[PP-F3] What Are Your Intentions? (Kosan and Kiru)

As I walked out of Delilah Village I noticed that surrounding the entire village was dandelions. They also were perfectly straight, no one stamped on them. This was strange considering the fact that players walked through here all the time. No one seemed to notice this though except me. The whole scene of perfection in front of me made me detour my trip to the Forest of Wavering Mist and go over to a nearby tree. I picked a single white dandelion from the ground and sat down. Now why are you different from the others? I let out a small laugh at my own corny question. The one I had picked was what some called a "wishing" flower, one with white fluff all over it. I plucked the furry pieces off one by one and eventually all of them. I looked around to see that around me were all yellow ones. I sighed of boredom, that dandelion was occupying my attention for a little while. With nothing better to do I leaned back and went to sleep.  

As I enter the Floor 3 i say to myself "Another boring day with nothing to do .. awesome" as i start wondering around the place in search of something to do ... As i get closer to a village that's surrounded by flowers i said to myself "That's the Delilah Village" knowing it by the flowers that are around the place... "This place is quite popular by the flowers that are around it " i said as i looked all over the place in search of something to do , when i see someone in the plain full of dandelions .. "What is a player doing there ? ... It's no point of going that way .. Maybe it's an NPC that gives a special quest .. Who knows" i said as i started following the path leaved behind by the girl that walked through the flowers ... At the end of it it was a normal player .. She was sleeping next to a tree with a flower in her hand .. "Oh well , better stay here , someone could sleep-kill her" i said to myself as i sat down next to a tree watching over her...

I continued to sleep for about another hour or so, I was indeed tired from all of the quests I had been doing. From anyone else's perspective I probably looked normal because when I slept my face was relaxed. I didn't scowl or anything when I rested. However when I woke up I blinked a few times and yawned. I stretched out my arms, one holding onto a dagger just in case and one holding onto the flower. Suddenly my arm hit something, another player?! My eyes went to high alert as I threw a dagger straight at the player. 

Who are you?!

ID 3892; BD 8 (+1 Base damage, +1 Athletics, +3 daggers)

Kosan 22/27 

Kiru 80/80

As i can see the girl waking up i say "Hey , how was your sleep" but in an instant i get hit by a dagger "Auch" i said to the girl who was scared by my presence there "Sorry to scare you like this .. My name is Kosan .. I thought you were a NPC to a special quest ,but when i got here you were sleeping ... And i stayed here to avoid the Sleep-PK that could've happened to you ..." i said as i rubbed the back of my neck ... "Sorry again , it wasn't meant to be a jump scare ..." i added as i gave her the dagger that was stuck in my shoulder ... "This is yours i think , so you can keep it ..." i added while looking at the HP bar .

I cleared my throat and took the dagger harshly. I think you were going to try and take my items, I am a level thirty five after all. Maybe you wanted to see if I had anything special of value? Immediately my hand went to my neck to reassure myself that the pendant was still around my neckI eyed him suspiciously, he seemed to be unfazed by my attack, a totally different reaction than Arek's. I would never let anyone touch me as I sleep, as you just experienced. And I'm not an NPC, what made you think I was one? And if you want a special quest I can give you one, leave. I stared at him coldly and crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Well , i never seen someone walking here , that's the reason i thought you're a NPC ... Sorry for this as well" I said as she was checking if her pendant was still there "Do not worry , i would never rob from someone ... " i said feeling a little bit unlucky at the thought that she had the idea i was a thief even if i wasn't one .. But i can't blame her , she doesn't know me i said to myself while listening her telling me to leave .. "What if i don't want to leave ?..." i said as i looked at the girl... "It was just a bad assumption , and i apologized for it ... " i added ... "And i didn't touched you ..." i also added ...

Well if you don't want to leave..I stood up still holding the dagger in my hand and glared down at him. From an upwards angle I looked pretty daunting. My two-toned hair gleamed slightly as I was blocking the sunlight. Then I will create my own quest and leave, I was heading to the Forest of Wavering Mist anyways. Don't bother following me either, your character will die in there. I sneered and started to walk away from him. 

As she gets up and tells me to don't follow her , i say "And do you believe i will just stay here, watching you leave?" while getting up and starting to follow her "I am gonna come with you , either you like it or not ... I wasn't up to anything ,and well , better come with you than sit there like a stupid guy" i said to her as i kept on walking besides her ... "So .... what's your name .. I've introduced myself , but you never told me what your name is .. " I asked her as the conversation was dead and well , there was nothing else to do . 

I didn't think anything of you, you are simply annoying me. I stated and stepped up my pace. He was starting to follow me, also distract me again. I sighed in defeat when he said he was still coming. Your right, I don't like it and very well. I will not save you if you get hurt or fall of a cliff. The forest is dense with fog so you won't be able to see me anyways..The end of my sentence drifted off as I stopped, turned around and began walking again. I had been going back into the town instead of going to the forest. My name is a piece of information you will not know, as I will not tell you. 

As i kept following her she told me that if i will fall into a cliff or get hurt she wont help me . I said "Well , i dont mind it... I dont really belive in death anyway" he said as he kept on following her..Seeing she turns towards the town i asked her "Why are we going back ?" with little to no clue about it .. She said that her name is a piece of information i wont have... I said "How can you be so sure about it ...? Maybe we will become friends" he said jokingly with a small smile on his face

Don't make me point out the obvious, I am going back because I need to go to the Forest of Wavering Mist, you on the other hand are following me. I said, too bored and exhausted to even add any sarcasm into my answer. I could have thought of millions of remarks to shoot back at him, oh well. I gave him a sideways glance when he joked about getting my name. We will most certainly not become anything close to friends if you don't stop following my every step. I warned to him and saw the entrance to the forest. It was heavily guarded by Minotaur. 

As we kept on walking we arivee at the destination .. Seeing its some sort of a mob camp a weird idea passes through his mind... "Lets do a deal.. If i can survive here with you and help you in some way , you will tell me your name... If not , oh well , i will stop following you. How does that sounds ?" I asked on a quite serious but jokingly tone as I pointed at the big enterance guarded by Minotaurs..

Whatever. I muttered and wasn;t really paying any attention to him. I was waiting for the Minotaur to turn around so I could attack. Once it did I ran without even telling Kosan. He didn't say he would follow me after all, could he keep up though? I ran up to the first one and slashed the back of it's neck with my dagger. It was caught off guard and had no time to retaliate. The minotaur's health lowered to just above the yellow mark as I jumped backwards out of the way of it's axe. 

ID 3914; BD 9 ( +2 Base damage, +1 Athletics, +3 daggers= 6 Damage)

Kiru 80/80

Kosan 22/27 

Minotaur 12/18

Minotaur 18/18

Minotaur 18/18

(OOC - i will roll for minotaurs , also , as i dont know the base dmg i will go with 2 dmg per hit. For choosing who the Minotaur is hitting i will use the CD . If its 2 4 6 8 10 12 it hits me. If its 1 3 5 7 9 11 it hits you .)

As the first minotaur charges it chooses Kiru for a hit He goeas and as he swings his battleaxe he hits her inflicting some damage

dice 3966

The second minotaur chooses Kosan as a target. As he swings his giant scimitar he misses him by an inch

Dice3967

The third minotaur chooses Kiru as his target. As he charges at her he deals some damage into a critical hit

Dice 3968

Kiru 75/80

Kosan 22/27

Minotaur 12/18

Minotaur 10/18

Minotaur 18/18

After dodging the previous Minotaur, all the others seemed to know who was stronger and attacked. The first hit me slightly above the knee. It didn't inflict much  damage and it didn't hurt. The next one went after Kosan, I smirked and saw that he could actually get away from an attack. While I was doing so another Minotaur came behind me and stabbed through the back of me. It pulled out and I twisted around to stab through it with my knife. 

ID 4475; BD 8 (+1 Base Damage, + 1 Athletics, +3 Daggers= 5 Damage) 

Kiru 75/80
Kosan 22/27

Minotaur 8/18
Minotaur 10/18
Minotaur 18/18 

Seeing the Minotaur that went after me missing , i grab my sword and slice through him with 10 consecutive blows . "So glad one is down ,and only 2 left to go !" i said as i went to help Kiru out with the other 2 guys that are left . "Let's get this over quickly." i said with a smile on my face

*OOC - You do the MInos*

4560 - BD 10

DMG - 10

Kosan : 22/27 HP

Kiru :75/80 HP

Minotaur 1 = 8hp

Minotaur 2 = dead

Minotaur 3 = 18hp

ID 4608; BD 5 (0 Damage) The first Minotaur was out for blood. After Kiru had stabbed it in the stomach it ran forward for Kosan. It dodged under him but did not retaliate his actions; it was after Kiru. 

ID 4609; BD 10 (3 Damage+2 =5 Damage) After seeing it's buddy die the Minotaur turned to Kiru, slashing her side with it's weapon. It's attack wasn't necessarily a critical though. 

Kiru 70/80
Kosan 22/27

Minotaur 8/18
Minotaur DEAD
Minotaur 18/18

I turned around to see two Minotaur coming my way, they didn't like me very much. I dodged the first one but the other seemed to get lucky with it's aim. It grazed my side leaving a small gash, but none of it hurt. I threw a dagger at the back of it's head as it tried to run away from my next attack. It stuck into the back of it's neck, cutting into the first part of it's health bar. 

ID 4651; BD 5+1 ACC= 6 (+1 Base Damage, +1 Athletics, +3 daggers= 5 Damage)

Minotaur 8/18

Minotaur DEAD
Minotaur 13/18

Seeing that the first Minotaur missed I went after it and with a nice slice i inflict enough damage to get him down "Kiru! Lets go after the last one !" i said as i was ready to block the next attack so we could kill him after that.

4719 - 8 dmg

Kosan 22/27

Kiru 70/80

Mino 1 - Deeead

Mino 2 - Deead

Mino 3 - 13/18 (Alive...)