(F1) Potion Paradise (Alchemy) CLOSED

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manta looked around her shop and found all of the good potions she could. There were quite a few of them, and probably more hiding in the crevices of her workshop. She set them by the door in a bin, placing a sign over them that said 'Free Potions'. She didn't have a use for them and they were just taking up space. She only wanted rare and perfect potions.

Zero quietly stepped into the shop, immediately taking notice of the potions in the bin. He read the sign indicating they were free of charge and grinned, picking it up entirely. "Mind if I take this since you have no use for them?" He looked towards the shopkeeper, realizing it was a member of Azure Brigade.

Manta glanced up, seeing a fellow AB member grab the bin and prepare to walk out. "Sure. That's why there there. Have fun." She called out before leaning down and shifting through her health potions. These good quality potions were hiding everywhere. It wouldn't be long before she had to put out another bin. Speaking of which. "Feel free to take the bin too." She called out, not poking her head up above the counter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Manta walked into her shop for the first time in a long while. She just hadn't had the materials for it, or the time necessary to gather those materials, craft, and still do her duties as a frontliner. Thanks to Zelrius she now had a good amount of materials, so she could start crafting again, if only for a little bit. She walked into the back and started to set up her tools in preparation to start crafting.

ID# 48993 results:

Craft: 4+1=5 Good

ID# 48994 results:

Craft: 8+1=9 Uncommon

ID# 48995 results:

Craft: 1+1=2 Fail

ID# 48996 results:

Craft: 10+1=11 Rare

ID# 48997 results:

Craft: 7+1=8 Uncommon

ID# 48998 results:

Craft: 3+1=4 Bad

+14 EXP

-6 Mats

Edited by Manta Gaul

Walking through the door to the shop Takneil quickly made his way to the counter where a shopkeeper usually would stand to greet him. "Excuse me?, I was told I could get a safeguard potion here?" awaiting a response he frowned, maybe they were busy elsewhere. Spotting the potion he desired just beside him he sighed, "well i kinda need it now so I'm gonna take it, my name is Takneil!. T.A.K.N.E.I.L. Contact me when you want payment" he called out hoping someone would hear him. Exiting the shop he felt a slight pinch of guilt that he had practically just stolen an item.

+1 Safeguard Potion (Gift)

Manta heard someone asking her about safeguards potions, but she was in the middle of a complicated alchemic procedure. She wasn't sure if they could see her from the front, but she gave a little wave to let them know they could just take it. When she finally finished she glanced back and they were gone, as well as one of the safeguard potion. Good, she had way too many of those anyway. She turned back to her alchemy and continued to craft.

Safeguards Left: 4

ID# 49222 results:

Craft: 2+1=3 Fail

ID# 49223 results:

ID# 49225 results:

ID# 49224 results:

Craft: 10+1=11 Rare

ID# 49226 results:

Craft: 4+1=5 Good

ID# 49227 results: