[PP-F1] Into the Dungeon (Destiny) [COMPLETE]

Raeyliff heard her stomp all the way in and waited a full 2 seconds before following up behind her. Her stomping made it extremely obvious as to where she was, so Raeyliff had no issue following by. If she sees you and a monster, who will she kill first? Probably me...probably. He was trying as hard as he can to stay quiet, so he kept his battle-axe unequipped. He kept following her from a safe distance to see where she would go. I was the one who was supposed to lead this...well, no matter. I'll take the lead later on, the dungeon seems to be deep underground. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny suddenly stopped her stomping and bolted forward into the dark dungeon.  She was determined to loose Raeyliff in the dungeon because she was more than upset that she lost their verbal battle.  Not to mention he called her a man.  “UGH.  That stupid.  Stupid stupid stupid….†She thought to herself as she ran.  Destiny ran as fast, hard and as quietly as possible.  She looked back and couldn’t see Raeyliff anymore.  Destiny looked around and saw that there were three passages that she could take. "Hmm.. I'll take this one." she thought to herself. 

Raeyliff stood up from where he was hiding to see that Destiny was now running faster and quieter. Oh, it's getting darker. Well, no use running after her now, she's faster, or so I think. He pulled out his battle-axe and started to run in the same direction as to where he last saw Destiny go. "We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz..." he sung under his breath with a sarcastic tone. Why aren't there torches in this stupid game. Kayaba, creator of an entire world of 100 floors and a full dive system, but no torches. 10/10, would play again. 

Destiny walked down the passage way that she had chosen.  “I wonder if I have lost him.†She thought to herself.  Destiny questioned if the decision that she had made.  She wondered if her new friend would be able to make it without her.  But then she broke away from the thought.  “Screw that, noise.†She thought to herself. 

Raeyliff decided to move a bit quicker, just for the sake of actually seeing a monster or finding where Destiny was. Again, he unequipped his battle-axe and then started to run in that path. Taking another path would've been easier and would've, of course, led to finishing this dungeon. But I can't let Oldy go running on her own in a dark dungeon. He still couldn't see anything in front of him, but he assumed he was going the right direction. What should I do if I find monsters or a pathway leading to them? Should I just fight them alone? Walking around, Raeyliff started to doubt he was on the right track after not seeing Destiny around.

Destiny sighed.  "How could  he call me an old woman like that...." she thought to herself.  Destiny a hand to her chin and brought her index finger to her lip.  She tapped her finger on her lip as she thought. "...I mean... His he really that rude....Or am I actually that much older than him.....How old is he anyways...?" Destiny kept pulsating her finger against her lip until she stopped in her tracks.  She could hear Raeyliff a ways down.  He was running.  Destiny found a dark corner to hide in behind a couple crates.  "He's gonna pay for what he said..."

Raeyliff kept running forward, and as he got closer saw a figure and then, after blinking, didn't see it anymore. Giving up hope on actually finding Destiny, he assumed it was a monster. Hopefully not too much HP, I need to keep going forward. He equipped his battle-axe and held it on combat mode as he started to walk forward slowly. He didn't say a word, and tried to slow down his breathing. Goblin uses hit. Raeyliff uses Battle-axe swing. It's super effective...I hope...

Destiny watched as Raeyliff walked toward something. She wasn't even sure he she knew what he was seeing.  It was by far too dark but she knew it was Raeyliff walking in the other direction away from her. "hmm...." she thought to herself. "What if it is a monster..." Destiny kepted watching as Raeyliff seemed to get closer and closer to what it was. "At least he has his weapon out..."

Raeyliff looked closely as he started to walk forward and saw a figure, this time he was sure it was not Destiny. A torch was lit on the side, and as he looked closer at the figure he saw it. Goblin...not bad. Raeyliff grinned. "Hi there. You seem lost. Wanna go eat at the cafe? I'm pretty sure they sell something you might like. Probably Battle-Axe Deluxe." He steadied his battle-axe and then whispered "Ready or not, here I come!", and charged.

[5400 BD: 6 MD: 10]

Raeyliff swung at the goblin, slashing it nicely on the shoulder before jumping back. As he jumped back, the goblin attacked him, leaving him wincing and on the ground. He stood up, and smiled. "Not bad. This is actually fun now."

[Raeyliff deals 2 damage]

[Goblin deals 3 damage]

[Goblin: 4/6]

[Raeyliff: 10/13]

Destiny watched as Raeyliff attacked the goblin.  "Well at least I think he can fight....but alone.... I am not so sure yet..." she thought to herself.  She then saw the goblin attack back with serious force.  "Ouch... I bet that would hurt." she thought to herself as she peered between the crates.  Destiny bit her lip as she watched and steadied her weight on her hands on the crate and her knees.  "I think I'm going to wait until he needs me... Or if he is going to die.. maybe...." 

Raeyliff looked at the monster with a nice smile. He decided that he would take this easy. "Hey, listen. Do you even talk? If you do we might be able to sort things out a bit. It doesn't have to be this way. We can talk about your life, how it's going to end soon..." He charged again, this time grinning. 

[ 5410 BD:2 MD:3]

Raeyliff lost his balance and tripped, not seeing where he was going , and fell right beside the goblin who failed to attack as well, having a confused expression. He quickly stood up and jumped back before laughing a lot. " Man...that was a big fail.". He looked around to see if there  were any other players, but there were none. Instead, Raeyliff saw crates, but only just a little bit of them, since the torch lit up this area. I wonder if the crates work as they do in games...break them and they grant you EXP or col or something. I'll try it out afterwards. Looking at it for a while, he turned his attention back to the goblin. I wonder if Destiny heard this...nah, she's too old. She probably didn't hear it from far away, he though, laughing a bit. 

Destiny softly giggled at Raeyliff as he had talked to the goblin as if to try and sort things out with it and then had a cocky remark at the end.  "As usual." she thought to herself as she giggled quietly, making sure not too make too much noise by covering her mouth.  She then peered between the crates again to see Raeyliff looking right at them.  "OH MY GOSH! Does he know I'm here?!" she thought to herself.  Destiny held in her breath as he kept his gaze on the crates and was finally able to exhale when he turned his back to the crates and his attention to the goblin.  "Thank gosh...." 

Raeyliff held up a finger. "Oi, listen. How about this. We can be best buddies, by the way. We can go on dungeons and kill the rest of your...kind. " he said slowly at the end. He quickly looked at the crates. I want to break them now, so badly. I just can't help it!! But this goblin must die. He looked back at the goblin and shrugged. "Yeah but that wouldn't work. No one to marry and no children. Bad life. But hey, if you come with me I can call you Leeroy Jenkins. You know, like the guy from that old video of WoW? Oh right, I forget you're stuck in this game. Wait...that means you're like me! Then we can be friends...or not. I mean, I can't add a goblin to my friends list. So much racism, stupid Kayaba." he charged at the goblin again. God please allow me to defeat this monster or allow me to embrace him and we can both join forces together to fight against Kayaba. 

[5414 BD:8 MD:2]

Raeyliff laughed as he swung and landed another slash on the goblin, causing the goblin to fall on the ground before attacking Raeyliff. Raeyliff then jumped back. "You sir, have been diagnosed with an extreme case of the Death Sentence. You have- I don't know, a couple more minutes to live, probably.". 

[Goblin misses]

[Goblin: 2/6]

[Raeyliff:10/13]

Destiny cheered a bit in her head.  "Maybe he is able to protect himself." she thought to herself.  "Maybe he doesn't need me after all."  Destiny took her chances and swiftly and quietly got up, ran, did a cartwheel and backhand spring over across the way behind the area where the crates and Raeyliff were at and over to another set of items, this time barrels.  She hid behind these and sat herself against the wall and floor.  "Maybe he doesn't really need me after all..." 

Raeyliff grinned as he looked at the goblin. "You see how this works? You can talk with me or I can set you free. Set you free as in kill you. Yeah...well, it's nice knowin ya, man. Your name will be my battle cry. LEEROY JENKINS! Hehe..that's funny. By the way, before you die...did you see a kid called Destiny run around? She a bit taller than I am and she's probably older than I am, I think...maybe. But she's old. Or at least looks like it...but she's still really amazing though. Too bad you're not a player, you missed the chance of meeting a great teacher." He waited for the goblin to respond. "Ah. Pleasure to meet you anyway, Jenkins. It was a nice meeting. I'll always remember you, in my heart." he pointed at his heart, then grabbed his battle-axe, yelling "I'm sorry Leeroy! I'm so very sorry!" and charged.

[5421 BD:10 MD:1]

Raeyliff swung as hard as he could and cut the goblin right through, horizontally. Looking back, Raeyliff stared at where the goblin was as it disappeared in amazement and smiled. "Goodbye...Leeroy." He grabbed his battle-axe with two hands and then made the end touch the ground and then closed his eyes for a moment, looking like a guard for a moment, as he glowed and levelled up to Level 6. Nice. How did I do that? Did anyone see that? I don't think so. Destiny would be so proud! I gotta go and tell...her. Yeah...if only I could. 

[Raeyliff deals 4 damage (OVERKILL) ]

[ Goblin dies]

Raeyliff then kept walking forward. He felt sad because of Leeroy Jenkins, but also because of the part of his mind that made him feel like he lost Destiny in this dungeon. Can't stop now. Gotta go and kill a bit more. Clear this dungeon.

Destiny watched as Raeyliff talked to the goblin.  She grinned to herself.  “This kid.. He’s just…. He’s just…I can’t…† she thought to herself.  â€œâ€¦.There he goes again… Calling me old now…. What a jerk…..† Destiny then watched as he killed the goblin with a strong hit.  “Great job Raeyliff!†she thought in her head.  Destiny then relaxed her head back to the wall for a moment.  She took in a deep breath and thought  to herself for a few moments.  Then she got back on her knees and peered though the barrels.  “Alright… Looks like he’s moving…I guess I’ll follow..† Destiny got up and silently followed behind Raeyliff. 

Raeyliff walked forward and then felt this weird feeling you get when someone is watching you. He looked back and stared at everything, especially the barrels and the crates "Boxes, what do you want with me? I killed Leeroy, leave me alone. Let me cry alone, okay? Leeroy..." he said sadly, looking down. He looked up again, grinning. "Come to think of it, have you guys seen an old woman by the name of Destiny? She probably wouldn't say her name but she would act all weird and stuff." He paused, waiting for a response. "Expected as such. You guys don't talk much either do you. I must be the loneliest person in Aincrad right now." he sighed, walking forward. He then saw in front of him 3 big rats, that were simply revolting. "Guys take a shower what is wrong with you?" he covered his nose and mouth, glaring at them. Looking at their HP, he saw that each of them had 3 HP, which meant that they were a bit weaker than goblins. Still though, they had about 2 base damage points, which was exactly like him. That would be because of their sharp claws, obviously.   He grinned and charged, yelling "LEEEEEROOOOOOOY JEEEEEENKINS!!!"

[5431 BD:9 MD:4]

[Raeyliff deals 3 damage]

[Rat 1 Dies]

[5432 BD: 7 MD:8]

[Rat 2 deals 2 damage]

[5433 BD:7 MD:4]

[Rat misses]

Raeyliff was panting by the time he finished attacking all these monsters. He felt the scratch marks on his shoulder from the second rat he attacked. It hurts...but not so much... Out of frustration and anger he quickly attacked all 3 without really thinking before he fought. He was lucky this time, but probably wasn't going to be another time. He was on one knee since he carried and attacked with the battle-axe more than he did ever before. Measure your own strength. Don't think you're Hercules all of a sudden.

[Raeyliff: 13/15]

[Rat 1: 0/3]

[Rat 2: 1/3]

[Rat 3: 1/3]

Destiny watched on and Raeyliff began fighting more things.  She watched and listened as Raeyliff seemed to be talking to the monsters again, this time rats.  “UGH!  He is calling me and old woman again!! I AM NOT AN OLD WOMAN I AM ONLY TWENTTY!!!!† Destiny shouted in her head.  She wanted to beat Raeyliff into a slithering pulp.  He wanted to make him eat those words.  “I AM NOT AN OLD WOMAN!!†   Destiny watched as he fought the Rats and was able to kill one, and deal damage to the other two but now without being counter attacked in some way.  “Well… Karma is a b…†Destiny sat down from her peering and thought for a few seconds.  â€œHmm…. When shall I come out of hiding….†She thought to herself. 

Raeyliff stood his ground as he looked at the two rats that were left. 1 down, two to go. I can easily kill both of them but I need to pay more attention to keeping my balance and watching my step. I hope I don't miss, if these three were more in number than the goblin I met, then that must mean that I'm going in the right direction...but it doesn't look like they are damaged or anything. It seems that Destiny still didn't go through here...I guess I should fight those two and wait for her... Raeyliff sighed and then charged, not wanting to waste time. He felt tired of fighting and wanted to take a break for a moment anyway.

[5617 BD:8 MD:9]

[Rat dies before it can deal any damage]

Raeyliff charged at the first rat and slashed right through it before it can make its own attack, which seemed to be a powerful one that could have hit him hard if he had slowed down or let it hit him first. He didn't look back to see the monster disappear after a few moments and slashed at the other rat. 

[5618 BD:4 MD:10]

[Raeyliff misses]

[Rat deals 4 damage]

Raeyliff slashed without looking where he was slashing, which completely missed the rat who took two steps back to fight Raeyliff. As he looked to see the rat in front of him, the rat wasted no time in attacking. The rat quickly, but powerfully, slashed Raeyliff's chest, causing him to fall on the ground with his battle-axe beside him. Owwwww....that really hurt...no time to sit down, I must stand up and fight!

[Raeyliff: 9/15]

[Rat 1: 0/2]

[Rat 2: 0/2]

[Rat 3: 1/2]

[5631] BD = 5; 4+1 MD = 8

Destiny  ran forth and attempted a strike at the next rat.  Destiny pulled out her blade, and It glowed as she ran forth and took her swing.  Destiny’s eyes widened,  “damn it!†she thought to herself.  She saw as the blade nearly missed the rat.  It even cut of a few of its hairs.  Destiny took a step back and the rat came at her, biting her once in the shin. 

[Destiny misses]

[Rat deals 2 damage]

[Destiny 22/24 HP]

“Hello Raeyliff….†She said as she glared at him.  “I HEARD YOU CALL ME AN OLD WOMAN!!†she shouted at him.  Destiny’s hands were at her sides as she shouted at him.