[PP-F2] Peculiar Encounter

Zauis smiled at her approving comment "Thank you Siren. Wait, why am I lucky? I'm lost hahah" he chuckled cause he's always been forgetful and easily gets lost in a conversation. He sighs after Siren mentions that their parents passed away. Clenching his teeth he picked up the cream and bread bite while taking a bite. "That sucks....but I'll be expecting a good bit from him. I won't give up on him that easy. Heheh just who the hell do you think I am!?" he said before revealing his snake like smile. "Though it's a good thing your there to help him and what not. Even though your a little weird. Heh" he said teasingly.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am all he has so yeah." She sipped her tea and set the cup down. "Truth be told... I sometimes wish me and him weren't brother and sister so people wouldn't find our relationship strange or forbidden..." She sighed looking at Zauis and smiled. "Wish that people were more like you, but I don't care so I won't stop showing my love for Zero. He may act like he doesn't want my company, but in reality he's really clingy to me when others aren't looking. I'm still clingier to him though." Siren chuckled at the last part and smiled.

"Your not the only one he has. He has me to. I'll be the one to clear this game and maybe in the real world I'll be able to find you two. Then we can reform our friendship." he chuckled before sipping on his tea while nodding at everything Siren said. "Eh, when I first heard of your relationship thingie I was kinda pissed because I had a crush on you but it was all like whatever." finishing his cream filled bread he puffed his cheeks letting air outta his mouth. "Hm, I never thought he was clingy. Wow, Zero sure can hide things good. And we all know your the clinger one!!! Hahah" he poked Siren's nose before laughing at her comment. "Goshh that was funny. Guess that's why your my best friend. " he wiped the tears away that came from laughter.

Noticing her blush right away my squinted eyes slowly started to open as I chuckled alongside her "Im not making you sound like lovesick schoolgirl, your doing it yourself you knucklehead. I mean well...kinda. But yes, it's REALLY noticeable you loser." he rubbed the back of his neck while teasing her as the waitress approached us I paid her and stood up while stretching my arms out. "After that meal I need to take a nice walk. The day is beautiful anyway." he said with a smile.

Smiling as we walked outta the diner and out into the lovely day it was. "Instead of going for that walk we can do a field boss. I've been hearing were it's located and it's a pretty weak field boss. I think someone said his health was ten hp but he changes his fighting style so much that it's pretty hard. Do ya think your up for something like that? If you aren't then you can watch me I guess. I need to level up more....I need to be stronger.. " his voice shifted into a brute tone as he clenched his teeth.

Siren flicked Zauis' forehead and sighed. "Boys and their need for being the alpha, I'll never understand how come some of you find it necessary." She straightened her coat and brushed her hair neatly. "But alright, I'll watch you try and get yourself killed before your wedding. I'm sure Oske won't mind you getting pawned and sent back to the beginning of the game."

Zauis clenched his teeth while crossing his arms. "Hmph. Well if someone was as strong as me then I'm sure they'd act the same. I have the strength to back it up. Anyways, yeah the guys act like this but you just proved why females are so feminine and scary. Your scared to fight a weak field boss alongside the highest leveled player. Siren the scaredy cat." he said teasingly while chuckling slightly while tapping the edge of his nose gently. "Trust me, I'll be making it to the wedding. There's nothing that will stop me. I won't die. I refuse to."

Siren's eye began to twitch when she heard Zauis and clenched her right hand into a fist. "Scaredy cat? Do you really think I'm that weak Zauis?" She gave him a murderous glare and grinned raising her fist in front of his face. "Don't get so cocky and arrogant just because you have a high level. You're lucky you're cute or I would smash your face in for your comment." She was very angry.

Zauis raised his eyebrow while it continued to twitch knowing Siren actually had the nerve to to say I thought she was weak. Noticing her fist was in my face as if she was about knock my lights out I unsheathed my sword jumping back a little. Giving her a evil smile as my trident trench coat blew. "Shut up Siren. I don't know who the hell your talking to but I'd kill you.... You've already pissed me off with something you've done. In fact let's just end this friendship we never had." the anger in the kids voice was real and he was not afraid to fight her. He already knew the outcome. Sheathing his sword he walked away.

'That guy...' Siren lowered her fist and sighed walking after Zauis. "Zauis wait up, I'm sorry for snapping at you like that. You should know how I feel about being looked down on." She placed her hand in his shoulder and looked at him. "Also what did I do to make you angry? Please tell me, I don't want our friendship to end. Besides didn't you invite me to your wedding and honestly I want to be friends with Oske, she seems like a nice girl."

Upon hearing her voice and the annoying footsteps of Siren he shrugged in anger. She placed her hand on his shoulder which he shook of and turned toward her slightly with an evil glare. "I don't care Siren. Get outta my sight before I make you....." Once more, after hearing her words he solely started leaving as his trident trench coat blew with every step "You've did everything to piss me off.....get lost" he said in a brute tone while walking away.

Siren quietly watched Zauis walk away and clenched her hands into fists. "Why are you being so cold all of the sudden... First you want to stay as friends and now you treat me like nothing..." Her eyes began to water as she sniffled and tried to hold back her tears. "What did I do to you... You liked me and I liked you, you wanted to be friends and I was okay with it..." She ran to him and turned him around on the verge of tears. "So why are you being so cold!?"

Zauis shrugged, his mood was darker than usual while he heard every word his former friend he tried to ignore it. Hearing her footsteps follow up behind him, he felt her hands turn him around. He looked down at her as she was on the verge of tears. He clenched his teeth and his dark green eyes looked as if they went black. "What the hell do you mean I wanted to be friends!? You pushed me away so cut the bullshit. Either way I don't care anymore. Leave me alone. Oh yeah, if Zero tries to come after me for this argument, I'll punish him...." he turned his back on her.

"It's not my fault I pushed you away! It's hard to open to others and try to trust someone agai-" Siren broke when she heard him threaten her brother and began to cry tackling Zauis onto the ground. "No don't hurt him! Please don't hurt him, I beg you! He likes being your friend and doesn't have anyone but me!" She hid her face and continued to cry. "It's all my fault, I'm the reason he's hurt and I use it as an excuse to push others away... Please Zauis," She looked at him with begging reddened eyes. "I won't be cruel to you or tease you or anything... Just please go back to being Zuzu..." She clasped her hands together and lowered her head begging him as she continued to cry. "Please!"

"It is your fault, just accept it and shut up." He suddenly felt a weird presence in the sir as if he was about to get hit. Suddenly falling to the ground he realized Siren jumped on him and was in a horrible state. Her eyes we're pretty reddened from the tears. He looked at her as if she was just an NPC with feelings. "I wouldn't hurt Zero. Only if he attacked me first. And get the hell off of me. You've done nothing but made my life full of misery and regrets. Sometimes I don't even know who I am. Anyway, I'm Zuzu, just not the one you knew. I've got other priorites to deal with other than you getting on my nerves." the look in his eye was as dull as ever.

I couldn't really stand around any longer as i had my back leaned against a giant boulder that hid me from plain sight at least. Hearing all of that going on got me a little anxious as i tried to tell myself repeatedly that i don't need to get involved. At this point however, i didn't care what i need or have to do. Walking out to where the two players are located which isn't that far away from me in a casual stride with my Katana of pure white thread wrapped around the hilt with a braided golden thread hanging from the end of the hilt with its battered and old sheath hanging well balanced on my lower back with its hilt poking out on my right side. Trench coat gently being brushed with the calming wind made everything seem almost peaceful.

"Siren was it? Please stand up and dry those tears okay?" I asked the girl with pink hair as i turned my attention to Zauis.

"Nice to see ya little brother, but could you stand up and not walk away from me?" I asked him in a calm tone.

Siren looked up at Asen and quickly stood up wiping her eyes. "A-alright..." She pulled her hood over her face and sniffled not looking at either of them. She was completely embarrassed by her current state and knew others had seen the scene that had formed. 'Damn it I let myself get too emotional again... Why am I so stupid...' She began to mentally beat and scold herself. She felt humiliated and blamed herself for it, she knew it was her fault Zauis was acting the way he was.

Zauis slowly got up knowing others were watching as he felt a strange presence the whole time. I had already figured it was big brother since he usually does things. "Just because your my big brother doesn't give you the right to tell me not to walk away. This time.....I'll end you nii-san." his usually look on his face had finally came back. He jumped back and unsheathed his sword, The Oblivion, and dashed towards his brother swinging his sword at him hoping for a clash. "Aghhhh!!!!!!!"