[SHOP-F1] Hoel California (Merchant)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling a little disappointed but understanding that it can be pretty difficult I took back the amulet and put it around my neck. "Thanks anyway. I'll have to come in again later if I have anything else I would like for you to take a look at." And at that I turned around and left the shop. Even though my item was locked at least I was able to meet someone new who could possibly help me out in the future. 

On a different day, Teselmar found himself on the outskirts of the town once again. He decided that he was in need of something more than just his initial cloth suit. Entering the Hotel California shop once again, he greeted the cute shopkeep. "Heya. Hope you're having a good day." He scanned around for what he was looking for.

A suit of <<Basic Light Armor>> caught his eye; it essentially looked like a slightly tougher version of his starting suit, but with reinforced leather, and tougher looking material. This would allow him to benefit from pumping some points into his Light Armor skill. He opened his menu, transferring the 200 Col from his account onto the counter. "Hate to jet, but I've got some mobs to hunt. Thanks again!" He strolled back out into the street, happy with his purchase.

Teselmar: -200 Col | + <<Basic Light Armor>>