[PP-F1] Into the Dungeon (Destiny) [COMPLETE]

Raeyliff gave up and sat down after Destiny's scolding. But I gotta fight...he rested for a second or two, closing his eyes. After a moment he opened them up to look at Destiny as she returned and he gave her a thumbs up. "I feel awesome right now. Thanks for fighting them as I rested, sorry for making you fight alone..." he said, looking down. I must get some heavy armor to wear, if I'm planning to become a tank. Also some boots and gauntlets....but after the chestplate...no helmet., he thought. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Hey.† She said as she placed a hand on Raeyliff’s shoulder.  “Don’t worry about it.  I can take care of myself…And then some.† She smiled as she teased him.  “Well…You wanna get  out of here?  I think I saw the exit somewhere over there.† She pointed towards the darkness.  “Unless if you want me to kill everything for you.†She smiled and gave him a little wink.  Destiny stood back up and extended out a hand.  “Well, are you coming with me or not?†

He smiled and took Destiny's hand and stood up. "Okay, let's go. Maybe...after training and levelling up, I'll come back here and fight the rest, maybe find some hidden treasure...maybe." he grinned. He walked with Destiny to the exit and suddenly remembered what Destiny told him and gasped, looking at her with wide, excited eyes "We're going to eat some chocolate now, right?" he said. CHOCOLATE....CHOCOLATE.....CHOCOLATE.....was all that Raeyliff could think. 

Destiny pulled Raeyliff up back to his feet.  She laughed at him.  “Yes… Chocolate. “  She said to him as she lead the way out of the dungeon.  “And we can save this for another time.  I am a bit worried about you still.† She said to him as she continued to lead the way.  Destiny walked out of the dungeon and saw the town below.  “Let’s….GO!† she called out as she started to run towards the town.  

Raeyliff nodded. "Fine. I'll go rest then I'll PM you when I'm finally ready to go walking around again. Maybe after Sousuke finishes my order, I really want to look a bit better than before." he smiled.  As he saw Destiny run, he jogged at a slow pace behind her. "Well, I gotta go! See you later, sensei!" he said, grinning before jogging to his destination to take a nap or sleep for the rest of the day.

• 1 month later...