{PP-F1} Secret Medicine of the Forest (Crusher)-->(COMPLETE)

Within seconds, the woods began to diminish and the pair found themselves back in the field outside Starter City. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air Zahra then turned a gaze up the moon that was just beginning to rise over the horizon. This mission had taken most of the day and the start of the night, but it was mission that was well worth it. Not only did she get the rewards of the mission, but she got to meet Crusher and go on an adventure with him. "You know, I had a lot of fun on his mission." Zahra affirmed, turned around to face Crusher with a friendly smile.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You know, I had a lot of fun on his mission." Zahra said

"Well im glad that you did. I had a lot of fun as well. He said smiling. " As he looked around he saw they were back at the Starter City. "Well i guess it is getting late. We should probably head home. , If you need anything. Just let me know. he said smiling to her. He was glad that he had gotten to know her so well. 

"Well I guess it is getting late. We should probably head home. If you need anything, just let me know."

Zahra turned toward him just had he said this. Their mission together was complete, meaning that they would now go there separate ways. "Of course," Zahra affirmed, "The same goes for you. I'll be expecting a message every now and then just to know your still out there." By this point she was grinning. "Well, until next time Crusher." With a wave, she then pivoted around and started deeper into Starter City. Personally, she was glad that fate had decided to let them meet that day. Since the streets were beginning to become barren Zahra opened her menu and unequipped the spear, then equipped the journal and quill. She began to write:

Dear Kya, 

I met another player today by the name of Crusher. He's a tall, blonde sword wielder and...

TOTAL LOOT

Anneal Blade Each

112 Col Each

2 Materials Each

1 Skill Point Each