[PP-F2] Peculiar Encounter

Seeing Zauis charging at me with his sword in his hand, I reacted by simply drew out my Katana revealing its ruby edge as the rest was like a reflection of one's own self. With one hand, i parried Zauis' attempt and managed to push him back a little.

"I'm trying to help you, although i never knew you resent me so much." I stated casually and still kept a calm expression on my face.

"He's strong, but anger leaves a lot of openings." I thought in my head as i looked into Zauis's eyes of hatred and anger.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siren watched the two quietly and moved between them. She faced Zauis her body visibly trembling and swallowed. "Stop this Zauis, please try and reason... Please stop before you make a mistake..." She pleaded him and extended her arms to the sides. "I won't let you harm anyone, because I know you'll regret it... You have humanity inside of you and if you lose that," She hesitated, but quickly gained her strength. "What will Oske say... She'll be devastated so please stop now before it's too late..."

Zauis shrugged, not caring about what his brother said. He did resent his brother for plenty of reasons. Their own sister liked him better and it seemed as if he took other peoples side before he took mine. He really pissed me off but at the end if the day, he's still my brother. He thought to himself while knowing he wanted to battle his brother.

Slowly turning his attention to the girl he once loved more than anything, Siren. She was trembling so bad Zauis could see it. He listened to her words and nodded with a slight chuckle. "I've already made plenty of mistakes in my life in sao. And that's a good question Siren. What will Oske say? But for now, I'll let things go it's own way. Besides I've gotta make this "dream" I have, a reality so others will understand." he cut himself off and turned his back on them both.

Suddenly pulling his HUD up and switching his outfit to his guild wear which was blue boots and white pants with a long blue trench coat with the guild emblem on the back which was two swords crossed over a shield. Starting to take his first steps as he was about to flee from this headache. "I'm going to become the Knights of Christ's co-leader one day." he said in a confident tone.

While walking away he suddenly stops at a good distance from them. He looks back with a smirk on his face. "Thanks, I'm not lost anymore. I appreciate this...." he threw his hand up and started walking away hoping Siren wouldn't track him down again.

I grew rather silent as things unfolded to the image I see before. Letting out a sigh, I sheathed my katana as I watched him leave from the scene.

"Well, things could've been worse." I stated as I turned my attention to Siren who was shaking from both heartbreak and sorrow.

"I'm sure you didn't meant this to happen, but I think it might be best if you find someone else. I know it might be a little difficult and I'm not saying to just forget about Zauis. Just remember the good times and move on. That's the only thing I can tell you." I said as I tried to help both of them out on this situation. However, I also prepared myself to get yelled at justin case.

Siren looked at Asen and slightly sniffled nodding. "You're right... Thank you for stepping in by the way..." She wiped the tears from her face and pulled her hood over her face. "I'll repay you somehow, if you ever require anything let me know. Though I doubt you will call on me." She smiled slightly and turned around silently walking away.

I watched her go with a hint of concern, and no sooner than that i got whacked on the head by something hard. Annoyed as i turned and found it was of course a bloody guard. He just so happen to smack me with the blunt end of a spear and he was about to strike with the blade part. Rather irritated at the guard, i grabbed the shaft and yanked it out of his grasp.

"That's enough of that too!" I complained as i tossed it away from the guard and he practically played fetch for the spear giving me enough time to take shelter up on the roofs. Through up there i was able to navigate through the village which i found rather convenient because it was the same direction that Siren girl was heading.

"Why does everything have to end in a mess?" I asked myself as i jumped to another building.