[PP - F1] A Quiet Drink (Rin, Kitty, Arekkusu, Crozeph) (Completed please lock)

"Even if it's not because of my father..." Arekkusu started. "I never planned to drink at all. I never felt the need to, I can drink soda and water and whatever, but I don't like the look of alcohol. Besides, if you didn't know it yet, I like to keep myself away from the heavy-ass adult stuff like drinking. I'm still a kid and all, maybe that's why I hate smoking as well."

"Uhhhh..." Arekkusu was left speechless. How could he explain Crozeph? The answer was simple, he couldn't Arekkusu couldn't leave him like this. Good thing the illusion of strength exists in the game. Arekkusu firetruck lifted Crozeph over his shoulders. "We're going to find him a place to lay, we won't mess with him while drunk, the hangover is punishment enough."

"Who's the dippy donut?" Crozeph said before drinking another of his drink "donuts do not exist in this game and it's a bummer because donuts are bread with flavors in them" he told them. Crozeph then lied down on the floor again this time taking his drink with him "I'll probably have a good sleep after this, assuming that I don't go sleep walking because of drunkenness" he said before letting out a soft laugh. Crozeph had felt more light on his feet now "looks like when I drink my evasion stats rises fast" he said joking while lying down on the floor. Crozeph felt someone carry him "hey I'm no sack of flour, let me at least finish this last one" he told Arekkusu as  his friend lifted him to his shoulder.

• 3 weeks later...