(PP-F1) Time of Change (Rolland & Destiny) (Completed)

Night was now about, as the players from the day came inside to rest, Rolland was in the Alleyway, his aura now different, as he stood up. A new attire he had,  something he got to help him change, as before his meeting with Celes helped him out with his confidence around woman, he still blushed. But not like he use to from just their presence,, no this time he was much more than the previous timid boy, he was now darker, and abit more bad than before. He walked out of the alleyway in a new attire, a long black leather coat, a pair of tactical jeans, and some military grade combat boots, all black. He wandered the first floors plaza, enjoying the night life, as he was a night owl, for the first time in his life, he could be something more. And not worry about being scared, he was trying to not care about if people made fun of his hair, or if he was a halfer, he just would try to let it go. As his white hair danced in the moon light, his sapphire eyes sparkled and his whole body seemed to glow from the light of the full moon. 

-Rollands new Clothes-

Shadow Dance

Shadow Skin

Dark Step

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny was running though the town.  Her dark brown locks following behind her, the moonlight gleamed on her hair.  Destiny was running as hard as she could, and although Destiny was fast and a great runner she couldn’t keep going.  Destiny paused and panted a little bit.  She rested her hands on her knees and looked down at the ground.  “Gosh…†she thought to herself.  Destiny took off her jacket and scarf in an attempt to cool herself off.  “Too warm.  Too warm.†She thought to herself.  Destiny stood back up again and looked off into the distance.  “Is that….?† She thought to herself.  Destiny swear that she could see someone in the distance, but she wasn’t sure.  The dark shroud of the night covered up whatever it was.  

Rolland stood at the fountain of the main plaza and sat down, as he flipped his hood up and stared at the sky above him, his face covered by the large of the black coat that reached to his calf's. He placed his hand to his head and slipped his arm over his eyes and covered them, as he let out a sigh, *How boring is this?* He thought to himself and laid there on the concrete, he wasn't even aware of him being watched, as he rolled on his side facing away from the buildings and looking at the falling water, he placed his hand in the fall. And sighed as he then rolled back onto his back and continued to look up at the sky, his sapphire blue eyes sparkling and his white hair, kept under the hood.

Destiny followed the thing that she believed to be a person.    â€œHmmm..†she thought to herself.  She watched as the figure put its arm over its eyes and then rolled over.  “….†Destiny didn’t know exactly what to think about the thing.  She took a view  steps closer to try and get a better view.  –Snap-  “sh**….†She thought to herself.  Destiny stepped on a twig.  “WHY THE HELL IS THERE A TWIG IN THE CITY?!  THAT DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE.?!!?†She yelled in her mind.  Destiny moved back in hopes that the figure didn’t notice, though there weren’t that many people out and about at this time. 

Rolland heard a noise and ignored it, probably a player walking the streets, as he yawned and stood up, as he began walking in the opposite direction of the sound. Until he found a building, he grabbed hold of it and began climbing it, as he got onto the roof he began walking the frame until he came to the end. He found another one near him and jumped onto the roof and continued his walking, not sure why he was ding this. He didn't care at this point, if this got some interest in it, that saved him from the boredom then he would gladly do so. As he found another ending to the roof and looked down, he sighed and sat on the ledge, looking at the town in the moonlit night, was far better than the day anyways.

Destiny followed in route after the figure.  She climbed the same building and path as the figure and proceeded to trail the figure until it stopped on a roof and seemed to be dangling at the edge of it.  Destiny hesitated, unsure what to say or what to do.  She stood there for a bit as a gust of wind came by and blew some of her hair in her face.  “Umm….It’s kind of windy… and its pretty dangerous to be at the edge like that when it’s this windy…†she said cautiously, unsure of what the figures reaction would be.  

Rolland turned his head, and a pair of sapphire blue orbs is what his face held, "I thought I was being followed, and the wind doesn't bother me on bit." He said his face now turned back to the town, as he pointed at it. "And besides, some things are worth the danger of seeing, take a look." He said, as he pointed his finger forward, letting this person who seemed to follow him observe the glowing town. Each building giving off a brilliant blue grey aura, as the windows reflected the light of the moon. The stone that held them, and the wood, giving off different colors as well, even his snow white hair seemed to glow in the light of the full moon.

Destiny walked over to the person and peered over the edge at what they were looking at. “Woah. Woaah.† She said as she nearly lost her balance.  Destiny luckily regained her balance and immediately sat down afterwards.  “Not going to attempt that again…†she thought to herself.  She looked to observe what they were seeing and saw the different colors of the town as they all seemed to mesh together in a sense of harmony.  “Wow.. It’s really pretty.  I never knew that the town could look like this at night.† She said to the person.  “Do you do this on a regular basis?†

Rolland shook his head, "Not much, but I am trying to do more so." He said, staying rather quite and to himself, as his white hair seemed to glow under the moons light, his eyes forward. And his expression mellow and doll like, as he was just trying to enjoy the beauty that the town gave off in the light, as his coat fluttered in the wind slightly, his long black coat, one that had a hood attachment, as he grabbed it and pulled it up. He pulled it up halfway on his head, as he was being rather lazy right now, something he rarely ever tried to not do, or better yet did all the time. He gave off a yawn and turned his head slightly, "What about you?" "You follow people like me around all the time?" He asked her, his Boy-lolito voice peaking through his lips, as his sapphire eyes, big and deep blue gave him a innocent look, as his aura was rather calm and quite mellow.

Destiny’s hair danced in the slight breeze.  “Hmm?†she asked the stranger.  “Um….. What about me…?  Umm…. I don’t follow people like you around all the time….. In fact I never have until now..† she said hesitantly.  “And well… I don’t know what compeled me to do so but…. Well here I am.†She said with a slight smile at the end.  Destiny dangled her feet over the edge and looked as them as she moved them back and forth.  “Well….My name is Destiny, what’s yours?† she said as she looked up at the star lit sky.  “I mean you don’t need to tell me if you don’t want to do but… It would be nice to put a name to the face.â€

Rolland sighed, "It's Rolland, might have heard of my band Heavens Rose, I'm the lead singer for them." He said to her, telling her exactly who he was, as now he could care less what people thought of him as he leaned back. "And I am many other things as well, solo player, loner, killer of Boars, you can call me whatever you want, nice to meet you Destiny." He said to her, as he leaned back back and looked up at the sky, "Look up, gaze at what I see." He said as he pointed at the sky, which was filled with stars, so many that the sky was littered with them, and Rolland was enjoying the view he was getting from it. As he yawned and placed his had behind his head and stared at the night filled sky full of stars, twinkling like thousands of diamonds. 

Destiny turned her head to the side, as she listened to Rolland.  “Hmm.. Never heard of Heavens Rose. “ Destiny continued to look at the sky.  “Killer of boars, huh?  Interesting….† She said with a little giggle to herself.  Destiny thought about Miss Priss and how she was nearly killed by that boar. She continued to dangle her feet over the side of the roof and in a sense played a bit of a game with her bouncing legs.  â€œWell, its nice to meet you Rolland. “ she said as she continued to look at the sky.  “As for what you see, is what I see.† 

Rolland gave a relaxed yawn as he was enjoying the sky filled night sky, and then turned his head. as his sapphire blue eyes gazed at the woman near him and then turned it back to the sky. "Soo, got any hobbies Destiny?" He asked her, trying to figure her out abit, and wonder what kind of girl she was, and a person in general, as he spoke again, "I for one like to sing, read, write, and lounge around when I can." He spoke as his coats hood fluttered over his face now, and he pulled it back to allow his face to be seen again, his snow white hair dancing in the breeze of the wind.

Destiny continued to look at the glitter sprinkled sky.  “Well…. Hmmm… Here… It really is just running here actually… Maybe?† she said as she questioned herself.  “Back home.. I used to run a lot, and well running here isn’t quite the same, but it is still freeing.  It makes me feel…†Destiny paused for a moment and then turned to Rolland and smiled as she said, “…Well. I just don’t know how to explain it, really.† She then turned her eyes back to the stars.  “Other than that, I really like climbing trees and looking at the landscape here.. This place is actually really beautiful, surprisingly, despite the sense of…. sadness, and pain that there is here.† Destiny then stopped looking at the stars and turned her attention to the town below them.  “In all reality… I find this place just… I don’t know.  I am not really comfortable being here.. I don’t have many hobbies here, unlike home…† Thinking about home always seemed to damper Destiny’s mood, even when she tried to fight the sadness. 

Rolland sat up and looked at her, "You know, it's okay to feel sadness, to be afraid, and to feel uncomfortable, just means your human." "But to me, this place grants me a new opportunity to be someone I was.. could never be in the real world, to finally have something I could never have." "Getting stuck in SAO was probably the best thing for me, here, I have become more confident in myself and not be so timid and scared of everyone else around me, I feel like the Hero in those stories." "A brave strong heart who believes in himself and the others around him, I finally can be the true Rolland now." As he said that he stood up and smiled as he was in the mood toe sing, and he started, singing one of the tribute songs he sang a few years ago.

-Rollands Tribute Song-

Destiny thought about what Rolland had said to her as he sang.  â€œTo be someone that you could never be in the real world…. I just… I don’t know about that… How different is this world from the real world?  I mean… There are still mean people out there… The PKers…. People die…. Things still hurt… Things… They just…..† she continued to think to herself as he sang.  Destiny partially listened to Rolland sing as she thought to herself.  “I just….I feel like this world has much more at stake than the real world… There are more people to care about here….†She gulped at the last thought.  Destiny looked up at Rolland when he had finished his song.  “Thank you, Rolland.†

As Rolland finished his song and then heard Destiny say thank you to him, he smiled, "Well I'm glad that I could help you in anyway." He said as he sat down and looked at Destiny again and spoke, "So Destiny, what you want to do now?" "I mean, we have an entire floor to explore and plunder, whats your first idea?" He asked her as he was right, not only was it night time, most players were asleep this time, and there was a floor to train or go exploring in. Anything was possible in this world and Rolland was not about to miss out on it all, as his sapphire blue eyes turned Amethyst violet he gave her a grin, his pearl white teethe gleaming in the light of the moon, and stars. 

Destiny looked back at Rolland.  “Umm…. I am not sure.. I do enjoy exploring though!†she said with a bit of a smile at the end.  This was the first time that she had noticed Rolland’s sapphire blue eyes.  “His eyes…. Are….So beautiful…†she thought to herself, and blushed slightly.  Destiny then quickly turned her head and looked down at her feet that still dangled.  She quickly stood up and put her hands on her hips.  “Well.. Are you ready to go?† she asked him. 

Rolland nodded and he did a Kip-up technique as he leaned back and then kicked forward not realizing that he was still on the roof and he flew over the side and off the roof. As he soared through the air, he leaned his body forward and did a somersault landing on the ground and quickly standing up, "Yeah I'm ready, come on then Destiny." He said to her and began walking towards the town gate as he was ready to go exploring the floor again, as he kept his gaze on Destiny the entire time, his violet colored eyes glowing as the clouds rolled over and he chuckled as he stood by the gate for her.

-Kip up-

Destiny watched as Rolland flew forward.  “Hm… Wow…†she thought to herself.  Destiny jumped forward and landed on her feet in a crouching position.  “Alright.  Let’s go.†She said as she ran toward Rolland and past the gate.  “I bet you can’t catch me!†she said playfully as she ran.  Destiny really did love running, and she wasn’t pushing herself as hard to keep the a distance between them.  Thought Destiny was an experienced runner and she had never met anyone in SAO that could beat her, tonight, she was by far too excited and having much fun with Rolland.