance - Burgundy Edition -
Profession: Tailor
(7) High Mentor
ID: 
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Item Type: Light Armor
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Recovery +1 Evasion
Description:
A Burgundy colored elegant coat what comes with white scarf. It evokes the feeling of aristocracy once equipped. It can potentially go with any kind of pants as long as they are not cut or rugged. On the left breast pocket area there is a small, discreetly placed white crowned lion logo.

Name: Darcy's Elegance - Green Edition -
Profession: Tailor
(7) High Mentor
ID: 
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +3 Damage Mitigation +1 Evasion
Description:
A Green colored elegant coat what comes with white scarf. It evokes the feeling of aristocracy once equipped. It can potentially go with any kind of pants as long as they are not cut or rugged. On the left breast pocket area there is a small, discreetly placed white crowned lion logo.

Sinon went wide eyed and giggled to what the woman said as she walked in to have items appraised. Had he not met this woman before by any chance? Either way, he took the rum and poured them each a glass, his sweet voice saying "Well let's see what I can do!". He took the items in his hand and began appraising them. Sadly however the first locked immediately and the other took some time. Sinon huffed and broke them down to 200 Col each, giving Celes both the full Col from it as he felt bad "I'm sorry I didn't manage anything..." he said in a sweet whimper.

ID 40190 CD 4 Item locked, 1 mat consumed
ID 40191 CD 6 Item fail retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 40191 CD 3 Item fail failed, 1 mat consumed

Spoiler

Name: Darcy's Elegance - Burgundy Edition -
Quality: Rare <Locked>
Enhancements: +1 Recovery +1 Evasion
Description:
A Burgundy colored elegant coat what comes with white scarf. It evokes the feeling of aristocracy once equipped. It can potentially go with any kind of pants as long as they are not cut or rugged. On the left breast pocket area there is a small, discreetly placed white crowned lion logo.
Broken down for 200 Col

Name: Darcy's Elegance - Green Edition -
Quality: Rare <Locked>
Enhancements: +3 Damage Mitigation +1 Evasion
Description:
A Green colored elegant coat what comes with white scarf. It evokes the feeling of aristocracy once equipped. It can potentially go with any kind of pants as long as they are not cut or rugged. On the left breast pocket area there is a small, discreetly placed white crowned lion logo.
Broke down for 200 Col

Celes pulls out three more tiems "ITs okay! I have more!" she says going over and giving sinon a back massage before she starts.

ID:919

Item: <Cloak of Duality>

Quality: <rare>

Shophttp://www.sao-rpg.c...weave/?p=346799
Description:
This cloak is made from two tipes of textile which represent two sides that coexist. The blue one which is the outer side gives a +1 thorn(meaning that when the wearer of this is hit the attacker takes 1 damage) and the inside which is black gives +1 evasion.

Basic armour <+1 mitigation>  (my first armour omg )

Boaring spear +2 damage <my first glaive omg> 

Edited by Celesmeh

Sinon sighed happy as their back was massaged, thinking of several things they could say in regards to massage that this could potentially make this all a bit....no, cant think that! Apparently he was so distracted that sadly he locked the first item, appraised but then locked the second as a rare and only the third ended up a perfect. Sinon sighed and leaned into Celes.

ID 40194 CD 6 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 40195 CD 4 Item fail locked, 1 mat consumed
ID 40196 CD 11 LD 1 recovery discovered, 1 mat consumed
ID 40197 CD 7 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 40198 CD 8 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 40199 CD 1 Item fail locked, 1 mat consumed
ID 40200 CD 6 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 40201 CD 10 LD 1 keen discovered, 1 mat consumed

Hide contents

Item: <Cloak of Duality>
Quality: rare <locked>
Description:
This cloak is made from two tipes of textile which represent two sides that coexist. The blue one which is the outer side gives a +1 thorn(meaning that when the wearer of this is hit the attacker takes 1 damage) and the inside which is black gives +1 evasion.

Basic armour
rare <locked>
+1 mitigation +1 recovery

Boaring spear
perfect
+2 damage +1 keen

• 1 month later...

Teselmar had wandered the outskirts of town, and had stumbled upon this establishment. He was looking for something to give him an edge when he was out in the field. Entering, he looked around the establishment, taking in the gaudiness of the interior. Out in the real world, he'd once been a cop, and had seen dozens of places like this before. If he didn't know any better, Teselmar could have sworn that this place had a seedier line of work run out of it as well. No matter, this was a whole new world, a wild west with no laws. And he certainly wasn't about to play sheriff.

His eyes found the cute blonde who seemed like she owned the place. He approached, opening his menu and looking at his Col. "Hey there. I'm looking for an Immolation potion, think you can help me out?" He grinned, giving her the once over. "I'm Teselmar, by the way."

Sinon bounced around, looking at the customer who just entered. He glanced them over, adjusting the small top hat atop his own head, listening with wide eyes intently to what they had to say. After they had finished speaking, Sinon grinned and nodded, skipping to where the potion was on a shelf (while humming a song) and holding it in her hands in front of him saying "That'll be 600 Col please!".

I walked into the Hotel California with an amulet that I was wanting appraised. I heard that this was the place for that and the shop owner would so it at a reasonable price if they had any luck appraising. I was inside and the atmosphere seemed to entertain me. I walked up to the counter and got the attention of the shopkeeper. " Excuse me. I heard that you did item appraisals? I have this amulet I would like you to take a look at. I also can give you five mats up front to help you do it if you'd like. " I took my amulet out of my inventory along with five mats and set them on the counter. 
5 mats given to Sinon
Eye of boar handed to Sinon

Spoiler

Name: Eye of Boar

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Accuracy

Description: a small amulet with a thin cord and a pendent made of a black stone that resembles a small Boar's head, the eyes are small red tigers eye that give off a faint glow when the amulet is worn. The wearer feels more aware of their surroundings and is able to focus more in battle, making them hit more often.

Edited by Coddexx

Sinon smiled as h e nodded, as usual keeping a girlish appearance as he loved dressing up and taking the item. He held it in his hands then began appraising it, which looked like someone examining an item. After a long time spent looking at it and many examinations of it given by himself, using his own material supply, he sighed and put it down to him and said "Sorry, I tried as hard I could but its a locked item. You won't be finding any enhancements on that.".

ID 43827 CD 5 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 43828 CD 5 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 43829 CD 9 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 43830 CD 7 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 43831 CD 6 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 43832 CD 6 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 43833 CD 9 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 43834 CD 8 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 43835 CD 6 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 43836 CD 9 Item retry, 1 mat consumed
ID 43837 CD 4 Item locked, 1 mat consumed