[PP-F4] Everything Will Be Back To Normal Soon (Tempest lost)

(ooc: Tom's death was heart breaking even Drat cried thus he deserves a farewell ceremony from his guildmates and also as a deeper introduction to his twin brother...no 21 gun salute though sorry)

Crozeph didn't noticed that it was night already. The lake seems peaceful just as the rumors say. Crozeph messaged his guildmates of his location 

From Crozeph

I'm here by the lake. Come if inconvenient, if inconvenient come

Crozeph looked for a tree near the lake. After a few minutes he found a tree that suits his taste "a tree that suits a nice guy like him" he said. Its been a few days since one of their members died and worse, he's one of the commanders of the guild. Crozeph has taken over the position but he felt that he doesn't want anyone to join his squad, he didn't want to feel the guilt of losing someone again in the guild. Crozeph carved something at the tree and it was his dead friend name "Tomoya" he carved. Crozeph saw his twin brother the other day and he does look like him except the scar. After a while. Crozeph piled rocks beneath it and sat in front of the tree "I wonder who'll visit you here" he said as he took out a bread out of his inventory and took a bite from it.

Sousuke approached the lake and looked around. 'This is where he died' he thought to him self and entered the safe zone. The walk down to the lake was a short one but it felt like an eternity to Sousuke. He kept having flash backs of his childhood with his brother, the times he had spent with him in the backyard playing football, the first time they had rode their bikes together. The trouble they would get themselves into at school. And one final memory, just a picture nothing special, but it was the last time he ever saw his brother face to face in the real world before his death. The day Sousuke and Tomoya went their separate ways. The picture he saw in his mind was of him and his brother arms around each other in the local pub with a drink in their hands smiling without a care in the world Sousuke in his military uniform and Tomoya his new college uniform. The day they went their separate ways to make there own lives. He wiped a tear from his eye and he saw a man sitting on the floor eating bread infront of a tree with a pile of stones infront of it. Sousuke now wearing his brothers equipment approached the man and saw the name engraved in the tree. 'Tomoya.' He sat next to him and placed his hand on his shoulder. ''Thank you'' he whispered to his new squad leader.

Rin had heard about Toms funeral from Sousuke and come straight away. It wasnt an official event, just a small get together of the people who knew and cared about Tom. Rin doubted he would have wanted a big fuss to be made of it anyway. As she walked towards the location she was told about she spotted Sousuke. She walked over to Toms twin slowly and patted him on the back awkwardly, "How are you?" Tears were slowly filling her eyes but she refused to accept the fact that she was upset. Rin shook her head sadly and looked away from Sousuke, not wanting anyone to see her crying.

She hadn't known Tom for long but the time she had known him was some of the best moments she had spent on this game. He had been the first person to approach her since they had all become trapped inside of Sword Art Online. And he was certainly the kindest person she had met, on par with Sousuke.

Rin nodded at the other person who was there, she didnt know him that well- only knowing that he was in her guild- but that fact that he was here in order to mourn Tom made her happy in a sense.

Rin stood next to Sousuke and placed her hand on his shoulder asking if he was ok. ''Better now your here'' he said her with a weak smile. Sousuke and Rin's relationship had developed a lot over the past few weeks since they had first met many considered them boyfriend and  girlfriend with how much time they spent together with each other although the two repeatedly denied it the others new better, they found it fun to tease them about it every now and they and they would get flustered. Rin would revert back to her old slf and call sousuke a baka and sousuke would just get embarrassed and begin to stutter attempting to deny it to no avail. Sousuke put an arm around her and looked to the spot where his brothers name was. ''He would be proud of us all.'' he said to everyone.

"It's good to know that girl's there for you, Tom's twin" Crozeph said still looking at the pile of stone and his dead friend's name on the tree. He was sad yet he was trying not to anymore, his friend Tom left with many happy memories and Crozeph didn't want to waste it with crying again and again. Crozeph turned his head at the two "try to keep each other safe, I can't protect you at all times"  he said looking at the boy. Crozeph was not in the mood for anything fun, he had to do something. "I wonder where the others are..." Crozeph pulled out another bread from his inventory and handed it to the two "you can share, I'm already running out of bread" he said with a faint smile. Crozeph's usual smile was slowly disappearing and he didn't know if he can still smile for the rest of his days in Aincrad. Tom left him a squad to lead and his twin brother is the first one that Crozeph will lead and ironically he looked just like Tom except the scar on his face.

He smiled at the boy who offered us bread. ''My names Sousuke and this is Rin.'' He told him and brought out three pieces of bread from his inventory and handed them to him. ''Here you need them more than I do.'' He said to him. Its a shame this boy was so distraught over the Death of Tomoya ''How did you know my brother?'' I asked the boy. Sousuke could tell a part him died that day when he saw his friend die and Sousuke wanted to be there for his brothers friends. They were there when he needed them and it was his turn to stay strong for them.

Crozeph accepted the bread, he was feeling thankful now that Sousuke gave him bread "I taught him how to fight a little when he was new here" Crozeph said. Flashbacks started appearing in Crozeph's mind "you seem much more stronger than him but I must admit, your brother's got quite a cheerful attitude..." Crozeph tore a piece off his bread "...he even likes messing around" he said. Crozeph then lied down on the snow and rolled over near the lake, he was always tired of roaming around and he's already planning on being a merchant "hi Rin..." he said. Crozeph knew her already but somehow he finds it hard to recognize her. "We'll be protecting the guild Sousuke, I hope you can do that without risking anything precious" he told him "I won't let what happened to your brother happen to you..." the wind suddenly blew and Crozeph caught one of the leaves falling as he lies down "one mistake is enough" he said.

Sousuke watched the boy as he caught the leaf between his fingers. He had pretty good reflexes for someone so young and he was impressed. He sat down next to him debating on how Tomoya could have learnt his skills from this boy. His style was so refined and yet so personal even he didn't think he could mimic such a graceful fighting style. ''I have to admit you taught him well'' Sousuke said the boy. It was a shame no one else had arrived yet he felt let down that only three people showed up to the funeral.

A messaged suddenly popped up on my HUD, it read:

From Crozeph

I'm here by the lake. Come if inconvenient, if inconvenient come

I looked at the message funny, why would he need me by the lake? Crozeph wasn't someone I met, or at least remembered meeting properly but I felt urgency behind his words. Not like I cared but I decided since I had nothing better to do, might as well go and see what was up. This could be interesting an interesting night. 

I found myself by the lake and under the tree where three players were. One was a girl whom I hadn't met before, and the other one was Tom. Under the moonlight I could tell it was him, but this time I noticed he had a scar; that was peculiar. The one who sent the message must have been the remaining person unless Crozeph was a girl. I gazed upon the lake which was shimmering quite nicely under the moon. Then, back at the group. What's this all about? At night too. 

Sousuke noticed a figure in the tree line he felt oddly at ease at their appearance even though this girl had a cold stare void of much emotion he could tell she was meant to be here. He nodded to rin and left her side for a moment and approached her. ''Names Sousuke I assume your apart of the guild my late brother was apart of. I am his twin brother he was ... Killed a few weeks ago and we are having a funeral for him if you would like to join us.'' He said to her pointing to the tree where the name Tomoya was engraved.

Rin mumbled a "Hi," to the player named Crozeph, who she very vaguely knew before slipping her arm through Sousuke's and clinging on to him. Burying her face in his chest so that no one would be able to see her tears. Her jet black hair cascaded in glossy locks down her back and to her waist, were tugged at slightly by a breeze which ran through the game.

There were many reasons she was upset. Of course every reason was centered on Toms death... The main one was that she had lost a dear friend, her very first friend on the game. Also, he just happened to be her boyfriends twin brother. Which meant if her boyfriend was upset she was bound to be. Another reason also being that he had died because of some stupid game they are all trapped in. No on deserves to die this way but the person who caused all of this.

She continued to silently sob into Sousukes chest.

Sousuke after addressing the newest arrival left her to her own thoughts and returned to Rins side and let her he cry into his chest. He thought for a moment and entered the menus and selected his equipment and made a vanity duplicate of the sword and coat that belonged to his brother (Vanity as in no stats just has the same appearance) and approached the spot where his brothers make shift grave was. He placed the copied coat folded into a neat pile infront of the pile of stones and jammed the sword into the rocks. He stepped back and hung onto Rin again to comfort her. The grave looked nicer like that. ''I think he would have liked that'' he said to the others

Crozeph looked at the two couple then to the makeshift grave he made for Tom "see this Tom, your brother has someone by his side..." he took a bite off his bread "...I'm sure he'll be fine." Crozeph was finishing his bread when Kiru arrived. She was a strong player and somehow Crozeph thought that strong players never felt sad when someone dies because after all, they got stronger by their own with only a few help of others. "Nice to see you Kiru" he said. Crozeph then stood up and patted Sousuke's head "I'm sorry I messaged you at a time like this" Crozeph said. All he wanted was to be with his guild for a while before he leaves for a quest which will probably take a long time before he gets back. He saw Sousuke put a copy of his brother's equipment on the grave "he'll like it."

The past few weeks hadn't been easy on Sousuke yet he managed to get by with the support of his new guild and girlfriend and ofcourse his friends. until now he had done his best to stay stong but even the strongest man will eventually break. He hugged rin tighter and felt the pain of the past few weeks slowly beggining to overwhelm him as he began to shake and tears began to fall from his eyes. "Ill miss you my brother." He chocked as he succumbed to his grief and began to cry holding on to rin tightly looking for comfort

I looked at the boy whole proclaimed to be Souske and blinked, was this really his brother? He did look slightly different now that I saw him up close..Wait so your meaning to tell me that Tom died? That's impossible, you cannot die in this virtual reality. Beg my pardon but I honestly don't think he died, he couldn't have. I said to Souske. They really must be idiots to think a game could kill you. It was strange to be around everyone when I had different views, just a little overwhelming too. I sighed and walked over to where Tom's remembrance tree was and brushed my fingers over the deep carvings. I still think your alive. I whispered softly. I had learned from Tristan to be a littler more respectful around other people, now was the time too. 

Kitty was walking up with her Templar cloak on that went all the way down to her ankles and covered her body and had her hood on her head, She was being followed by two men in white and red bulky armor that had wore a Red cross on the center of the chest, She had arrived with the group and went up to the tree and put down her hood and placed her hand on the tree "Heiwa watashi no yūjin de kyūkei"

(( Heiwa watashi no yūjin de kyūkei - is Japanese for "rest in peace my friend."

"He had quite a will." Arekkusu said. "Maybe not the brightest, but he had the willpower and charisma. If Ke... Kiru were right, it just means he won't be playing the game alongside us."

Arekkusu wanted to believe what he just said. He still felt pith and sorrow, the potential all sent down to... Pieces.

"Hey kitty-chan." Arekkusu said. "If you don't mind, I want to just want to stay here."

Crozeph smiled, still lying down on the snow "yeah, quite a will he's got" he said "you're like a memento from your brother Sousuke" he told the guy who was still lonely. If Crozeph is right, it's not good for twins to be separated meaning this will be hard for his twin "I'll do my best to help you like how I helped your brother..." Crozeph sat down and smiled at him. It was the only thing he could give them, he doesn't want any of his guildmates succumb to the madness and sadness just like how the pink-haired girl named Mari did "...even if others die I'll still do what I can for those who are left, like you" he said. He remembered what Arekkusu told him back then "I want others to know how my story started and how it ended" he said "I could say that Tom left an impression to me on how to do it" he added. He looked at Kitty saying something to the tree "I hope Kiru is right..." he said still trying to give them the warmest smile he could give right now.

Kitty turned her head towards Arekkusu but still looking down at the ground while her hand was still on the big tree "Yes.." She said lightly but was still sad, The other Templar bodyguard sighed, "You may go." she said to the bodyguard and looked back over to the group by the tree and looked down at the snow that was on the ground "Such a beautiful place to be remembered."

Sousuke watched as more guild members arrived and nodded to each in turn still holding onto Rin he could feel her shaking and knew she was still upset ''My brother had the will of a thousand men and he held his friends in high regard I wish to continue his legacy and hold onto to what is dear, I promise you all he did not die in vain I will continue his ideals and I will make sure he is never forgotten.'' he said to them all wiping away his tears