(F1) Potion Paradise (Alchemy) CLOSED

Ssendom entered the small little shop, still adorned in his Ebony Heavy Armor. His unique Dragon Head shaped Stained Glass shoulders resting upon his shoulder. He looked at the White haired girl then looked about the shop which for the most part looked nice, but rather dusty though everything seemed near empty. He walked up to the counter and leaned upon it lightly, "Pleased to meet you." He took a step back and then bowed respectfully towards the woman who ran the shop, "The name is Ssendom. Slayer of the Floor Eleven boss, the Forsaken Crusader and Commandant of the Azure Brigade. I saw your potions shop and was looking to endorse another alchemist for the Azure Brigade, and was wondering if you have the time to do a rather difficult job for me?" He asked with an inquisitive nature, he then looked at her wares and notice a rather rare potion named 'Craft Reset'  "Is that a Respite Potion, I must have it!" He said in a very loud voice. "How much is it?" He asked her and awaited her response.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manta looked up as a player entered her shop. That in itself was a rarity, lately she hadn't had any customers. Even stranger, the player seemed to be a very high level. "I'm Manta. Nice to meet you too." She replied in response to his introduction. He continued on to mention a difficult job and then completely changed the subject when he saw the Craft Reset potion she had made earlier that day, exclaiming loudly that he had to have it. She ran a hand through her hair, thinking. "Business has been pretty slow lately." She gestured to the small sign on the counter that detailed the prices of each rarity of potion. "Because of that ill lower the price to 5 materials instead of 7." Maybe he would mention her shop to people when he was out. She doubted it, but there was always the possibility.

He stood up, and pulled up his inventory, he pulled out of his inventory exactly twenty three materials and dropped them onto the table. He leaned forward with an intense face and stared her straight in the eyes. "Alright, how about this. I need twenty Perfect Damage Potions. When I need them, doesn't matter. I set here 23 materials to get you started on my order. Plus I can give you a handsome amount of Col if you wish, I can put forth the materials to make sure you complete this order. Now one small deal, these are for any Azure Brigade member who are in need of Damage Potions. They will address themselves as Commandant, and they will have the Azure Brigade symbol under their health bar." He stated as he pointed to a small symbol under his own health bar. "And we will place future orders, anything that isn't perfect we have no use for and you can sell as please. But your perfects belong to Azure Brigade. Do we have a Deal?" He said with a very persuasive and suave voice and tone.

-23 Materials

+1 Craft Reset

The deal he set forwards certainly sounded good. Manta had duties to her guild and to the other low level players though. She was assuming that this Azure Brigade was a collection of high level players, maybe even the top guild. She wouldn't know as she had been focusing more on material gathering and crafting though. She thought about for a few moments before coming to a decision.

"I'm sorry, but I am going to have to decline. I have no problem with accepting large orders, but no matter how tempting the deal is, I wont have any one guild monopolizing my perfects." She reached out and nudged the materials that were on the counter back in his direction. "Would you still like that Craft Reset potion, or was that just a hook to get your foot in the door." She said calmly, having analyzed the situation to the best of her ability. Her goal wasn't to be rude, which was why she'd given him the facts straight up. Still, she was a bit worried that the man might be offended by her refusal.

Edited by Manta Gaul

Ssendom smiled happily and pushed the materials back yowards her, "I appreciate the honesty, keep the materials as an extra gift, and let me put in 2 orders of Perfect Damage Crystals. And I hope your shop can flourish and help the low levels reach the front lines." He chuckled and picked up the Craft Reset potion she made, he looked at her, "If you want to say no to my order, that's fine with me. Keep the materials and enjoy your craft." He smiled turned away and headed out the door of the shop to train more.

Manta was more than a bit surprised at the 'gift' of materials, but could understand why he would do something like that. Despite seeming like a nice guy, Manta couldn't help analyzing his every move as though he was some sort of master manipulator. She gave him a little wave as he left and stored the materials in the back of her shop before starting to clean the dust off of everything. When she was done with that, she'd go into the workshop in the back and try to get those two potions done that he had ordered before leaving.

+23 materials

-1 Craft Reset

It didn't really hit her until she had finished wiping the display cases off that he had said crystals not potions. Still, she wasn't too worried. She was extremely close to ranking up, so within a day or two she'd be able to make the items he wanted. She made her way into her workshop in the back and set to work. When she was done, she'd come out of it with two bad items and one good one. She had attempted to salvage the bad items, but they may have exploded a tiny bit. It hadn't been a great day for crafting, but she was bound to rank up the next day, even if every item she made was a critical failure. Plus, with such terrible luck today, she was bound to have great luck tomorrow.

36142: CD: 9 (Good)

36143: CD: 5 (Bad)

36145: CD: 6 (Bad)

Salvage attempts:

ID# 36146 results:

Loot: 11 (Fail)

ID# 36148 results:

Loot: 8 (Fail)

+4 EXP

+1 Good Potion

Name: Animal Person

Item Type: Potion

Enhancements: N/A

Description: When ingested, this potion causes the drinker to grow animal ears, corresponding to whatever animal they most look or act like,. This does not enhance senses, it is purely for aesthetic purposes.

(OOC: ^ Not for sale)

MANTA. GAUL!!!

Destiny slammed the door open, hitting the wall.  The sound of the door hitting the wall so abruptly and hard echoed in the area.  It had seemed like forever since she had seen her friend, Manta.  Destiny ran toward Manta and dove to tackle her.  "Its been too long!!!!"  She cried out as her arms were forward, eyes tearful and face slightly blushing.  

Manta was more than a bit shocked when Destiny of all people slammed open the door to her shop. In fact, she was so shocked that she couldn't even dodge the tackle hug. She landed on the floor with Destiny on top of her, and she finally understood what Koumori disliked about being tackled so much. "Um. It's been a while." She gave Destiny a tentative hug back. "There's a café near here if you want to catch up... I'd understand if you didn't though." She said.

(OOC: We should probably continue this in a thread)

"Yes! For sure!"  

Destiny climbed off of Manta and started marching toward the door, and then suddenly stopped in her tracks.  She turned around and said, "you're coming... right?"  Destiny tilted her head as she finished her question. Destiny opened the door and slipped out.  "I'll meet you there, Manta!!" 

Today seemed to be a repeat of the day before. She went about her usual business, wiping the counter off and then going into her workshop to make some potions. The first one she tried to make turned out pretty well, but the next two... They were pretty bad. Salvageable, but still bad. Manta messed around with them a bit, in an attempt to salvage at least one of them. The first one burst into blue and green crystals almost as soon as she started messing with it, but the second one she got back into material form. She didn't really understand how she'd done it, but she had.

ID# 36184 results:

Craft: 7

ID# 36185 results:

Craft: 4

ID# 36186 results:

Craft: 4

Salvage attempts:

ID# 36221 results:

Loot: 7 (Fail)

ID# 36222 results:

Loot: 19 (Success)

-2 Mats

+1 Good Potion

Item Name: At Ease

Quality: Good

Description: This potion is a warm orange color, and tastes of oranges. It makes the drinker feel calmer and more relaxed for an hour.

+4 EXP Level Up!

Edited by Manta Gaul

Manta walked into the back room of her shop, and pulled out four materials. She was prepared for a great day of crafting, mostly just because the last two days had been almost complete failures. She arranged her tools in the correct places, and organized the materials to the side. She turned the burner on and placed a pot on it before filling it with water. Now she was completely prepared to do some crafting.

After about twenty minutes she was done. While her luck hadn't been amazing, it had still been pretty good, netting her two uncommon health potions and a bad one. She would attempt to salvage the bad one later if she got a chance.

ID# 36304 results:

Craft: 5 (Bad item)

ID# 36305 results:

Craft: 2 (Fail)

ID# 36306 results:

Craft: 10 (Uncommon)

ID# 36307 results:

Craft: 9 (Uncommon)

+8 EXP

+2 Uncommon Potions

Name: Health Recovery

Your Profession: Alchemist

Your Rank: 3

ID: 36306

Roll: 10

Item Type: Potion

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: 15 Hp-Recovery

Description: A small crystal bottle, filled with a red liquid.

Name: Health Recovery

ID: 36307

Roll: 9

Enhancements: 15 Hp-Recovery

Description: A small crystal bottle, filled with a red liquid.

Manta entered her shop, switching the sign in the window around to say Open. She had changed the sign a few days earlier to say Potion Paradise instead of Pranksters Paradise. She just wasn't going to sell many prank based potions anymore. Regardless... She still liked pranks, and she had an idea of how to get back at Koumori even more for his trickster ways. She entered the back room of the shop and got her materials and tools set out. When she finished she had successfully accomplished her goal, creating the perfect potion for the occasion, as well as an uncommon one. She had completely failed with another potion, and created a bad potion, but that wasn't going to ruin her day. She had the potion she needed.

ID# 36436 results:

Craft: 2 (Fail)

ID# 36437 results:

Craft: 7 (Good Item)

(Not for Sale)

Item Name: Gender Bender

Item Quality: Good

Description: A potion that switches the users gender around for between 4-24 hours, depending on how much they are already like the opposite gender. This has no effects on dice rolls.

ID# 36438 results:

Craft: 10 (Uncommon Item)

ID# 36439 results:

Craft: 5 (Bad item)

Name: Scale Armor

ID: 36438

Roll: 10

Enhancements: 3 Damage Mitigation

Description: The drinker of this potion grows pale, translucent scales on their arms, matching their hair color, along their arms. This scales are extraordinarily strong and grants the user 3 damage mitigation for a thread. (Scales last for the entirety of the thread)

-4 Mats

Edited by Manta Gaul

The shop was starting to look much better, and Manta smiled as she entered. She had had an amazing night and was in an incredible mood. Nothing was going to get her down. She switched the sign in the window around to OPEN, and continued on into the back to work on making some potions. She was planning on making a couple of good potions for Sousuke, Koumori, and her. About an hour later she had finally finished, having succeeded in creating three good potions, and having failed on the fourth attempt. That wasn't a problem though, she now had more than she needed.

ID# 36515

Craft: 7 (Good Item)

ID# 36516

Craft: 6 (Good Item)

ID# 36517

Craft: 8 (Good Item)

Item Name: Gender Bend

Item Quality: Good

Description: A potion that switches the users gender around for 24 hours. This has no effects on dice rolls.

ID# 36518

Craft: 3 (Fail)

-4 Mats

+7 EXP

Manta headed back into her shop after asking Kou and the other girl to be a bit quieter when they were insulting her right outside of her shop. She was in a good mood, and even once she was done tossing materials together and failing on all but one of them she was still not in a bad mood. That is to say, her good mood had changed to a more neutral mood. She was getting a bit tired of all of the fails she'd been getting.

ID# 36655 results:

Craft: 5 (Bad)

ID# 36654 results:

ID# 36656 results:

Craft: 10 (Uncommon)

Name: Damage Up

ID: 36656

Roll: 10

Enhancements: +1 Damage

Description: A blood red liquid in a crystal vial. The drinker of this potion becomes a bit stronger, dealing more damage with their blows. A side effect of this potion, is that the users veins turn bright red after use until the potion wears off. (Lasts for 1 thread)

ID# 36657 results:

Craft: 5 (Bad)

-4 Mats

+6 EXP

Total Bad Items: 3

Salvage Attempts:

ID# 36658 results:

Loot: 20 (Success) +1 Mat

ID# 36659 results:

Loot: 14 Fail (-1 Bad item)

ID# 36660 results:

Loot: 1 Fail (-1 Bad Item)

Total: -3 Mats

Another day of crafting, another batch of good items. She had been crafting in her workshop, praying for some perfects, but she hadn't even gotten an uncommon. The pst few days had been terrible for crafting, at least in her opinion. She wasn't content with good items, she wanted ones that could help players. She dejectedly closed the door to her workshop and locked the door. She do some more crafting tomorrow.

ID# 36779 results:

Craft: 7 (Good)

ID# 36780 results:

Craft: 6 (Good)

ID# 36781 results:

Craft: 7 (Good)

ID# 36782 results:

Craft: 4 (Bad item)

-4 Mats

+7 EXP

Manta walked straight past the counter in her shop and into the back room, closing the door behind her. Her luck was bound to turn around sometime. She pulled out a bunch of materials and set to work. The first one she tried to make went horribly wrong almost immediately, bursting into crystals. She moved two more materials into her immediate work area. She ground up one of them, and made a kind of tea, pouring it into a vial. It was a perfect quality.  She movd on, glad that her luck seemed to be finally turning. Or was it? The next material burst into blue and green almost as soon as she touched it, and her next crafting attempt ended in a brown sludge. Shed have to try to salvage it later.

ID# 36832 results:

ID# 36833 results:

Craft: 12 (Perfect)

Name: Safeguard

ID: 36833

Roll: 12

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Safeguard

Description: A pure black potion in a small crystal vial. It covers the user in a black mist that protects them against one attack.

ID# 36834 results:

ID# 36835 results:

Craft: 4 (Bad)

-4 Mats

+11 EXP

Edited by Manta Gaul

ID

BattleCraftLootMOBCharacterPost LinkTime
3702973135Manta GaulMsg_hover2.png2015-11-02 09:17:50
37028141710Manta GaulMsg_hover2.png2015-11-02 09:17:21
3702785151Manta GaulMsg_hover2.png2015-11-02 09:15:35
3702671065Manta GaulMsg_hover2.png2015-11-02 09:14:09
370258212Manta GaulMsg_hover2.png

3 Bads, 1 fails, 1 uncommon

Manta pushed open the door to her workshop dejectedly. Sure she had gotten a perfect potion the last time she had crafted, but shed failed or made bad items every other time. She doubted today would be any better. She pulled out five materials and set to work. Midway through her first crafting attempt, her material burst into blue crystals. The next two attempts ended in bad potions. Things weren't looking good, and she was starting to doubt that shed ever get out of this slump. Her next attempt ended in an uncommon potion, but the one after that turned into yet another bad potion. Maybe she just wasn't all that good of an alchemist.

Edited by Manta Gaul