{PP-F1} Secret Medicine of the Forest (Crusher)-->(COMPLETE)

Taking a hurried glance at Crusher's HP--just to see where it was--Zahra felt slightly relieved she was saw that it was still mostly full. He was fine. Now, she could focus back on the fight. Pivoting to her right, and bring the spear back, she then swiped it forward in a slicing motion. 

{ID# 4231} {Battle 3 (+1)} {Craft 11} {Loot 9} {MOD 9} Zahra

Unfortunately for her though, she miscalculated the hit. It swing just a tad to high over the protectors head. Bring it lips into a firm line Zahra stepped back slightly and waited to see what kind of attack the protector would launch next. 

Crusher: 11/13

Protector #1 5/9
Protector #2 0/9
Zahra 11/11
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perma roller

Bd 9

as crusher turned to face the one still standing he watched for a moment. Seeing a weak spot he attacked. Chopping through its vine .it gave another wail as its vine was severed

4 damage

Protector #1 1/9

Protector #2 0/9

Zahra 11/11

As it was hit it gave out a wail. Turning its body to face crusher. It swung with its other vine. It missed however as crusher dodged it adeptly.

Protector #1 1/9

Protector #2 0/9

Zahra 11/11

There was only one hit point left. 

{ID# 4336} {Battle 8} {Craft 4} {Loot 18} {MOD 1} Zahra

Taking this chance Zahra launched forward. The spear rammed through the gut of the monster (DAMAGE 1). With a dying wail the protecter started to disappear into the virtual world. They had defeated their challengers, but that didn't mean that they were done quite yet. "Keep your eyes open. I don't think we're done quite yet."

Protector #1 0/9
Protector #2 0/9
Zahra 11/11

Perma roller

Loot: 15+2=17

Opening the loot window he saw they had collected the following

2 Materials (Each)

45 col (Each)

Looking around after he accepted. He saw that that everything had gone back to calm. But there was an erriery feel to the air "you're right.. i dont think we are done yet..."

After a moment, there was a series of popping and the big flower started to move. As it came free, there was a viscous looking venus fly trap looking vine covered plant looking at them. It tilted its head back and wailed. 

Crusher: 15/15 (leveled)
Zahra 11/11

Nepent: 17/20

Perma roller

Battle:8

As it came forward crusher swung at it, the vines swirled around acting like a defence. but he cut through them and managed to make it to the body of the plant. As he hit it, he noticed compared to its HP he didnt do much damage,. 

Crusher: 13/15 (leveled)
Zahra 11/11

Nepent: 17/20

Perma roller

Battle:6+1

As crusher charged it, it tried to defend its self. As its vines were cut through it started to howl. Swirling its vines, they started to rapidly regrow. Once they regrew it slapped at its attacker. hitting him firmly As he tried to block the mass of its vines with his sword. 

Just as predicted they weren't finished. 

{ID# 4408} {Battle 10 (+1)} {Craft 1} {Loot 18} {MOD 8} Zahra

This time, instead of the little protectors though, it was the actual flower that had come to life. Crusher attacked first and in return had been hit. Seeing her chance Zahra charged in right behind Crusher. As she came up right behind him she used the momentum to hinge around Crusher and then slice the spear deep within the body of the planet (3 Damage). The attack ended with her standing slight ahead of Crusher with the spear in a defensive position. 

Zahra 11/11

Nepent: 14/20

Peemaroller 4487

BD:7

damage 3

Neoent 11/20

and crusher moon in on his target he was looking for a weaknessafter a moment he studied it and he saw a weakness. So he went for it sleeping up under the vines then was trying to block him. Chopping through the vines. He hit its body.

Permaroller 4488

dice 4

As it was hit by zahra it drew back and was hit again my crusher. Now agrivated it swung at zahra though it missed as she defended her self.

Within seconds of putting the spear up the plant attacked her. Deadly vines collided with solid wood leading to a successful block. Now it was her turn. 

{ID# 4514} {Battle 6(+1)} {Craft 10} {Loot 3} {MOD 10} Zahra

The Nepent's vines came up to try and defend against whatever was coming next. Unfortunately for it, that vine didn't work against Zahra's spear. Like a knife slicing through warm butter the spear glided through the defensive wall. After the defensive wall was down Zahra jabbed forward and then ripped up (DAMAGE 1). A wail of a monster in pain tore through the peacefulness of the wooded area. 

Zahra 11/11

Nepent: 10/20

seeing its attack was blocked by her speat it turned and looked at her intently. As it was studying her she attacked it hurting it.sing this moment of opportunity crusher attacked
roller 4537
dice 7

has he attacked it went to defend itself again. But again he headed spot on over the back.
furiously attackedas it was attacked it furiously attacked back this time he got crusher by the leg with the Vons and manage to slam him into the ground quite violently. Doing some obvious damage to him
Permaroller
dice 9

Crusher 9/15

Zahra 11/11
Nepent 7/20

{ID# 4666} {Battle 6(+1)} (Craft 7} {Loot 13} {MOD 4} Zahra

"Crusher!" 

Seeing the plant take her teammate and then slam his body into the ground caused her blood to boil. She needed to get the focus off of Crusher and on to herself. Running around so that she was behind the plant--who was too distracted to notice her--she then ran and leaped. The head of the spear impaled in the dead back of the monster. "Why do you pick on someone who can afford it?" Zahra rhetorically questioned. As gravity took over the spear ripped downward {DAMAGE 1}. Unlike the other times, Zahra didn't back away. This time she stayed close enough so that if the monster wanted to it could reach her. 

Crusher 9/15

Zahra 11/11

Nepent 6/20

Permaroller

dice 10

Seeing the situation at hand.  Climbing to his feet he Launched him self at the he slammed his blade into the side of the nepent. Hitting it with all his might. He hit it so hard his frame rattled from the amount of force behind it. As he hit it the creature turned to him again.

Crusher 9/15

Zahra 9/11
Nepent 1/20

Seeing the spear woman attack at him, it turned to combat her. As it was attacking her, Right before they made contact with her, It was slashed with by crusher from behind, with a massive blow. Almost a killing blow. After hitting Zahra, It turned around

Permaroller

dice 8

If Lady Luck was on her side this hit could end the battle. 

{ID# 4874} {Battle 7} {Craft 9} {Loot 13} {Mod 8} Zahra

And as it turns out she was. Wanting to end the battle as soon as possible she rushed in and stabbed straight through the middle of the monster {Damage 1}. With a sigh of relief there was a last outcry from the Nepent before it's body disappeared into pixels. There battle was over. But the main question was were they finished?

"What do you think Crusher? We good?" Zahra questioned quietly, taking a scan of there surroundings. 

Crusher 9/15

Zahra 9/11
Nepent 0/20

Looking around everything looked still, The wind gently blew through the forest and he spoke "Well.. It seems everything has quieted down..." "Im feeling lucky .. hmm allow me?" As he reached out and opened the loot menu, he saw he had been right. Very lucky indeed!. 

Permaroller: 

ID: 4897

Loot:19+4=23

200 Col (100 each)

2 Materials (1 Each)

"Well well!". As he sheathed his sword he brushed his hands off on his pants. "Well.. I dont think we are out of this yet. We still have to make it out of the forest.. -Smiling

"Very true." Zahra grinned, placing the blunt end of the spear on the ground and slightly leaning on it.

Using the spear she hinged around and started back the way they came. The forest was darker than before due to the fact that the sun was now starting to set. The forest after dark was never a good place to be. It was not only harder to see where you were going, but also your surroundings. Especially if someone didn't have the night vision skill. "Let's get out of here A.S.A.P, I hate to be in here after the sun falls."

Now maybe it was just all the stories that she read, or that fact that she partly didn't like forests, but Zahra could swear that something loomed in this forest after darkness fell. No, she had ever witnessed anything. There was just the feeling that something was consistently watching. That feeling tended to grow the darker it got. The fact that Crusher was also there made her feel ten times better though. At least she wasn't alone. 

As they walked through the darkness he started to pick upon her uneasy feeling. Looking around he  didnt see anything, but he still looked "Is somthing wrong Zahra? i dont see anything, but you seem uneasy" As they walked, he walked along side her with his hand on his sword. watching as they walked

"I know this is silly," Zahra started hesitantly, "but I kind of have a slight fear of forest at night..."

During the day forest where fine, but as night began to fall the tendrils of fear began to leak out and dig in. Although she never really knew where this fear steamed from. In psychology she had learned that Nyctohylophobia--or fear of forest at night--was a specific phobia. It could have originated in way several different ways, for instance maybe a forgotten memory or learned through today's media. It was in no way non-manageable though. There was no panic attack or feeling of claustrophobia. Just an uneasiness.

As they walked he listened and replied. " ive never met anyone with that phobia before... hmm.." as he listened he asked " what causes the phobia for you?. He knew he didn't have any phobias. But they could always form

As he thought, he thought about if there was anything following them. Or anything that could cause them problems on the way back. He didn't figure so. But you never know until something either happens or it doesn't. 

"It's a pretty strange one," Zahra concluded, shrugging to herself. "And I have no idea." For as long as she could remember it was just there. There was no rhyme or reason behind it--at least not that she knew of anyway. If Zahra were to make an educated guess though she would have to guess that it was from something that happened when she was younger. Maybe getting lost in a dark forest or something of that nature. There wasn't anything in particular that she recalled to bring about such a fear. 

"Well i suppose thats what makes a fear a fear it doesn't always have a reason.." He said in reply to her. He thought to him self a little. "Hmm. Well I guess that makes sense. Not every fear has a reason to be formed." He remembered that when he was a kid. He had a friend that was terrified of spiders. Which was a common phobia. Though he was never irrationally scared of anything. Though he had things that he had never really liked very much. Or knew better than to not be wary of. "When i was a kid. I used to walk from my house, Down through the woods to my aunts house, in the dead of the night. Through a swamp. Because i couldnt sleep and i knew that she would give me somthing hot coco or somthing. Haha. My parents were worried the two times or so i did it. But they were really surprised that i wasn't afraid of the dark"

"If I had done that, I would have gotten grounded for a week." Zahra commented, laughing lightly. Her father and mother were very protective of their girls. She was positive that it was the fact that both parents--even if they were married--felt like they were single and raising a family. It added unneeded stress to their lives. That was the main reason Zahra took care of her sister so much, well, that and the fact that she was the older sister.

Then there, a couple feet in front of there was the exit for the forest. Relief flooded over her like a title wave. "There's the end, I'll race you!" Without another word Zahra took off, grinning the entire time.

""If I had done that, I would have gotten grounded for a week."  Haha. He responded with a subtle laugh  " i can understand having an uneasy home. My home was luckily very good. But i had alot of friends that it felt more like both their parents were an individual in raising their kids. That and i understand that you looked after your sister" . As they saw the end of the forest Zahra took off after saying ""If I had done that, I would have gotten grounded for a week." As she took off he laughed and raced after her "haha" he laughed as he ran after her.