Equipment evaluations

Ok so I happened to make the mistake of posting this suggestion in another thread I wasn't supposed to so I apologize for that but I mentioned maybe we could have equipment masters as in I know the gms can be quite busy at times and passing evaluations can take days and days sometimes so I had the thought of maybe we could have a few people whos job it is specifically to evaluate equipment so that there doesn't end u a backlog of requests and people don't keep spamming the gms

To be honest the GMs are the best choice for evaluation, as they are the ones that create and balance the system. And who else is better at evaluating than the people who make it? :D

I prefer when we dont have too many separate roles as it can confuse things a little. I see where you're getting at with it and its a valid point, but that's mostly to do with GMs being busy RL more than anything. :)

To be honest the GMs are the best choice for evaluation, as they are the ones that create and balance the system. And who else is better at evaluating than the people who make it? :D

I prefer when we dont have too many separate roles as it can confuse things a little. I see where you're getting at with it and its a valid point, but that's mostly to do with GMs being busy RL more than anything. :)

Or we could put PST on the job, Tristan, want to evalute weapons and armor and amulets, brother? :)

Just putting it out there, it's one thing I noticed. I post in my thread, I expect it to take a while, I know that, but it makes me so frustrated when other people get their items approved around me and I'm seemingly 'ignored', not saying I am, you may not notice, but I'm not the only person this happens to. I'm not criticising, that's not my aim, I'm just pointing out a flaw in the system.

The GMs do an amazing job as it is and you shouldn't complain about the amount of time it takes.

Just putting it out there, it's one thing I noticed. I post in my thread, I expect it to take a while, I know that, but it makes me so frustrated when other people get their items approved around me and I'm seemingly 'ignored', not saying I am, you may not notice, but I'm not the only person this happens to. I'm not criticising, that's not my aim, I'm just pointing out a flaw in the system.

The GMs do an amazing job as it is and you shouldn't complain about the amount of time it takes.

Ya, like Rebekah's has been on there for at least two weeks minimum!