Help with padding out posts

ok so im dyslexic and writing is literally my weakest point the furthest my posts go is 5 or 6 lines and only if I sit there thinking for like 20 mins to even come up with something besides a genral reply to things and I know its effecting the quality of some of my roleplays and I have had a polite reminder from a pst to try and pad it out. Now I understand the rules and don't dispute im quite vague with some of my replys my mind just doesn't work in that way I work on facts not opinions and imaginations etc that kind of thing goes over my head so I was wondering if anyone had any tips for padding out my posts without repeating myself a load like saying Sousuke did this and thought this and stopped to think etc it just makes for a boring narrative so any tips? 

First of all I would try and change your mindset a little -just a thought- but if you think you can do it then you have a higher chance of being able to.

Also maybe try and set yourself a 'word count'  like a minimum amount of words you want to achieve in a single post. This will help motivate you and if you stick to it, it will certainly help.

I think it might be beneficial for your word count in posts if you expanded your description to your characters senses. What can they see, in detail? Whats the weather like? What are the players around them doing? What can they smell? Ask yourself things like that.