(PP-F1) Time of Change (Rolland & Destiny) (Completed)

Rolland got up as he realized it, *She's got my coat!* He yelled in his head as he launched himself up and rolled, now fully awake, "Hey get back here, you have something of mine Destiny!" He yelled as he tried to catch up to her, running after her, in his clothing he had on while swimming. As he was now faster than her, but she had distance and Rolland began panting as he was almost near her, and he jumped forward grabbing her shoulder and stopping her. "Dest....tiny... I... wan....t my coat back.... please." He said panting in between each s few words as his face was red and his hair clinging to his face as he ran faster than he did getting to the lake, as he held out his hand for her to give it back to him.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Hmm?†Destiny heard something in the distance.  She looked down.. “Oh..  I still have your thing… Your coat..† Destiny threw it back to Rolland and watched as the coat hit Rolland in the face, covering it completely and actually wrapping itself around Rollands entire head.  Destiny fell over laughing as it was a hilarious sight.  “Alright….Alright…†Destiny paused in between the words to take breaths and wipe  tear from her eye.  “I’ll….I’ll…. see you later…† she waved back at him. 

Rolland sighed as he took his coat back and looked up at Destiny, waving to her, "Yeah see ya later Destiny, remember if you find something you want, hold on to it, I know you will do fine, bysie." He yelled out to her and equipped his gear again, and looked at the town, and he smiled as he was now going to go to bed, walking through the fields he returned to the town and entered it going towards the Inn and finding his way into his room after his process. Entering the building, taking his key, walking up the stairs and opening room and locking it as he now fell on the bed, pulling off all his gear except for his boxers and pulled the covers over him, and fell asleep.

-Completed-

~Rewards~

400 Col per completed page: 2 Page: 800 Col

Col divided by players: 2 [Rolland & Destiny]

Each player receives 400 Col

Rolland & Destiny acquired one skill point [20 post or more]