[PP-F3] What Are Your Intentions? (Kosan and Kiru)

(Minotaur roll *OOC*)

As the minotaur sees his 2 buddies die , he grabs his sword and with a fast charge he gave the impression he was going to hit Kiru . Kosan was unprepared to block the attack , as he thought he was going after Kiru , but with a slight change he goes after Kosan , and with a clean hit he inflicts some damage . "I wasn't prepared for that" i mumble as i get up and ready to attack it again

Kiru = 70/80

Kosan = 17/27

Mino 13/18

• 2 weeks later...

The Minotaur was a foul creature that didn't know what it was doing, and it was bugging me. After I stabbed it in the back of the neck I continued my attack. Kosan had finished the other one off as soon as I made contact with the third one. I kicked at the back of it's knee, causing it to fall, then I sliced through the center of the monster without hesitation. Finish it off. I called to Kosan and stepped back, allowing him to kill it. 

ID 5427; BD 10 (+3 Base Damage, +3 Dagger, +1 ATH= +7 Damage)

Kiru = 70/80

Kosan = 17/27

Mino 6/18

As i heard "Finish it off !" i charged towards the minotaur creature , and with a slice that cut him in half , exploding in thousands of small , shiny hexagons that disappeared through the air .... "Finally , it's over ..." I said to myself as i put my sword in the stealth  ... "What now ?" i asked Kiru as i took out some bread and started eating it to regain the lost HP in the battle that just happened with the Minotaurs earlier ..

ID 5478 *BD 6*

Kiru = 70/80

Kosan = 17/27

Mino -2/18 *dead*

• 1 month later...

I put my dagger bag into the small pouch behind me and looked at Kosan, he obviously didn't know any danger right now. If he thought those monsters were tiring then I definitely wanted to see him in a boss battle. In other words, it wouldn't be such a good idea to keep going along with him. I looked over at Kosan and nodded my head towards the thick forest of trees. Well now, we part ways. I have business I need to do. I doubt you'd like to get tangled with me or my acquaintances anyways. I said smirking at Kosan and running off into the woods. Within seconds I was completely out of sight and off the radar.