(PP-F1) A meeting of new (Rolland & Zahra) (Completed)

When Rollan heard Zahra speak, and how she was awake, he felt her move her head into his neck as the wind blew over, he smiled and began his way to the Inn, as he knew getting Zahra to her room was the only objective now. As he opened the door with his foot, he looked at the NPC and spoke, "Two rooms please, I also need help getting her to her room, mind opening the door for me?" He asked him as the NCP nodded and followed up to the room, and opened it for him, Rolland nodded and walked in, setting Zahra down, pulling the covers over her, and taking the key from the NPC and placing it on the table next to her. He smiled, placed a hand on her head, locking the door and leaving the room. As he walked into the hallway, Rolland pulled out his transaction tab and materialized 150 Col for the NPC, "Thanks, I can handle it from here," He said as he took his key and went to his own room, and did the same thing he did for Zahra, locking his door and sliding under his covers, now in his white tank top, and pants. He quickly took his shoes off by unequipping them and looking up at the ceiling. "Zahra... see you tomorrow." He spoke to himself and closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep, thinking about his time with Zahra tomorrow as he knew he was going to have a fun time.

-Complete-

-Rewards-

Lost: Rolland lost 300 Col

Gained: Both Rolland & Zahra gained 800 Col & 1 Skill Point.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic