[PP-F1] Into the Dungeon (Destiny) [COMPLETE]

Raeyliff looked at Destiny who missed, was bitten and jumped back with wide eyes as he jumped a little. It couldn't be that strong... He looked at Destiny and smiled. "Oh, there you are. I thought maybe your vision got blurry because you forgot your glasses so you took a wrong path or went back. Sit down and relax, Granny." he patted her on the head. Wincing as he grabbed his battle-axe, he gathered up as much anger as he could pull out of himself to go and attack and charged.

[5632 BD:5 MD:6]

Raeyliff charged and missed the rat by a centimeter. Guess my luck just ran out...I need all my life points to fight a single rat. Leeroy Jenkins...I'm sorry.. The rat slashed Raeyliff's shoulder as he missed and jumped back. He swallowed in the pain. It's starting to really hurt...but I can't let this old woman fight just yet. She must be thinking that I deserve it. He didn't feel in the mood to joke or talk or do anything anymore, which was completely different than his usual warm personality. All he wanted to do was fight. He looked directly at the rat, frowning. 

[Raeyliff misses (again?!) ]

[Rat deals 2 damage]

[Raeyliff: 7/15]

[Destiny: 22/24]

[Rat 3: 1/2]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny frowned at Raeyliff.  “Why must you be so mean to me… Why must you call me names? It seems that someone here is the one who is not mature enough to realize that that is a childish game.†

[5645]  BD = 2; 1+1 = 2 MD = 9

Destiny lunged forward to attack the rat.  But missed terribly.  “GOSH DARN IT!!† she said out loud.  The rat jumped up and hit her in the back.

[Destiny misses] 

[Rat deals 3 damage]

[Raeyliff 7/15 HP]

[Destiny 20/24 HP] 

Raeyliff saw Destiny get hit and the rat still not dead yet. "I'm done with this." he said angrily. He glared at it once before charging and then attacked.

[5646 BD:6 MD:6]

Raeyliff swung at the rat as fast as he could, and was able to make contact before the rat can dodge. Raeyliff smirked as he saw the rat disappear and then breathed in deeply, now trying to relax. He slowly sat down against the wall and looked at Destiny, a bit tired because of the slashes he got. "Were you saying something?" he asked. Master Splinter...why must you be so evil always? I just want to be part of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

[Raeyliff deals 2 damage]

[Rat dies]

[Raeyliff: 7/15]

[Destiny: 20/24]

[Rat: 0/2]

Destiny crossed her arms and huffed a bit.  “Well….Why do you keep on calling me terrible things.  Like ‘old woman’ or ‘granny.’† Destiny paused and then looked at Raeyliff straight in the eyes.  “Well… Why do you keep on doing that?  Its quite rude, and no.  I am not that old.  If you didn’t realize that this game made everyone look like themselves and how they look in person, you could tell that I am not an old woman.† Destiny stuck out her tongue at Raeyliff. 

Raeyliff stayed silent as he looked at her and then closed his eyes. "Wait..you were more insulted being called old than a boy?" he asked. He felt tired, and he didn't have chocolate...and he didn't want to answer her questions when he was tired. He planned to dodge it. "By the way, where were you the entire time? Were you watching me?" he asked, opening his eyes and looking at her.Wait a second...  he thought, hoping that he was wrong. 

"Heh."  Destiny said and she huffed out more air.  "If knowing that you talk to your enemies like they are your friends or just stumbling around like a bumbling fool is watching you.  Then yes, I was."  Destiny stood their with her arms crossed still.  "I decided only to come out when need to, and well..."  Destiny said as she started to look at her nails.  "....Well I was growing quite bored... Honestly..."  Destiny looked at Raeyliff.  "Do you need some help?  Maybe some food or something?"

"I was not!" he said quickly, blushing. "I knew where I was going, and I have no clue what you mean by "talk to enemies like they are your friends". Besides, if you were as lonely as I was in this dark, quiet dungeon you would've done the same....Oh yes, speaking of the dark, wasn't it because of me calling you and old woman and a boy that you actually were able to go inside on your own?" he said, grinning as he looked on the ground then back at her.  The slashes from the rat were still there so he didn't think that moving his body was a good decision just yet. "I do need some help, actually. How do you heal up in this game?" he asked .

Destiny blushed.  “NO!†she yelled at him.  “You calling me names did not cause me to go into the dungeon.  Actually…† Destiny took in a deep breath.  “…What made me go into the dungeon was my own freewill.† Destiny looked at the ground and then at Raeyliff.  “As for healing… Well you need battle healing or else you should eat… And or rest…. Those are the ways that come to mind right now… Other than like.. You know… Potions..† she stated.  

Raeyliff gave Destiny a smug smile as she blushed then laughed before looking forward. "Hm....I don't have Battle Healing, and potions...I don't have any of those either. Becoming an alchemist can save me from not having any, but still though...maybe a merchant..." he thought aloud. He stayed quiet for a few moments before looking back at Destiny. "I have a few loaves of bread that you start off with in the beginning. Wanna have some?" he pulled down his inventory pulled out 2 loaves of bread, offering one to Destiny. "But this bread...how is it going to heal me? It tastes bad...I want chocolate..." he said.

Destiny blushed even more as Raeyliff laughed at her.  "Well......"  she said with a bit of hesitation.  "From what I know... It helps you for some reason.  That is just what I know from experience..."  she said as she looked down.  "As for chocolate.... How about after we get out of this dungeon. We go get some chocolate."  she walked towards Raeyliff.  Destiny got down on her knees to get to eye level with him.  "Does that sound good?"  Destiny looked at him in the eyes. 

"Okay then, mom." he said sarcastically before laughing. He ate a bit of his bread and felt better as he finished it up. He stood up slowly, still wincing a bit. He wasn't sure whether he'll be able to finish this dungeon without dying or not, but he assured himself that he'll be fine. Looking at Destiny, he smiled "Oi, are you going to take the bread or not? And how old are you, anyway?" he asked.

Destiny glared at Raeyliff when he had called her mom. “Yes… I will take the bread….†She said as she swiped it from his hands.  Destiny ate her bread and finished it as well.  Destiny stood back up, and looked at Raeyliff as he winced.  Destiny took his arm and put it around her neck to help him move.  “Well… I am actually twenty.  Thank you very much.  I am not an old woman. “ she said as she started moving forward steadily as she tried to help Raeyliff move.  “And how old are you? “ 

"Thank...you..." he said, as he stood up with her help. He let go of Destiny and then smiled cheerfully as she finished her bread. "20 years old, huh? I see...well, how old am I...." he acted like he was thinking hard about it as he quickly pulled out another bread from his inventory and ate slowly. After finishing the bread, he looked up, feeling better. He felt like he can go and fight again, but he hoped that there was not much more to come, or death would be his next stop after this. "Hmm...I'm 16 years old. Yes, I know I act younger than I actually am, but I'm having fun being that way, so it doesn't really matter to me." he said, grinning. 

"Heh... act... yeah sure. If you want to call it that." She said as she rolled her eyes. Destiny was still holding onto Raeyliff's arm as they both steadily walked through the dungeon. Destiny kept her eyes ahead of her, looking at the dark bleakness in front of her. "Well. . Seems as that I am not as much older than you as you thought, Raeyliff." She said she they both stumbled along.

Raeyliff laughed as he saw Destiny roll her eyes and then they started to walk. He noticed that Destiny still held his arm but he decided not to say anything about it. "I already knew that. I assumed you were 18 or a bit older but not by much, but I wanted to have some fun. Besides, I was still guessing who you are, remember?" he grinned, looking for any monsters. 

"Yeah yeah yeah." She said in regards to Raeyliff's comment about guessing who she was. "Well. You can't expect plays just to run around telling each other who they are... I mean, we all know what we all look like in real life. Kind of.. I mesn without all the armor and such." She said with a smile. Destiny continued to move with Raeyliff's arm around her neck. She wanted to make sure that he moved steadily. She wasn't sure exactly what kind of blows he could take. Destiny knew that some hits in the game really took a toll on a player, and that, they could really hurt as well.

Raeyliff didn't really feel like fighting anymore. He felt like he would be an obstacle in front of Destiny, but to back out now...no, he wasn't a coward. He would fight even if it did kill him, he couldn't do anything about that. The bread had healed him but not by much, and he couldn't find a place to rest in a dungeon to reach his full health. "Yeah..." he said, looking over to see any enemies. As they approached the two figures, he saw them as two goblins, both exactly like Leeroy Jenkins, with only 1 attack damage and 6 health points. Am I going to make it through this...? He pulled down his inventory and started to equip his battle-axe. Using all my anger right now can help in giving me some sort of boost or adrenaline rush...right? Is that a thing in this world?

"Hey hey hey" She said to Raeyliff as she observed him pull out his battle axe. "Chill babes.... you're still rather weak..." Destiny said as she put Raeyliff down against one of the walls. "You just stay here and try to relax, okay?" Destiny winked at him as she ran off into the darkness. She was ready to battle, she had to defend her new companion after all. On top of that, she could do plenty more damage than he could, and her odds were by far greater. Destiny could hear her shoes click as she ran. She got closer and closer to the enemies until she could finally lay her eyes on them. "Goblins, huh? This should be easy enough." She said as she unsheathed her sword

[5729] BD=6; 4 +2, MD=4; 5-1

Destiny lunged at the first goblin, running after it. "Ahhh!" She cried out as she took her first strike at it. She went right through the creature, slicing it innhalf. The goblin shattered into blue pieces of data.

[Destiny deals 6 damage]

The last goblin looked at Destiny at attempted to attack her. Destiny jumped out of the way causing the goblin to miss.

[Goblin misses]

[Destiny 23/24 HP]

[Goblin 1 0/6 HP] Dead.

[Goblin 2 6/6 HP]

As Destiny set Raeyliff down against the wall and charged, he looked. She killed a goblin, with one hit...amazing...thank God I'm not on her enemy list. he thought, grinning. I must stand up, even if I am hurt... he slowly but quietly tried to stand as he leaned against the wall. Come on...come on...I gotta help...

"Hey!" She called out to Raeyliff. " I thought I told you to sit and relax!" Destiny was scolding at him. "I got this!" She gave him a wink and a thumbs up.

[5730] MD=7; 5+2

Destiny spun around wildly as she brought her blade forth. Destiny jumped up and looked down at her enemy. "Here we go!" She called out. Destiny brought her blade down on her enemies face and through the Goblin. Slicing it in half down the middle. The goblin shattered once more.

[Destiny deals 6 damage]

[Goblin 1 0/6 HP]

[Goblin 2 0/6 HP]

"Well then." She said as she put one hand on her hip. Destiny re sheathed her blade and sighed. "At least that is over...." She said and turned on the balls of her feet back in in the direction of Raeyliff. She kept eye contact with him as she walked back to him. Destiny knelt beside him. "Well, how are you feeling?"