[PP - F4] Knowing each other better . (Kosan and Mari)

"Half of the members wear my equipment ?.. That's just .. ridiculous" he said to himself after hearing what Mari said... "I've heard about the Avalanche boss from you .. today .. I've never done it .. I don't spend so much time on this floor .." he said while rubbing the back of his neck .. "But if you know where it is and you are sure the person you have to meet after is not minding it , okay , then let's do it !" while looking outside to check how the storm was going ... "It stopped ! The snow storm stopped!" he said happily as he got up and started walking to the exit of the small cave ... "Come ! ... You lead to the boss .." he said as he got outside the small cave where he was stuck with Mari , his guild leader , for some time...

Mari gave a small nod. "Right, ok then. You should go back to town and stock up on some supplies before heading out. Healing Crystals, Teleporation Crystal or potions. I have some myself, but I don't really have enough to bring you back to full health if you need it." Mari rubbed her chin, "Hmm..worst case scenario I can use my teleportation crystal on you - get you out of there and fight it off myself. Then we can regroup and tackle it later." 

Mari gave a small shrug. "But, I don't think it will come to that."

Kosan pointed out that the snowstorm had ended, rather excitedly as he headed toward the cave exit. Mari got up, dusting herself off with a sigh. "You know when we fight the Avalanche, another one will pick up right, we will be fighting in a flurry of snow in very -very cold weather." Mari stepped out from the cave and stood beside Kosan. "Just be sure you're ready. We will meet at the entrance of the 4th floor town, Snowfrost town. Say, tomorrow morning - get this thing knocked out nice and early and be back in time for a hot drink."

Mari placed a hand on his shoulder, "I'll see you then. Good Luck Kosan."

And with that, she had left, to go back to the second floor to rest; tomorrow would be a long day.

"Cold weather !?" he said quite disappointed ... "Oh well , i just hope we can beat him .." he added . "Okay then , i will go and pick supplies , tomorrow morning , in front of the gate from the Snowfrost town ... See ya there !" as he started running towards the town ... "Tomorrow morning we will do a boss fight eh ?.. It will be awesome to fight with the guild leader against the boss... Hope i won't die ... Well , in the worst case scenario i will protect Mari ... " he said to himself as he was running towards the town gates ...