(PP-F1) Time of Change (Rolland & Destiny) (Completed)

Rolland crossed his arms as Destiny told him to catch her, he thought to himself, *Challenge Accepted.* Is that he had come to mind and he began running at her, as he quickly clicked into his inventory and removed all but a tank-top and pants, on his body. As he was technically lighter now with all his gear off, even his boots were off, the only reason he had his tank top and pants on was to not make himself look like a idiot. As he rushed after Destiny, only a few feet behind her, she was fast he gave her that, but he was no sloth either, nor was he a speedy rabbit either, he kept his speed constant as he began closing the gap between him and her, as he then almost was about to reach out to grab her, he just needed a few more inches to catch her.

-Inside Rollands Head.-

challenge-accepted-28639-1291781762-6.jp

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny yawned a bit.  She was barely even trying to keep a distance between them.  She swiftly looked behind her, for she had seemed to hear someone behind her.  When he turned to look, her eyes widened a bit.  “He doesn’t… Look the same at all..†she thought to herself.  Destiny laughed a bit.  Though she did have her items equipped, it didn’t matter.  They were nearly as light as she was. Destiny then took this notion of Rolland being so near to her and that he had taken off all of his equipment that he truly wanted a race.  “Well.. If a race is what you really want, then it is what you will get.† She thought to herself.  Destiny then proceeded to run harder and faster.  She sprinted forward for what seemed like meters, keeping her eyes forward and concentrating on bring her knees up and her breathing.  Before she knew it, she looked back and she had made a great distance between them.  “Awesome.†She thought to herself. 

Rolland saw Destiny run ahead of him soo quickly that he stopped and slid, as she was faster than him, so with his brain now aworking he quickly ran towards the forest line and dove into the bushes and trees, giving him cover as he tired to cut her off. As he ran, he saw through the trees and was able to see that he was going at an angle towards Destiny and with a powerful leap he jumped from the forest and landed rolling towards Destiny and next to her. "You maybe fast, but I am resourceful." He said to her as he darted ahead of her now, as it took him awhile to catch up to her even through the trees, as now he was ahead of her, only by a few feet.

As suddenly, he felt the ground beneath his feet fall short and before he knew it, he was rolling down the hillside and he landed in the lake near him, as he sank down and not coming up. As now he sat there, under the water, looking up and thinking, *Lovely, just lovely, I fell in here, great.* He thought as he could swim, but he was more relaxed now, as he sat down at the bottom, his feet crossed as his arms where to and he looked up at the surface waiting to see if Destiny was coming to see if he was alright, which he was.

Destiny continued to run.  She was sprinting hard, and it felt better than anything that she could ever compare it to.  Running was freedom to her.  Suddenly she heard some commotion next to her coming from the forest line.  “What the…†she said to herself as she saw a figure seemingly pop out of the forestry.  It was Rolland.  She listened to him say something about being resourceful.  She rolled her eyes at this comment,  “Well that is actually cheating… “ she said to herself.  She watched as he made a little bit of distance between them but she slid and came to a stop once she saw that he disappeared.  Destiny slid and nearly fell over the hillside that Rolland had.  She laid there for a bit breathing.  This feeling also was something that rejoiced in.  She then got up and looked over the hillside.  Destiny could see Rolland in the water. 

“Are you okay?†she called out and waved to him and she slowly made her way down the hillside.  The incline was very steep and Destiny took her time to make sure that she didn’t fall or stumble like how Rolland did.  She eventually made it closer to him but was not in the water.  “Rolland?†she called out. 

Rolland heard muffled voicing from above the water, and he finally kicked himself off the bedding and slowly rose to the water surface and his head popped above it an he floated there. His nose above the water and his violet colored eyes shifting back to their sapphire color as he waded in the water looking at Destiny. He slowly walked to the shore line and was dripping wet, as he slung his hair about, draining all the water that he could from it. He crossed his arms, "My smart self tripped on a rock, so since I'm wet, and there's a lake right here, wanna go for a dip, nice and clean of monsters." He said pointing at his clothing and the fact that his only attire was the clothes he had on, and that was it, he smiled and looked at Destiny, wondering if she was sup for a night of swimming.

Destiny watched as Rolland arose from the water.  “Hmm?†she said as she examined Rolland.  He was all wet and well scantily clad didn’t even begin to describe it.  Destiny blushed slightly and turned away to face something else other than Rolland in his wet attire.  “Uhm.  Sure!  Just.. turn around….Please.†she said over her shoulder.  Destiny waited until Rolland had turned around to unequip her items. One by one they were unequipped.  Her sword, her armor, her jacket, her tube top and then some.  Until Destiny was in something that resembled a bandeau and her shorts that she wore about normally.  Destiny stepped into the water and winced a bit.  “I didn’t expect it to be this cold…..†she thought to herself.  Destiny stood partially in the water for a bit and then dove underwater.  She swam over to Rolland and pulled him under. 

As Rolland did as she asked him, he turned around and as he hear her finish and say the water was cold he chuckled, and before he knew it, he was under the water with Destiny. As he swam with her, he got in and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up, and let her go. "Hey, you didn't have to pull me under like that you know." He said to her as he sighed and pulled himself onto his back and floated there, as he looked at Destiny as he floated there, "So tell me then Destiny, how you liking the water, still cold?" He asked her as he waited to hear her words, as he was feeling abit generous today, if she said yes.

Destiny smiled at Rolland.  “I know I didn’t have to.. I just wanted to.† Destiny watched as Rolland floated on his back.  “The water… its alright…†she said as she ran her fingers into the water and swirled them around in a circle around herself.  “And how about you, Rolland?  Are you enjoying the water?† Destiny kept on swirling her fingers through the water and around herself. 

Rolland nodded, "Yeah it's nice and cool, needs abit more heat to it though." He said as he stood up and hugged Destiny, as he knew this would make her blush abit, and he let her go, "Thanks for this time Destiny, really helped me out." He said giving her a grin and then he returned to his floating in the water as he was enjoying himself and the company he had with him, as he looked up at the sky and at the all the stars near him. "Destiny, take a look now, what do you see if your like me, come on float on your back and enjoy the view I have here." He said to her as he grabbed her arm and pulled it slightly to get her to do as he as doing.

“Uh…†She let the words slip out of her mouth as she felt Rolland’s arms around her.  Destiny blushed slightly.  “Umm….. You’re welcome..† She murmured. “That was unexpected…†she thought to herself.  “ Never knew Rolland was….Even able to show emotion….†Destiny then felt the tug of Rolland’s hand on her arm and she fell backwards slightly.  “See what you see……†Destiny whispered.  “Oh.. The stars…Yeah….†She said softly.  “It really is a sight to see…It’s….†she said as she floated along with Rolland.  “It really is beautiful.†

Rolland nodded as he floated there until his body finally started floating to the grass and he felt his head hit the dirt and he sighed letting the cool air blush against his skin, and he closed his eyes, trying to enjoy the feel of this. As he sat up and yawned abit as he looked at Destiny, "Hey Destiny, wanna come lay over here, nice and soft grass as a pillow and the nice cool air feels good on the skin." He said waving his hand in as gesture for her to come and lay next to him as he then laid back and looked back up at the stars as this felt really nice.

Destiny lay there floating in the water for some time, she didn’t notice Rolland talking to her.  Destiny looked up at the sky until she thought about a monster that could be in the water.  Destiny sunk into the water due to her unsteadiness and quickly swam back up.  She gasped for air.  Destiny treaded water for a while until she noticed Rolland over on the grass.  “Hey! How long have you been laying there for?!†she called out to Rolland.  Destiny swam over to him.  “Have you been watching me?†she said as she poked him.

Rolland opened his eyes as he looked at Destiny, "No, I've been waiting for you to come and relax on the grass here, and look up at the stars, the grass feels nice, and the water gives a therapeutic feeling on the body." He said as he pulled her down, and set her down, "Just trust me on this, do as I do." He said as he leaned back and laid his head in a soft patch of grass, and let the water wash onto his body, and he felt the wind brush on his body, as he sighed, "Feels nice right?" He asked her wondering if she was enjoying it as well.

“Oops.. Sorry Rolland.†She said to him as she felt him pull her down.  Destiny laid on the grass like he had said and looked up at the sky.  “It’s just as beautiful as before but we can actually see more…. I mean… A lot more stars.† She said to him as she looked on.  “Heh.  Do as you do… That must be your motto Rolland.†She teased him.  “As for how it feels….† Destiny felt the cool air brush across her.  “It’s actually kind of cold….†She said to him.  Destiny’s body was very wet and the wind blowing across it made her feel very cold.  â€œRolland, what do you truly think of this world?â€

"Well, what i think is this, if you find something to fight for, as this world we are now in is brutal, fight for it, keep it close to you and never let it go." "Just be yourself and never change unless you need to, and for me I needed to, as what I fight for... is to see my brother and sister, I want to see their smiles, their happy voices as I wake up." "And I fight for my friends, I want all to exit this world and try to get back to the real one, and not only escape this world of beauty but death as well, just remember Destiny, if you find what you want more than anything, then take it and keep it with you." He said to her and saw her skin as she had goosebumps and smiled, "You cold Destiny, here let me help you out." He said as he pulled her in and he hugged her, "Hope this helps you out." He said as he chuckled as behind him he had his HUD up and he pulled his coat around Destiny and wrapped it over her body, giving her warmth and he smiled. "I would like that back after your done with it." He said to her and then yet again hugged her as he liked this feeling and sighed.

Destiny blushed once more.  She was not entirely comfortable and accustomed to this kind of…. Movement?  Destiny shut her eyes as Rolland hugged her.  “This is still what I have yet to expect.†She thought to herself.  “Thank you for the coat.†She said to him as she felt the coat upon her.  “A second hug?!†she thought to herself again.  This was all but unexpected from Rolland.  One hug but now two, that was much for her.  Destiny blushed again.  “Something that I want more than anything, huh?... Well… I want to go home.. Really bad… I mean.. it’s a bit insane how badly I want to go home.† She said to him.  “Other than that, well… I have family here.†She said with a smile.  “And they are a bit more than a hoot.†She laughed a bit. 

Rolland smiled as he looked at Destiny, "Well its good to have at least something to hold onto in this world, as I have well... you for once, haha, but in all seriousness I'm glad your my friend, so what do you want to do now, I mean *Yawn*..." He stopped and then yawned as he started to nod asleep, till he finally let his head fall limp and his fell to his right side as his forehead now touched Destiny's own head and his face was in her own, but he was asleep. His eyes closed, and his facial expression relaxed as he had fallen asleep, but what Destiny didn't know was that Rolland was a light sleeper and anything might wake him up.

“Eh…†Destiny made a face at Rolland, which didn’t entirely matter because he had fallen asleep.  “OH my god… What do I do….†She thought to herself.  Destiny wanted to flinch but was too scared to move. “Ehh….ehh…..Okay… Breathe Diana.. Breathe….Okay….† she took a couple breathes and slowly let them out because Rolland’s face was so close to hers.  “Alright….now….Just…. Gotta…†she thought to herself as she attempted to slip out from under him.  “…move…..slowly…….carefully……don’t…†Destiny was slowly moving away from Rolland so their faces weren’t as close as they just were. 

Rolland felt a nudge and that made him grunt as he rolled over and then sat up, "Nhhmm... what happen, did I doze off?" He asked, his voice rather childlike and high pitch, as he yawned again and sat up as his connection to Destiny was no long here and he looked at her. "Hi Destiny, did I fall asleep?" He looked at her, his blue eyes droopy and his face rather sleepy with his voice the same and he looked at her with half opened eyes and he laid back on the ground. "I think we should head back to town... I might fall asleep again, I'm sorry." He said to her and tried getting up, but was too relaxed and tired now, he was comfy on the ground and he liked being comfy.

“Yeahh….†She said softly.  “I think that would be the best.† Destiny got up and reequipped her clothing.  “Well….†She said as she turned around and started back to town.  “I guess… I will see you around or something?† Destiny waved back at Rolland as she walked in the direction of town.  “I had fun tonight.  Let’s be friends… and keep in touch.† She called back to him as she was already a fair distance away.