[PP-F2] Peculiar Encounter

Just awakening from his slumber Zauis fed his hawk and finished his daily routine with his usual shower and brushing his teeth. Leaving outta his room he headed to the Diner ordering his favorite meal to go, it was cream filled bread. Rumor has it that he's never eaten anything different in the Diner. Carrying my food in a small box I went for a walk outta town while eating my cream filled bread as I notice Siren in the distance. Walking up to her with my mouth full I wave at her as a slight breeze went by blowing my light purple hair. "Gulp.....Oh, hey Siren! What are you doing around here? Heheh" he said with his usual snake smile and his eyes squinted adding on a slight chuckle.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siren was reviewing her inventory and guild mates status. Sheclosed her HUD stretching her back when she heard her name and turned to see Zauis. "Hm? Oh hey there Zauis." She removed her hood letting her white hair get carried by the wind and looked at the boy. "Eating the same breakfast as every day I see. Any plans today? She giggled and smiled her signature flirty smile.

Usually being the mischief of every situation it was different when he was around Siren. She was actually the one that playfully teased me. Seeing her beautiful smile I rub the back of my neck after finishing my meal "Yeah, same old meal. Unless you wanna cook for me sometime. Hahah I'm not really doing anything. Nor do I have plans. I'm just on a little walk to be honest. You got anything to do? Or any plans..?" He said while looking directly into her eyes making him blush slightly.

"Ah well not really, just thought I'd walk around and look for someone to talk with." She brushed her hair aside still smiling and looked into Zauis' eyes. She enjoyed spending time with him, mostly because of how she teased him, and found him rather cute. "If you want you can join me." She offered grabbing his hand and giggled. "I'd enjoy having the company of a man."

"Ah so you've got nothing to do either. Geez your just as boring as I am. Good thing your cute or you'd be really lame. And you weren't waiting on just anyone....heheh you were waiting on Mister Knight to sweep you off your feet, and guess what? I'm here baby hahah" he said teasingly as she reached for his hand he gently slapped it away and wrapped his arm around the back of her neck letting his hand hang off her shoulder "Heheh I'll join you Siren. We'll come up with something to do together. I'm sure of it.

Siren giggled watching Zauis carefully and nodded. "I'm sure we'll find something to do Mister Knight." She grinned moving Zauis' hand to her waist and moved hers over his shoulder. "Now let's get going, the days long and there's probably something for two young people to do around here." She smiled warmly and kissed his cheek. "A thank you gift for joining me."

Zauis felt her move his hand toward her waist as he quickly moved it and walked a little bit ahead of her "Uh Siren? I kinda have to tell you something. Well I'm engaged now so I can't really play games with you anymore because Oske will kill me." he sighs while looking back at Siren wondering how she's gonna react.

Siren was caught off guard by Zauis and looked away. "Oh I hadn't heard, how silly of me to play with another woman's man I'm sorry..." She began to blush hard from embarrassment and cleared her throat. "M-maybe I should go alone then, it would look bad for you to be with someone with my reputation..."

Zauis clenching his teeth he stopped on mid walk with his light purple hair hanging down he clenched his fist "I'm going with you no matter what. Who cares what your reputation is? Your my damn best friend..." starting to tear up he shook his head to shake away the feeling as he looked back at wiping one of his tears away. "I want you to be the first person I invite....so whadya say?" he gave her his usual snake smile but with a more saddened look.

"You don't have to hide them Siren....I'm sorry." he pulled her hood off and gave her a friendly hug while pulling away he flicked her forehead "If ya really wanna help then you can. And I'm glad your going. I'll miss my best friend if she didn't go. But if you can help tell Zero to come along to. " he said happily while giving her a thumbs up.

Zauis popped his neck on both sides while raising his eyebrow "Well too bad for Zero. I'll drag him there if I have to. The weddings not as great without your good friend." he clenched his teeth while he sighs a bit. "Yeah let's get this day started. No time to waste on this depressing talk." he poked Siren's forehead while yawning slightly. "Can we go get me some tea first? I'm rather thirsty."

Siren nodded and giggled hearing Zauis. "Please don't force him, he won't enjoy it... He's a bit...hard to deal with." She sighed straightened her trench coat. "Well let's go get some tea, shall we?" She slightly extended her arm so Zauis could lock his with hers and giggled. "Bet your bride's going to be a beauty."

Zauis sighs "Fine fine I won't force him. Geez...." he said in a saddened tone while noticing Siren giggling we locked arms and headed for the tea "Alright let's go get some sweet tea. And yes, my bride is gorgeous. I'm actually pretty nervous to be getting married. I just hope I can do my best to make her happy. It's weird....three siblings getting married. Aoife is marrying Ryu and Night is marrying Roze. This is just ridiculous." he said nervously with a hint of excitement.

"Yeah yeah I know that but still...I find him nice and warm hearted." he said happily as they entered the diner and took a seat at a booth as they awaited for the waitress to take their orders "Well now that were here I want some cream filled bread to. I'll buy you anything ya want. Just name it." he said with a friendly smile as the waitress approached us.

"Tea will do just fine thanks. I'll already had breakfast." Sirens smiled removed her coat putting it aside and stretched her arms with a yawn. "Also I know what you mean, but Zero's not exactly your average boy. He has problems dealing with people and when wedding's come into play he gets even worse, took him to a college friend of mines wedding and he sat at the table alone during the whole thing. When a pretty girl asked him to dance he simply blushed and politely said no, wonder if she had noticed he was in a wheelchair..."

"Suit yourself knucklehead." after ordering he listened to Siren speak about the little problems Zero had. Sighs a bit while looking out the window. "Its that bad, huh? That's not really a good quality. Hope he gets over that...." he said with a smile while the waitress brought the sweet tea and cream filled bread. Sipping on my tea while my eyes widened "Guess what? I became level seventeen today. I was pretty excited. I'm pretty strong for being some kid. And I got a new trench coat to. Check it, it's called the trident coat. " he went through his HUD equipping the Trident coat that was a dark blue color. "And if ya haven't noticed, the women I'm soon to be engaged with made me a new sword. It's red with a cool looking handle design. I call it " The Oblivion"." he said happily.

Siren looked at the coat and smiled nodding approvingly. "Suits you and that sword sounds amazing, you're quite lucky Zauis." She took her cup of tea and sipped on it quietly. "As for Zero, you can't expect too much from him sometimes. He's lost trust in himself ever since our parents passed away." She sipped on her tea some more and sighed. "And since he became almost completely paralyzed from the waist down, but I'm trying to help him get better."