PP - F2 A Soldier and an Alchemist (Celes)

Sousuke unsheathed his blade, Bloods oath with murderous intent and stepped forward going in for an easy attack. The terrain was unfamiliar to him however and he tripped on a the roots of a nearby tree performing the most spectacular faceplant in the history of SAO. He lay there for a moment feeling like a complete fool before uttering a few words. ''Who the f*** put that tree there!?'' he shouted from where he was

BD 3

Sousuke 29/29

Celes 51/51

Panther 17/26

Celes chuckled as she went for the panther again (Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice+2 ACC) She slashed at the frozen panther and cut deep into its hind lag, as he began to move once more, roaring (DMG 9). She did a backflip, dodging the pather's hit (Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice-3 eva). "You doing alright Sosuke?"

Sousuke 29/29

Celes 51/51

Panther 8/26

Sousuke dragged himself up off the floor and charged towards the panther aiming for complete destruction of the Panther. His assault was so over the top that he caused the panther to start to bleed and take extra damage. Satisfied with his performance he backed away to a safe distance ready for the next move but realised he had already killed it in his rage.

Sousuke 31/31

Celes51/51

Panther dead

Rolled 10 on BD

Rolled 10 on MD

Rolled 20 on LD

OOC not sure how look works on mobs so what does 20 give me?

5996, Loot: 20, 2 mats 26 col

Celes rested for a moment before getting back up to continue her walk, "you feelin alright sosuke? this can be hard but its worth it in the end. We get experience, and we get stronger, thats the only way out of here, that i see. What do you think? Like the jungles?"  She said, chucking. This wasnt an easy floor to explore, but exploring was what she did best.

Sousuke grabbed his mats and grinned to himself as Celesmeh asked him about the jungle. Memories came flooding back from his time in lebanan and the other places he visited during his mission back with Mithril. One that stood out the most was one with a group of hostages where he was officially selected to be part of the special forces. That one in particular had been in a jungle and traversing this kind of terrain was not new to him. ''Back when i got selected for the special forces i had to traverse a jungle environment, i have to admit its been a while but its not new to me.'' he told her as he began to follow her along the dirt track.