OP - F1 An interesting potion

Crozeph was surprised "you she just started talking now?" he asked. Crozeph eyed the girl, something in his gut tells him that he knows the girl "are you related to any players here?" he asked again. Crozeph wasn't sure what to do by knowing that they're just walking around he just wanted to go with them "mind if I'll join? I'll be your bodyguard" he said. "You can just go on with your...er...showing around stuff, I'll be just behind you" he said. He had to figure out something because this day won't normal now that he joined them.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph decided to join us and i decided to keep up the shy act it seemed to really be catching him off guard so i went with what was working. ''Uhm ... whats your name?'' i asked him. ofcourse i already knew his name but i was Tamara right now wasn't i so it wouldn't do to just address him normally the other player with me was now looking between us and a swear i saw the faintest of smirks on his face.

"Bodyguard....right." Arthonnen kept walking shaking his head as he looked back at Crozeph with a perked eyebrow. "You do know that no player can be hurt inside a town right? Like if I stabbed you right now, yeah you would feel it fly back a few feet but beyond that...health wont go down at all." With a sigh he stopped and turned around again "But on some other note, do you all want to get some lunch Tamara....and other guy? I am piratically starving at this point and could use some food." 

Arthonnen Suggested food and funnily enough i was also quite hungry so i nodded in agreement but didn't speak still keeping up the shy attitude i decided i was going to slowly warm up to crozeph and then work my way from there all for the laughs and hopefully he will find it a hearty joke to i looked at crozeph and tried to look as cute as i could and judging by his face ... it seemed to work

Crozeph made a nervous smile when the girl looked at him "s-so, do you know each other for a while?" he asked. He had to avert his eyes on the girl. Crozeph doesn't really know on how to act on things like this. Back in the real world, girls would just boss him around not because he was too scared to man up...he just doesn't mind them acting like that but this kind of looks was way out of his intellect "w-we really should eat, I agree with you" he said to Arthonnen.

Arthonnen snickers and slaps Crozeph across the back as he walked by giving him a smirk as he saw how nervous he got around Tamara. Leading the two of them to a fairly decent restaurant on the first floor. At least they severed more than just bread here as Arthonnen sat down and ordered a water from the NPC waitress looking at the other two to order their drinks before he reached over to grab a menu and flip it open to see what they have. 

I looked through the menu and decided to begin Athonnens plan i kept 'sneaking glances over at crozeph and everytime he caught me i looked away blushing. This was becoming really fun i thought to myself. ''Uhm ill take a sandwich please with a hot chocolate.'' i said quietly to the others as much as i wanted to order a nice steak and a bottle of mead i decided it would be best to keep up the act and stay in character. Im pretty sure a shy girl doesn't order steak and mead i thought to myself.

Crozeph was feeling weird as he notices the girl's glances at him "ugh, this is not happening" he thought. Crozeph stared at the menu and ordered after a few seconds "umm water steak please...I mean steak" he said. Crozeph wasn't sure whether he regrets going with them or someone's just pulling his leg "keep your cool Crozeph, she's just a girl" he thought.

From the way crozeph was acting i figured i was getting to him a little. I sat in silence for a moment and decided to up the ante a little. "I still didn't get your name, mr erm insert name here" i said shuffeling towards him a little and winking to artennon indicating i was going for it. I brushed crosephs hand with mine and then made it seem like an accident by apologizing and looking at my feet blushing

"Steak as well, and bloody as all hell" Arthonnen said glancing over to the waiter. Arthonnens eyes flickered back and forth between the two while he waited on his food. Leaning back comfortably in his chair he seemed to not be noticing Tamara's flirts toward Crozeph or at least not acknowledging them at all letting the two talk. He had no reason to speak up Tamara was doing fine on her own for the moment and he was simply here to play a bit of wingman when needed if it ever was.

"The name's Crozeph, h-how about you?" Crozeph was trying to look for his order "is the food good here?" he asked. Crozeph pulled back his hands slowly. No girl has done that before, most of them held him in the collar, its either they're trying to lift him up or pull him around but none brushed his hands with theirs...until now "you're acting weird, are you sure you'll only eat a sandwich?" he said. "This is day is more crazier than I thought" he thought as he smiles nervously and looks at Arthonnen faintly asking for help.

I nodded when crozeph asked if all i wanted was a sandwich. I began to look at him intently just to add to the effect and made it look like i was sizing him up. "I'm Tamara" i replied when he asked my name. It was odd how this was second nature to me or at least felt like it. I swipped open my menu and made sure to change my screen name to my new 'alias' and PMed croseph. 'Forgive me for being so forward but i like you' i put trying not to laugh out loud iin stead i looked down at the ground again and my hair fell over my face covering it. Giving the illusion i was trying to hide a blush

Arthonnen smiles as the food was brought to them. He started to dig into his steak while the other two flirted back and forth. Well one flirted the other squirmed around hopelessly. "Ya know the thing I like about steak is you don't have to try. All steak is good all you need to do is eat" It was a bit stupid sentence even Arthonnen rolled his eyes at it but he glanced Crozeph why he he stared at him begging for help. "Sometimes just roll with the punches kid, and enjoy a good meal while it lasts" 

Crozeph wasn't sure what to say at the girl "that's nice to hear Tamara but..." Crozeph tried to move back a little "I don't really feel it to like someone back right now" he said. "Oh nice Crozeph, you've got the most stupid answer in the whole server" he said to himself. Crozeph wasn't sure if he answered right but if this get way more crazier, there won't be anymore surprises...or so he thought.

Arthonnen could not help it snickering to himself starting to cough hitting his chest a few times and drinking some of his water. Laughing and eating steak at the same time is not a good Idea. Looking at Crozeph with a dumb-founded look. Stabbing a part of his steak with fork pulling it up and twirling the fork around in his fingers "I don't really feel it to like someone right now" he repeated back still with that bewildered look "You got game kid I'll give you that" he said back sarcastically taking a bite of his steak.

Crozeph couldn't contain the embarrassment, He picked up the steak and ate it with his bare hands "I-I'm serious...at least let me eat" Crozeph's mailbox beeped as another pm from Tamara came in. Crozeph swallowed a huge chunk of steak "wha...y-yeah there's nothing to lose b-but" Crozeph chewed on the steak again. This girl is playing with him and he could see it but somehow he can't fight back "I've got to fight back" Crozeph looked at Tamara "what I mean is you're too cute for me" he said. Crozeph felt something inside him snap "yeah Crozeph fight back but it looks like you made a lame attack" he said to himself.

I watched as croseph started eating his steak with his hands and had to stiffle a giggle. 'Seriously what is with this giggling business, it must be the potion i thought it works better than i thought. Then he said i was to cute for him and that definitely set of the girl side of me. I got all flustered and blushed like mad "y-y-you think I'm cute" i stuttered making a much bigger deal of it than i had planned. This potion really does mess with your head i thought

Crozeph looked at the girl, she was cute enough to get Crozeph's wits run amuck but something was really fishy "who are you really?" he asked "and Arthonnen seems fine with you acting like that when you're with him first" he said. He was looking at Tamara then he turned away eating the steak with his bare hands still. 

Arthonnen glanced up holding up a finger to Crozeph to wait a moment for him to answer while he chews on part of his steak. Eventually he puts his fork and knife down simply just grinning back to the guy. "Man you are a paranoid individual." He said gazing back at the two as he chuckled leaning back to stretch "But if your so curious as to know why I am not bothered by this at all is simple, I already have someone, In the real world. Tamara here is just a newly met friend"