PP-F2: Cerulean Silence Guild Meeting COMPLETE

Mari gave Kosan a very dark look. "You won't kill anyone if I have a say in the matter." Mari turned away from Kosan, needing to head back toward the group, and it was a good thing she did, since as she arrived back at the set up Sinon had bowled into the group. Humming and dancing to his own sort of tune. He helped himself to the food, and called out to Mari, with a mouth full of chocolate. "Hello Sinon." Mari said with an awkward wave to him. He was just as energetic as ever - as long as that energy didn't involve him wrapping himself around her she was ok with it. Mari gave Sinon a look as if to say 'Are you serious' 

Mari cleared her throat, "*Ahem* I don't think I'll be needing those...services you offer Sinon. Still, each to their own." 

Guild members were steadily beginning to arrive now; as another new member appeared; Rue - someone Mari was not really familiar with; she seemed like a sort of shy, frazzled girl. Coming in and apologizing for being late. "You're fine; we haven't started anything yet." Mari said to her.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yawn~ Hmm...Faces I have seen before..."

I rub my eyes and look around. Two new people have arrived at the meeting,Rue and Sinon. I have seen both of them before but I can't remember where I met them. I scratch my head and decided that trying to remember it will be exhausting. 

"Hello there Rue and Sinon. How are you two doing?"

While I wait for the guild meeting to start,I fetch myself some red wine and drink it,savoring the flavor. 

"Nice wine we have here...."

Rue quickly replied "I'm doing quite fine." She then looked at Sinon's chocalate and Yuji's wine. She ate a bite of chocalate and sighed. It's flavor was mouth watering, absolutely astonishing. She then looked at the wine table again. I've never tried any alcoholic beverages ever before. I'm only sixteen.... But this is a game. She looked at Yuji and said ill he back going to grab a glass of wine. She came back and sat down. She the took a sip. She squinted her eyes from its bitterness. But the she felt a weird sensation. She felt all woozy. She smiled and then took a longer drink draining the glass. The glass slipped from her hand and broke. She then looked at everyone and said wen doe it start... She then smiled and layed down looking at the sky and its pretty clouds.

"Uhhh..you OK Rue? Not a good drinker are we?"

The glass shatter to fragments, reminding me of all the monster I killed...

And my friend that died in front of my eye.

I shake away the thoughts and fetch Rue some water. She looks out of it. 

"If you can't handle alcohol, don't drink it. Eventhough it's not real, the effect of an alcohol in this game are reproduce perfectly. Besides, you're an underage."

Despite me giving the advice, I myself can be considered as an underage. An 18 years old can't drink alcohol yet. I look at the glass in my hand, half full with red wine.

".....A cheer for the guild."

I drink it in one gulp, and not drinking it again.

"Awww, well if you do need the servicing, you know where to get iiiit~"

He giggled, thinking of how he had yet to fully advertise the service out to the public. That would be his next task amongst other things. For now though, there was a meeting to be had so he listened in intently for whatever else would be announced.

"I'm doing just great Yuji!" he said cheerily, eating on some more chocolate from the food there was there. He was going to get an intense sugar rush at this rate, but that was none of his own personal concern. Instead he concentrated on pouring himself some wine.

Sinon grinned as he cheered along with the drinks with the wine. "Cheers!" he grinned as he spoke and drunk down the wine. It made him feel slightly light-headed but nothing major.

Yuji had woken up and now that most of the guild members were here Mari thought it would be a good time to start. She cleared her through as she sat down - joining the circle of her guild members, and Orhalimi had mentioned he may not be in attendance. "Right; we may as well get started, There have been a few changes since we all last had a meeting - first and foremost is-" Mari paused; watching in disbelief as Rue first stated she was under age - then proceeded to guzzle down an entire glass of wine - looking woozy she fell back down.

"Rue!" Mari declared in an authoritative tone as she reached over and pulled on her collar to get her to a seated position again before letting the blue haired girl go. "this is a GUILD meeting. I will NOT have under age drinkers at my meeting. I don't care what you do in your own time but this is official  guild business. You should damn well know better." Mari was keeping hold of her authoritative tone, being sure not to raise her voice or swear. "Yuji is second in command, he can fill you in on our discussions - but if you are woozy and can't even sit I suggest you leave. Now. You can return when you have sobered up."

She glanced around at the others; "That goes for the rest of you. If you cannot hold your alcohol, don't drink during business; if you want to drink AFTER be my guest, but show some damn respect for the guild you are in."

Yuji had woken up, "Morning Yuji" Rue had just skulled and entire glass of wine, "Um, Rue maybe you shouldn't..." But it was too late, she was already drunk, pretty much dropping and breaking her glass, it seemed as though she was a lightweight like Jun when it came to drinking. He leaned over and swiped off the glass shards into a napkin so that she wouldn't cut herself, then wiping off the few drops of wine that had spilt from the glass, "You should be more careful"

Jun saw that everyone else was partaking in alcohol, so he didn't want to be left out. He hadn't drunk much while he was out, he was technically underage as mostly just drank some of his parent's drinks. Jun was about to reach for a glass when Mari started talking so he focused on that and slowly made the movements to start pouring but before he had the chance to Mari had raised he voice at Rue about drinking so Jun put the glass and bottle down, hoping not to incur the wrath of his guild leader.

"No drinking for me then" He sighed and poured another glass of iced tea, it was strangely addictive, he had almost drunk 3 glasses now. "Ok, so now that we have gotten all of that sorted, what is it you wanted to talk to is about?" He started to slowly sip his iced tea as he looked at Mari somewhat expectantly.

Sousuke thoughtthe guild meeting location was a bit out of the way but since there was aa few player killers in the guild he thought it made sense for it to be outside of any known safe zones. The thing that worried him was that the guild leader was woman who killed his brother, but thinking about it he realised that in the end she was the one who saved him from a worse fate than the one he met. She had also bestowed upon him his brothers equipment of which he planned to put to good use. He could easily hold up his brothers ideals in this new guild and be free of the shackles that prevented his eventual, though admittidly far out of reach revenge.

Sousuke came to the conclusion that he needed atleast some help and friends who weren't hung up on the ideals that killing is still killing. To sousuke this was just another battlefield, a war between the players and the creator and war ... war never changes.

In war there will always be people who die and sousuke wanted to help a strong group of players win this war and he wanted to take what his brother left behind in his legacy and build his own story from the ashes.

Upon arrival he noticed most of the others were asleep only a few were awake at the moment. He took a seat on a nearby rock and introduced himself. "Kirigawa Sousuke reporting for duty" he said with militaristic manorisms he was a soldier and he had a war to win.

Okay said Rue sitting down. Its okay i will probably never have another one. She sat down and listened to her leader. She smiled and then felt her head clear up a bit. She sat down and said 'Okay lets get down to business' What our Business'. She noticed that she talked funny and sighed that she still felt a little light headed. She did not know many people from the area but she respected the. They were probably as high leveled as her. She felt a sharp pain in the back of her head. She closed her eyes and reopened them. Must focus. She drank some water.

Davros sauntered through the field towards the designated area for the guild meeting. He was a newer member, probably the newest actually, and he was curious to see what other kinds of people were going to be there. He checked the time before glancing up at the sun and its position in the sky. It couldnt possibly be that late! He  checked his HUD again. If he didnt hurry he would be late. Scratch that. He was already late! Good thing he wasnt too far from the area though. He arrived two minutes  later just in time to here an announcement about under age drinking. He made his way over to a pillow and plopped down on it silently before taking a plain croissant and nibbling on it politely.

Mari sighed, keeping her eye on Rue; if she showed signs of still being under the influence of alcohol Mari would get her to leave. It was clear she wasn't coping too well. Mari just hoped it wouldn't continue. Fallen had rushed in, cleaning up the glass - "Thanks Fallen." Mari said to him, her voice no longer as stern or authoritative.

Another guild member arrived; Sousuke, the newest and perhaps strangest recruit. Strange in the fact that Mari had killed his brother right in front of him, and now here he was joining her guild. Mari had to wonder if she'd be training and strengthening him purely so he could try to seek revenge by killing her. Not that it mattered - he was welcome to try, but he didn't seem like someone who would commit such a thoughtless act. Mari gestured for him to sit down. "Welcome Sousuke..." Her eyes flitted to the last person who should be joining them. "And Hello to you to, Davros."

Mari cleared her throat. "Right, let's start.  We have a number of new members today, and as such our guild numbers have reached to 10 members - it may not seem like a lot, but it is a very proud moment for us." Mari picked up a glass filled with Iced Tea, deciding to stay completely sober for the duration of the meeting. "So a toast to our members, new and old alike." She took a drink and set the glass down.

"Now, we have the numbers I want everyone to decide today, if they want to be in the passive sect or militant sect. The Passive sect will be participating in Material hunts, forging and working together to create food weapons and items for the entirety of the guild. The Militant sect will be trained to become strong front liners."

Jun nodded while not looking at Mari, "It's not you who should be thanking me" he chuckled and went back to his iced tea. Several new guild members had arrived, "Welcome Sousuke" Jun had only met him once in the snows of F4 when Mari killed Tom, he shook his head, he wasn't going to think about that. Shortly after, another guild member arrived, this one he didn't recognise at all, "Hi there, I don't believe we've met. I'm Jun but most people just call me Fallen." He smiled and took another sip of his iced tea.

A toast to the guild's growth, Jun held up his glass and smiled, "And a toast to our guild leader, who brought us all together." He took a larger sip, emptying the glass, he placed it down and filled it again, he was now addicted to it's sweet flavour. Mari finally gave her announcement, it was about the sects of the guild. Jun vaguely remembered something about that being mentioned at the first meeting of the guild.

After giving it some thought, Jun opened his mouth. "Well, I would like to be part of the military sector, I may not be on the level of you two, your levels being an enormous amount higher than mine, but I don't think I could really stand back and watch everyone else partake in the action. If you want though, I can be a part of the passive sect, I'd understand if you wanted me there." He sipped his new glass of iced tea and stared at the ground, he'd always wanted to be part of the front lines, crafting was fun and all but fighting was the thing that really excited him, unless it was spiders. Spiders are not cool.

Sousuke necked back the glass of ice tea grimicing at the taste. It wasn't his favorite but it would do for now. He placed the glass down on the floor and listened to his new guild leader after. she had finished another boy whom he vaguely recognized from the day his brother died spoke up a showed clear uncertainty for where he wanted to be placed. Sousuke on the other hand had a plan.

He stepped foward and stood next to Mari who looked at him confused by his actions. "First of all i would like to thank Mari for the gracious welcome, and would like to add I'm not here seeking revenge Mari you saved my brother from a fate worse than the one he met and i respect you for that." He said directly to her nodding. "Secondly i want to say that i have experience in the military from the real world and am well versed in the tactics used to overcome overwhelming odds, i may not be as skilled and powerful as some of you are here but i believe i would be a powerful asset during dungeon and boss raids if you would have me i would like to apart of the militant sector as a tactitian and hopefully one day be standing at your sides in battle." He finished his speech keeping his face blank and waited for the rest to speak up.

Davros glanced over at the player that had introduced themselves as Fallen. "Nice to meet you. Im Davros. But people generally call me Dav." He turned to the guild leader and grabbed a glass of sweet tea to toast with. He took a sip and found that he didnt like it. He took another sip to be polite though. He listened as Fallen stated he wanted to be in the military sector. "Id like to be part of the passive sector. Im a fighter, but I enjoy creating things. I dont have a proffession just yet, but once I get to taking the quest Ill be a blacksmith." He smiled slightly and started to eat his croissant again. He paused, thinking for a moment. "Id like to help expand the guilds inventory..."

Fallen was the first to speak, stating he wanted to be in the Military Sect. Mari made a note of it. Blue eyes falling to him as she spoke. Mari may not do well with people, but she had a very particular manner of speaking when addressing her guild members. "I won't tell you which Sect to fall into - if I notice a lack of members in any particular sect I may ask for them to temporarily switch sects till we have what we need; for example weapons, potions or crystals. Fallen I've placed you into the Militant Sect as you've requested."

Mari allowed him to comment on her level, and she assumed Yuji's level too. Mari shrugged her shoulders. "Level's are not everything - it is a number game, it's about strategy. Equipment and skill - so don't feel too disheartened, I am sure you will do fine."

Sousuke had taken the floor, making a somewhat grand spectacle as he spoke - thanking her. Mari glanced away, she wasn't used to being thanked - and her past actions certainly were not favourable. Mari made a note that Sousuke too, would be in the Military Sect. "You're welcome Sousuke." Mari murmured, she didn't have a lot more to say to him right now. Perhaps later - they'd discuss matters further but right now she had a guild meeting to lead.

"Davros." Mari began, choosing not to use his nickname. If she were to give him one, she'd give him one of her own. He said he wanted to be a Blacksmith. Mari had many of those in the guild. "Davros; I won't force you into a profession you do not want but both Cerulean Silence and Aincrad in general have many, many blacksmiths." She gestured toward Kosan. "Kosan has been doing an excellent job donating items to our guild inventory." Mari turned her gaze back to Davros. "I'd advise to go for a different profession, an Alchemist - their ability to make potions and crystals are in high demand...or an Artisan who makes accessories, although...." Mari paused, allowing her words to sink in. "If you wish to continue down the path of a Blacksmith. I cannot, in all good faith - stand in your way."

Military Sect:
Fallen
Sousuke

Passive Sect:
Davros Syb'Aoth

As people started drinking Kosan went and took a glass of wine. He sat back , leaning on a rock while watching everyone that joins the meeting and doing a toast..

Seeing Mari started the choosing of the sect. he said "I would be glad to enter both." from where he sat mostly alone. " I dont mind donating items , but i want to be in the first lines as well. If you cant put me in both , add me to the military sect.. Being able to protect you all is more important tham everything " he said smiling at everyone..

Rue seen some people pick their sects. She knew Davros from her old guild that was small and not as quite as strong or active as this one. She disbanded and let the other players aside to go do what they wanted to do. She looked at Mari who was asking her which sect she wanted to be in. I would like to be in the militant sect. I might not be that strong but I enjoy fighting. I can also be a sub for the material hiluntimg but if I'm continuously training then I won't have time. She had a very busy schedule here. She smiled and closed her eyes.

Kosan was next to speak, Mari assumed he would go into the passive sector purely because he had donated such a large amount of items to the guild storage, even when she had tried to go in there to pay for a new dagger for herself and a pile of items he refused. It was very generous of him. Mari had decided she would go to him for most of her equipment if she ever needed it.

He said he wanted to enter both; or if not both just the Military Sect Mari gave a sigh, pushing her pink fringe out of her face. "I'd prefer it if people stuck to the one sect - but as the passive sect has so few members; I am willing to have you in both." She gave him a small, mirthful grin. "You can't protect anyone with poor equipment."

Rue also wanted to be in the militant sect, it was far more popular than the passive one. Mari made a note of that too, "That's fine Rue."

Mari addressed the group, feeling she needed to make a point about the Militant sect. "Just a note; being a part of the Militant Sect does not grant you immediate access to the front lines. During boss fights I will set a required level, if you do not hit that level I ask that you do NOT enter the boss battle. For the Floor 11 boss battle; I do not want anyone under level 12 to attend. These are high standards and expectations but they are in place to help protect your life."

Military Sect:

Fallen
Sousuke
Kosan
Rue

Passive Sect:
Davros Syb'Aoth
Kosan

Sinon hummed to themselves as they listened and saw various new people enter the meeting. This place was really picking up that's for sure. He yawned slightly, since the meeting wasn't that particularly interesting by any standard for him.

"I'll be in the Passive Sect! I'd prefer to run my shop and such rather than have to deal with fighting all the time." They grinned saying. It was true Passive needed filling so they might as well go there.