[PP-F4] Everything Will Be Back To Normal Soon (Tempest lost)

Crozeph smiled at the thought of what Sousuke said "well said" he told him. Crozeph stood up and looked at his other guildmates "mopping around won't help, we need to makes this guild stronger" he said smiling "I'm not planning on taking revenge or something..." Crozeph settled his hands on the hilt of his sword "I'm planning on beating this game with everyone and hopefully meet you all when we wake up and lastly..." Crozeph looked at the name on the tree "visit our friend here who didn't die in vain" he said with great resolve in his eyes.

Sousuke got up an nodded and spoke up "I'm leaving the guild for the time being i have a few things i need to persue ill see you around" i said to the others. He bowed his head towards his brothers grave and said one final thing. "Ill finish what you started." And with that he left his brothers trench coat billowing in the wind behind him.

Crozeph watched as Sousuke walks away saying that he's leaving the guild "then stay safe" he said looking at him as the boy disappear in the snow. Crozeph looked at the remaining ones, there was peace for a while and he didn't want to ruin it. Crozeph then closed his eyes and forgot the world even the cold winds and snow, the area is a safe zone and no one can take it away from him. Crozeph lied down again, they could leave now that they've said their goodbyes, the next thing that they should do now is to go on their own paths an continue surviving in the game.