[PP-F5] Blood In The Sand (Quest with Tristan Delaney)

I scowled at his nervous gesture, rubbing his neck. It was annoying to watch him go from completely focused on you to not even being able to hold a proper conversation. Then again I never talked to anyone considering that I viewed everyone as a nuisance. Still, his movements were ironic. "Yeah, pretty stupid to just go around making people think differently about them. It is isn't it The person you thought you could trust is now with another person? Hm, I'd hate to be in a situation like that. Well, I hope you're happy Tristan." I added overly sarcastic and tilted my head with a fake smile. I wasn't even going to hold back now, there wasn't any patience left in me to pretend to be nice. "That's your job, so yes you should be happy to do it. I on the other hand would be happy to punch you, but then you might get scared. I would like to stab you but then I'd turn into a killer. I'd like to never see you again, and I never will so..." I spun around and walked away slowly a few feet. I pulled out a teleportation crystal and looked back at Tristan as I began to fade into the game. I whispered two words quietly as I went.

"Goodbye, Tristan."