OP - F1 An interesting potion

I sat at the fountain in the centre of Starting City looking at the potion I had bought earlier. It seemed like it would be funny to pull a prank on people and see what happens but something was stopping me from drinking it. I didn't have the Courage to open the bottle and drink it. After all once I drink it i would switch genders and i wasn't sure i wanted to do it. Maybe I could spike someone perhaps? but that isn't really the best way to make friends is it. I sat there just staring at the bottle unsure what to do with it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arthonnen would be coming back into town at this point looking rather aggravated with everything around him grumbling to himself. Soon as he passed into the city his health would start to recharge back up to full so at least there was that. Still the man was grumbling to himself as he took a much needed break and sat down near the fountain rather close to Tom. "Leave it up to a damn RPG to make a wolf killing quests and have them never drop any pelt! I can see the pelts on them, why don't they ever have any!"

(OOC I have to ask is your Pic Chrom by any chance?)

I heard a man grumbling next to me something or other about worlf pelts and spoke to him ''Its the drop rate your looking for. The wolves near the city don't have a high drop rate you need to head into the mountains.'' I said to him without looking up from the label  of the bottle i was holding. I was still wondering how best to use this and was geared towards drinking it myself and seeing what people do when they see me. I looked up for a moment and saw the man looking rather sour. He was just looking at me as if trying to size me up

Arthonnen blinks with an almost dumbfounded look at the other man for a moment before letting out a deep sigh raising his right hand hitting himself in the forehead with a loud slap as he facepalmed "The mountains? Really...ohhhh you have got to be kidding me, took me forever to farm these four pelts for a quest up on the third floor" Still he had to chuckle in amusement at his own situation. "RPG's man they can always been a pain in the ass" Still as the fumes off Arthonnen started to cool he tilted his head glancing at the potion Tom was holding. "Whats that? Never seen someone have potion like that before."

((Good eyes, btw yes its Chrom))

When he asked about my potion i didn't know what to say at first but then i thought ah what the heck maybe it will be fun to pull a prank with this guy. ''I was planning on pulling a prank on some of the people i know, so i bought this potion which changes your gender for a day but im kinda scared to drink it since well i have no idea what i would do once i drink it'' I said to him passing him the bottle so he could read the label for himself. ''Any ideas what i could do when i drink it?'' i asked him out of pure curiosity

Arthonnen glances at the item and snickers to himself rolling his eyes, but the look on his face was amusing to say the least. "Just for a day hmm? Well I suppose that makes sense and all. I would be surprised if there were permanent items in this game to change your looks with the whole, forced to look like yourself thing." Arthonnen pondered for a moment clicking his teeth together before glancing back at Tom "Well I have some idea's, but first I have got to ask just how PG you want this prank to be" 

He asked me about how PG he wanted it to be so i thought about it for a moment and decided on how 'PG' is should be. ''Well i don't mind how PG it is but nothing over the top if you get what i mean'' i told. If i drank this thing i wasn't about to go and wander around nude in public just for the sake of being a girl, if I was a girl and someone found out who i was then well that could be awkward. ''As long as i don't have to go nude or something in this plan of yours im fine with it'' i said to him ready to see what his plan was

"Well then, could always find a lucky friend of yours. Ya know start hitting it off and the suddenly BAM! Your a dude, bonus points if the effect wears off right before the two of you kiss. That be a shock on anyone's face."

"Lets see that or you could use some feminine wiles to get yourself some cheaper gear"

"Sneak into parts of the starter town you would normally not be allowed in....not to say its not kinda creepy, but" Arthonnen shrugs

"Lets see..." 

well first of all i needed said friend or at least another player i knew to pull this off but i guess i could go for a practice run with this guy first right? ''Ok well here goes then bottoms up.'' i said as i pulled of the lid and drank it. There was this cloud of smoke and i couldn't see anything at all for a few seconds and i began coughing. I felt weird and could feel parts of me changing i grew smaller and my hair grew out ... a lot it must have reached near my knees easily. As i coughed i could here my voice getting higher pitched and as the cloud of smoke cleared i looked into the face of a very bewildered man standing in front of me.

"Huh.....well I can say with great enthusiasm that looked super creepy from my perspective. Thank the gods there was a cloud of smoke from what I did see looked like your skin was being molded like clay" He shivers at the idea glancing back at her. "Also you look way different than I expected, I suppose the potion randomizes your appearance as well. I thought there might be some similarities between the ummm...two of you, but I guess not. Hell I may be wrong but I think your age changed there to buddy" 

I looked at myself in the reflection of the water and sure enough i looked like a teenage girl in stead of the young man i was a few moments ago my coat had altered to the female version of itself and my weapon had adjusted from being on my back to being by my waist. That would take some getting used to for sure. I looked up to the man and grinned while tilting my head trying to pull of the best girl impression i could ''So erm whats your name i never did catch it.'' i asked him politely wondering if anyone was watching

"Arthonnen" he said back. Nothing about him seemed to change though after he got over the initial impact of watching a person change gender right in front of him. He still sat the same way on the fountain, in a rather exhausted looking manner with his body hunched over so his arms could rest on his legs supporting up the weight of his body. He head raised slightly cocked to the side so he could still look the other person he was speaking with in the eyes. His tone was much the same as well. Sharp and to the point, but with little emotion behind them. He seemed rather good with a poker face, maybe a little to good seeing that he never seems to stop using it.

I decided to try out this new body i was in just for a laugh and i needed a name for my female self it was interesting being in a girls body that was for sure and everything felt weird to me. i Knelt down slightly to rest my hands on me knees as i stood in front of Arthonnen. ''Well my names ... ummmm ... lets go with Tamara'' i said letting out a giggle. This was coming way to natural to me and it was and the man in front of me rather creepy how easy it was to just act like another person altogether. ''So this plan of yours care to elaborate.'' i asked

"Well you got the acting thing down alright" Honestly it was hard to tell if Arthonnen found the whole situation strange or not or if he was indeed actually impressed with Tamara's acting skills or if he was truly creeped out by the whole thing. his face was truly expressionless. "Well" he said leaning back up so he could sit up straight as Tamara stood in front of him. Crossing his fingers together he remained relaxed in his seat. "If we are going with the deception plan, you need to find someone who finds you attractive. Bonus points if they know the real you. Start hitting it off, you know flirt and crap like that. Make the night go well and if they are man enough to make a pass at you, either with a kiss or maybe some subtle groping...hope its the first one. BAM! Change back and give them one hell of a surprise."

I grinned at him thinking of all the possible people i could catch of guard with this prank. ''How about we go for a walk then and see if i find someone i know and then we can get to work'' I said straightening up and giggling. Why do i keep giggling i thought to myself. Maybe the potion affects your head as well this is so weird though i thought ''Oh and before you ask yes this feels really weird'' i said to my partner in crime waiting for his next move

Arthonnen sat there silent for the moment contemplating if he really wanted to get that involved in this mess. He could be spending this time grinding mobs, buying gear, or crafting items. What point was it making friends in this world if he is so eager to leave it, but eventually something sparked in his memory, what ever it was got him to stand up and nod at his partner in crime "Sorry for the hesitation, I had something on my mind. Yeah lets go and mess with some people" He gave a genuine grin back to the girl letting her lead the way.

Crozeph was eating his bread as he walks around the place. He didn't much to do that time and as always he never trusts alleys because those are one of the causes that he gets lost "now, I need to gather materials..." Crozeph chomped on the bread "and also gather info for the guild" Crozeph has been trying to figure out whether he'll try to go on floor nine or just stay on floor that he could handle, as he continues to walk, he saw two players talking. They both seem new to him and the other one is giggling. "Wha... some kind of date?" Crozeph watched them for a while but then decided to go and meet them "so...are you both new here? I'm Crozeph" he said. Crozeph then looked at the girl "something tells me that I know you" he said. He stared at the girl for a while trying to figure out something.

I began to walk around the city a person i knew very well approached us both and i realised it was croseph a fellow member of my guild. I decided to play this cool and see how things play out he said he thought he knew me but i decided to brush it off for now. ''Erm hi ... erm no we arnt dating or anything he's just showing me around,'' i said trying to sound as shy as i could and to add to the effect i stepped behind Arthonnen slightly to act like i was hiding behind him.

Arthonnen eyed the other man as he approached seeming to be sizing him up. "Oh do you two know ea..." He stopped talking as he herd Tammra speak up letting her say what was on her mind. With her shy tone it was already hard enough to hear her without Arthonnen blabbering away. "yeah, no we are not dating, but props to who ever you are man. Took me forever just to get her to say something, so you must make good first impressions"