[PP-F1] Into the Dungeon (Destiny) [COMPLETE]

Raeyliff was lying down under a tree as he waited for Destiny to show up. He had recently messaged her, asking her if she can come with him into a dungeon he wanted to enter, and she had accepted. He closed his eyes and relaxed as the wind went by quietly. What a peaceful day...I wonder how much time will it take to finish the dungeon? He was only this relaxed outside the safezone since he didn't see anyone around and since the few boars around here were not interested in him, therefore, he felt okay to play it safe. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny had received the message and was already near the area.  She decided that it was time to have a little fun and game with her new acquaintance.  Destiny ran to where Raeyliff was.  Not only did she enjoy the sensation of running but it felt so great to her.  To run was to be free,  to be free of all worries and notions of the negative.  As Destiny made her way over a hill she saw Raeyliff under a tree with his eyes closed.  “Hmm.. this could be fun.†She thought to herself.  Destiny snuck up behind Raeyliff and put her hands over his eyes and did her best male voice.  “Guess who.†She said in her best lower tone. 

Raeyliff felt a pair of hands cover his eyes and smiled. Destiny. But let's act like we don't know, shall we?  Raeyliff heard the words 'guess who' and tried to identify the sound and pair it up with a person he'd met recently. "Well, you're not Sousuke, and you're not Brayden. And it doesn't seem like you're from the group I saw earlier either. But you sound like Destiny if she was a boy. So, I guess you're either Destin, Desmond, or Dustin. Am I right?" he said, grinning. 

Destiny smiled at Raeyliff attempted to guess who it was.  â€œI am none of those people…. I am a MURDERER!!!† She said in her best Dracula-yet-murderous-villiany- voice.  Destiny then quickly removed her hands and moved them to Raeyliff stomach.  “I will kill you with your own laugher!! MUHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!† she exclaimed as she proceeded to tickle him.  It had been quite some time that Destiny had a moment like this where there was only fun and games instead of death and pain. 

He smiled and opened his eyes.  "Hello there, Destin-". He was cut short by Destiny tickling him. Truth be told, he was really ticklish in real life, but he never expected that it would be the same in Sword Art Online. His eyes widened a bit by surprise as he laughed continuously, trying to move away or cover his stomach in defense. "P-please stop, sensei!! I'm really ticklish!".  

Destiny laughed as she tickled Raeyliff.  She eventually stopped tickling him after she saw that if was sufficient time.  Destiny fell back on her bum and laughed as she could imagine what it was like to be tickled incessantly.  Eventually she calmed down and wiped a tear away from her eye; she was laughing too hard.  “So, Raeyliff…What do you want to want to do today?†

He was breathing hard by the time she stopped, trying to catch his breath. After a minute or so, he looked at Destiny, who was wiping a tear off her eye from how much she was laughing. "Hmm...well, I was going to ask you if you wanted to join me to go into a dungeon, but I can also take my revenge..." he said, smiling playfully. He was still lying down on the ground where she finally stopped tickling him, but sat up to look at her. Hm. What was she laughing so hard about? I was the one being tickled after all. 

Destiny relaxed herself as she was coming back from her laughter spree.  “Well….. Sure!†she said approvingly.  “I mean what is the worst the can happen?!† she said smiling.  Destiny got up and stretched a bit.  “Alright…. You ready, freddy?† Destiny was a bit excited about this new adventure.  Her last adventure didn’t seem fruitful for loot but she was hopeful this time. 

He stood up, grinning. "Fine, let's go.". He stretched a bit and then equipped his battle-axe and looked at Destiny. "Do you want to take a moment to catch you breath or calm down?". Even though he wouldn't admit it, he thought it was fun and a nice change of mood. For the past few days he was fixed on levelling up and getting enough col to go and buy items, and he guessed that he kind of needed this moment to relax and regain his usual cheerfulness. 

Destiny looked as he spoke.  “Umm.. I think†she brought her index finger to her lips and thought for a moment.  “I think I’m good.  Lets go!† She yelled as she bolted forward and began  to sprint.  Destiny loved running.  It was a joy and sense of feeling that she got from it that seduced her.  Not to mention, she was a great runner anyways.  “Come on my, young padawan!!  You must make haste!!!†

Raeyliff ran right beside her, wasting no time. The battle-axe was heavy, but he was determined to show that it had no effect on him and that he had improved since the last time they met. Looking over at her, he noticed her joy in running. He smiled to see her so fired up, it made him feel pumped up and ready to fight as well. Looking forward, he asked "What sort of monsters are in dungeons in Floor 1? Do you know?" 

Destiny kept on running.  She kept her eyes on the prize, the prize being a dungeon.  “Well..† she stated as she ran.  “Honestly, it could be anything really.  I haven’t ever been in a dungeon on the first floor, but yeah.† She turned and smiled as Raeyliff as they ran, “Seriously, it could be anything.† Destiny turned back to look where they were heading.  

Hearing Destiny's answer, Raeyliff grinned. He felt fired up, and now that he was about to enter a dungeon to fight some monsters, even though he didn't know what they are, just made him feel excited. It was when he was fighting that he felt amazing...until he tripped and fell or lost his balance or got hit...yeah, they weren't always the best fights he had. Still, he hoped for the best and continued running, this time going ahead of Destiny, but not by much, and looked back with a smile and a challenging look.

“Oh really?†Destiny was thought as she gave Raeyliff a look like,  ‘You really wanna challenge me?’  Not only did Destiny run well, but there had never been anyone who could beat her yet.  Not to mention, due to the fact that she has the Sprint and Acrobatics skill she was an even faster runner.  Destiny sprinted up to Raeyliff and stuck her tongue out at him.  “Nah nah nah nah boo boo.†She said as she stuck out her tongue.  

Raeyliff laughed. "That's as far as I can go with this battle-axe. So I can't do any more. Which means that without the battle-axe, I can probably surpass you." he said, grinning. He looked forward at the dungeon that was getting closer and started to slow down, but not stop running, just to keep some energy in case he needed it later on. 

“Surreeee surrreeee.  That’s what they always say.† She said in a taunting tone. As she continued to run.  Destiny gently slowed down her pace.  By that time she was about, fifteen feet away from Raeyliff, in which Destiny was in the front the dungeon at that time.  She walked in as she waved back at Raeyliff.  “See you inside!†she called out.  Destiny walked into the dungeon and it was rather bleak and saddening.  The ceilings were rather shallow and low, and had a rather brick pattern to them, the lighting was very meager and there were about torches of light every twenty or so feet.  There were a few doors or so about but were very scattered; as the walls seemed barren.  Destiny gulped.  “Great…The dark….† Destiny took in a deep breath and exhaled.  “I can do this.. I can do this…† she thought to herself.  Images of ridiculous creatures and horror movie villains jumped into her mind.  Destiny shivered at the thought and turned back to Raeyliif, “HEYY!  We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to!!† she called out to him. 

Hearing Destiny as he got closer to the dungeon, he laughed. "No, we must. Get ready, because ladies go first, remember?" he said, laughing evilly. As he reached where she was standing, he took a look at the dungeon. It was dark indeed, and had a scary atmosphere to it. "Hm...not really the same dungeons as the other game...but still, it looks promising.". He turned to Destiny, and gestured to the inside of the dungeon. "Ladies first, Destiny. Such are the rules of a true gentleman. Allow me to also say the phrase 'Who's laughing now?' as you go inside and I follow, being the gentleman I am." Raeyliff said, with the accent of a british nobleman. 

Destiny frowned as she looked over to Raeyliff.  She gave him one of those looks like ‘Oh how could you.  This is so mean.’  Destiny blushed slightly and took in a big breath and let it out as she said, “Oh but what is a courteous British man who does not offer his arm to such a lady when presented with such a dastardly situation?†She smiled at her come back and then stuck her tongue out at him.  “Well, sir?â€

He smiled a bit as she talked and then looked at her. Oooh, I hope I stay alive after this, I think I'm playing a dangerous card...Yu Gi Oh!  He grinned and then said with his normal voice, frowning "Yeah, but you're too old. I should call you Dusty the Old Woman. There you go. Now, if we're done pretending that you're a lady, can you please enter the dungeon, Dustan?" he asked. 

Destiny shot Raeyliff an evil glare.  “Alright.. Fine..†Destiny began stomping her way into the dungeon.  “Stupid jerk.  Stupid stupid.  I hope he dies here.. Stupid stupid.†She thought to herself over and over again. Destiny kept stomping away like this for a while. "Maybe... I might just loose him in the dungeon..." she thought to herself.