PP - F2 A Soldier and an Alchemist (Celes)

Sousuke was sitting on the edge of the fountain in the centre of Urbarus as usual just relaxing enjoying the sound of the running water behind him. The busy streets packed with players rushing backwards and forwards on there way to grind or collect materials and such. Sousuke on the other hand was enjoying himself some down time after a long trek across the plains on the first floor with a few new players who he was showing the ropes. He lit a cigarette as per usual and took a long drag and exhaled. ''Ahhhh gotta love the air out here.'' he sighed. Sure it was a game but fresh air was always preferable over the stuffy inns or the smell of blood down in the dungeon areas. He flipped his black hair out of his face and began to hum to himself as he began his usual morning activity of inspected the players equipment and accessing if they are a threat or not.

As Sousuke was watching the other players pass by a girl he had met before, the same one that one hitting Davros during a duel showed up and asked him if he was liking what he saw and then for some odd reason called Bartholomew. Sousuke looked her up and down and decided to play along with her for the moment wondering how she wold react. ''Names Sousuke miss and yes in fact I do like what I'm seeing.'' he said rather cockily he had to admit she wasn't half bad actually. He clothing was simple but complemented her figure perfectly. Who ever made that coat had some fine skills.

She smiled "Watching over them? I guess that makes sense" Celes looked at the players passing by... "Do you help them? that might be something good to do. I started a while ago. I come down here, I bring uncommon weapons and such, hand them out, help people train... Ever thought of doing something like that?" She asked the young man, curious to see what he thought. 

Sousuke shook his head he prefered the hands on approach of partying with them and helping on their adventures than handing out items or just training with them. The had to learn how to survive here on their own after all. "Not really i like to aid them in quests and accompany them on adventures after all they need to learn how to survive." He explained

Celes chuckled "That is how I train, you know. I go with them, help them fight monsters, boars, that whole thing. Its not just giving out items, its teaching people how to use them. Giving them a chance." She sighed, this guy seemed a bit too controlled for her tastes. "What about you, been to any of the other floors? the higher ones, to fight?" 

Sousuke shook his head again. he hadn't been to any floors to fight besides this one and the first. He didn't feel ready to get into the harder fights just yet he was lacking in equipment and health points. ''No not yet im not ready for the fighting up there, well not on my own atleast but I have been to the fifth floor and the fourth to look around.'' he told her

"How about floor 6?  or floor 8? " she said with confidence "I know i can handle anything that comes to me, so i know i can protect you too. What floors are you interested in? any floor, i'll take you to it, I dont mind at all!" She said with strength in her voice. She knew she could take anything the higher floors threw at her, so he was he limiting factor. 

Sousuke thought about it for a moment, on floor 6 the minimum health for creatures without loot was atleast  12 but f=to get loot it would be 36 that seemed like it would be tough enough as it was even with the girls help. ''How does six sound I don't want to take any crazy risks just for a little practice session sound good?'' he asked

Celes smiled, "Six is a nice floor, it wont be too crazy. I'll meet you by the teleporter in...say, one hour?  I have a few things to take care of." She got up and walked back into the crowd, this time disappearing and blending into the crowd. She let her disguise mimic one of the women walking around her and then another guy. she continued to do this until arriving at a shop to buy a few things. eventually, she returned to the floor teleporter

Celes smiled at sosuke as he saw him come through the teleporter, shocked. "Not what you expected, eh?" she said, waving him over "So, whatcha wanna do first? We can walk around the floor or go straight into fighting things. Are you well equipped? I want to make sure you dont die on me you know!" She said making sure she had healing items in her inventory. 

Sousuke shrugged when she spoke to him completely shocked by his surroundings everything was so ... pleasant and yet eerie at the same time. He couldn't place a finger on it. Trees surrounded them on both sides and the building were tall and some were even in the trees. ''What is this place?'' he asked still trying to get his bearings

"This is the jungle floor!" She said with a wide smile "Its my favorite floor, theres an Amazon village here, all females. Its quite... nice." she said with a wry smile. "Right now we are at the teleport gate. Theres a forest that way, it contains monsters. If you arent careful you can get lost badly in there. Theres also a waterfall part of a quest you might like to check out. What do you wanna do here?" she asked happily. 

Sousuke looked at the map interface for a moment examining the surrounding areas taking in each detail and committing it to memory before deciding on his next plan of action. He wanted to see this village she spoke of and the way she seemed to smile about it being an all female village he began to formulate a few theories about this woman. He mapped out a route in his mind which he would like to travel along and flicked the map towards Celesmeh. ''Im thinking I want to work my way towards the village but I want to take the forest route to see what monsters there are on this floor if that's ok with you.'' he said smiling.

"Alright! We'll head this way, theres usually a jaguar or two to fight, and it can be good for us. are you all set then?"  They began to walk along a winding path. It didnt seem to be too confusing until, ten minutes it, it disappeared. Celes had commited to memory her explorations, and knew the path she was taking fairly well. 

"Grrrrrrrh"

A growl came from behind them, Celes turned fast enough to see the panther attacking and dodge it (Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice) she looked at sosuke "Time to get fighting"  and rushed forward to attack the beast. (Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice) She sliced, hacking at the side of it. as her glaive made contact the moster suddenly halted, freezing in place with a wicked snarl(DMG 9 paralyze 1 turn)

she smiled "that ought to make it a bit easier for us, eh?" 

Celesmeh 51/51

Black panther 17/26

sosuke ??/??