SP - F8: AMBUSH! Sugar, Spice and everything Not Nice. COMPLETE

Mari fell to her knees, shaky hands trying to console the poor lost highschooler. "I'm so sorry...no matter what I do...I'll be a monster.." Mari whispered, wrapping her arms around Spice. The ginger haired girl cried into Mari's shoulder, begging for the release of death. Begging for solice, begging for peace. Mari made soothing sounds, trying to hush the girl. Wondering what to do. Ethics were more or less out the window at this point...Mari had lost her ideals and integrity the moment she had lost her daughter. She had taken the lives of those who so sorely wanted to cling onto them.

So...why was she now not giving her the one wish...the one thing she asked for? Mari rose her dagger and struck it into Spices back, the ginger haired girl choked back tears as she uttered a 'thank you' toward Mari, before her body shattered, and Mari was finally..left alone.

Battle Dice: 10
Perma ID #5379

Mari 44/51 HP

Sugar Lv 3:  0/9 HP   DEAD

Spice Lv 4: 9/11 HP  DEAD

Mari wondered if she deserved to be alive. If she deserved the comfort and hapiness that had recently come into her life. If Alkor would continue to look upon her with such kind, warm eyes. If he'd caress her head and wish her well. Would she be allowed to whisper his name? His real named curled up against him in front of a roaring fire? 

"How far is too far...." Mari whispered as she stood, placing her dagger in her inventory. A heavy weight was placed on her shoulders. A burden upon her chest, and another black mark ingrained into her soul. Mari glanced up toward the sky. "Oh Alkor...you said neither of us will go to hell, but I fear, my hands are stained with such sin."