[OP-F3] Christmas!!!

Celes looked around the trees tehre and pulled out an axe, this was material gathering at its finest (5110, loot 16)  she hacked at the trunk, 

thunk

thunk

thunk

CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK 

The tree fel with a thud and disappeared into her inventory.  celes began to hum happily to herself as she went to the nearest NPC shop. She bought two items there. She equipped one and combined the other with the tree and set out back to her shop. She worked slowly, not wanting to miss anything. Moving all of the potions and furninture aside she made space. She placed futons and comfy chairs everywhere and finally placed the item she had made earlier in the middle of the room. 

Place <Christmas Tree>  here?
<<Yes>>  <<No>>

she turned off the lights and opened the door. Her shop wouldn't be selling anything for a bit, she would keep it open, as a home for people to spend Christmas. 

4TmLsSQ.png

Pyro roamed Floor 3 wishing she could be with her parents to spend Christmas with them, but that was impossible, everyone in Sword Art Online was stuck. She wished the rest of the floors were like Floor 4; covered in holiday themed decorations. Though she did enjoy Floor 3. It certainly was comforting to have a town of NPC's and the houses and other buildings were cute as well. She had no plans, no place to go, nothing to do. It seemed SAO became more and more boring everyday, just like real life. Was Sword Art Online becoming real life for other players too?

A bright light, make that many bright lights, interrupted Pyro's thoughts. Her crimson eyes glimmered as she stared at the beautiful sight in front of her. Through the door of a shop stood the largest Christmas tree Pyro had ever seen. She stood in awe for a moment before entering the shop herself, her feet moving by themselves. "Hello?" She called out to no one in particular. The shop was decked out, it seemed. 'This was exactly what I was looking for.' Pyro grinned and crossed her arms.

Celes Smiled and beamed as she went to pyro "Welcome! Happy holidays!!  Christmas, Hanukkah, whatever! I've turned my shop into a holiday hideout for anyone who wants to spent their holidays here! I have food, drinks, hot chocolate! anything and everything.. so, um, hi!" She waved awkwardly "Sorry, i just.. I didnt want to spent Christmas alone, you know?" 

A girl that came out of nowhere it seemed startled Pyro and she jumped before taking a look at the mystery player. She spoke before awkwardly waving at Pyro and Pyro hesitated before waving back in a friendly manner; she was still a shy person in general. "I-I understand." Pyro nodded. "I didn't want to be alone either... but now I'm not!" A happy look crossed over her face. "I'm sure a lot of others players will come and stay as well." She plopped down on a futon and leaned back lazily. "Count me as one of them."

Jun's forge was awfully lonely, he had managed to pick up some sort of a puny christmas tree, it only came up to his shoulders but it made him depressed to look at, so he wouldn't be spending any time over the holidays in there. Even if by some miracle that his forge was amazingly decked out in christmas decorations, he would still be spending it alone. Walking around on the busy nights before christmas, he would look into windows and see all of the food and gifts, all the time he never had to spend with his family. The hospital always never gave him gifts. His family never visited him on christmas, he hated the time of year but for some reason looking at everyone else being happy made him feel warm inside.

He stepped off the teleport platform on the third floor and started to walk around, doing his usual routine, looking into windows and observing all the christmas joy that others were having. That warm feeling was still there, maybe spending christmas alone was his destiny. That was until he stumbled upon a very well lit building, it was completely decked out in christmas decorations and christmas goodies. It looked very inviting so he decided to give it a go. Walking inside he knocked on the door, "Is there anyone home?" 

Celes smiled at pyro "I'm celes, by the way, I'll go make us something warm, yeha?" and went to go make hot chocolate. As she prepared the warm drink with marshmallows and cinnamon she heard someone else call out "I'll be there in a second!! Sorry! i'm making hot cocoa!!" She turned to pyro "Dear, whats your name?! Sorry i didnt catch it!  could you help him out, i'll make another cocoa!!" 

Pyro nodded and stood up. "I'm Pyro." She said before turning to greet the male player who'd just entered. Pyro walked over to him casually and waved for him to come follow her. "Celes decorated her shop so that everyone could stay and spend Christmas together." She explained and held out her hand. "I'm Pyro, we haven't met yet I'm sure. Who are you?"

Jun smiled, he noticed her gesture and followed her deeper in the building. It was very very christmasy and very bright, quite the opposite of what his place was like right now, "It looks lovely, very jolly, I can tell that this is going to be a great way to spend christmas." Jun smiled again, "I don't believe we have met either, my name is Jun, it's a pleasure to meet you." He shook her outstretched hand and then proceeded to inspect the rest of the shop. Noticing that Celes was nowhere to be seen, he decided to call out, "Hi Celes, I love what you did here, it's a very nice gesture, thank you very much." He then turned to Pyro, "I'd rather like to finally spend a Christmas with other people rather than doing it alone." It sounded quite depressing but it was the truth.

Christmas was by far Arekkusus most favorite holiday. Even if it its part of just "the holidays", he respects all other holidays, just as long as his isn't judged. The lights were certainly bright in his eyes, seeing that a familiar shop shined much brighter than any shop he could imagine. Everyone else was getting into the holiday spirit, which made Arekkusu bright himself. Everyone was having a good time. He walked inside, still not sure on who's shop it was that he entered, but he had somewhat of an idea. He saw the giant tree taking up most of the space, the lights on it shined and lit the place like a personal sun. At home, he could barely get the wires to work. He kept silent though, he didn't want to disturb the peace of the shop.

Pyro smiled back at Jun. "I agree. Spending Christmas alone is no way to celebrate the holidays. I just met Celes but she already seems like a nice person." She tapped her chin and then remembered something. "Oh! She's making hot chocolate." Pyro remembered and informed Jun. "She wanted to make an extra for you." Her eyes surfed the shop and Pyro sighed happily. There was something special about it for sure. She noticed someone standing near the entrance and waved for them to join her and Jun. 'I'm not so shy today.' She thought and sat down again to get comfortable.

Walking around Floor 3 Kosan could saw Celes shop ... The shop was very bright ... "What is happening there !? A fire !?" he said as he started to hurry ... as soon as he got there he entered through the door which was open and said "Is everyone .... all...right ?" confused about what was happening ... "A Christmas tree ?... In her shop ... ? That was the thing that was making that light ... ? How stupid am i .. ? Really .." he said to himself ... "O--Oh ... It was a Christmas tree .... I though it was a fire ... Sorry if i disturbed the party ... I wasn't invited i guess" he said quite low unknowing that was a party for everyone ... "Okay ... I will be on my way ..." he said as he turned around and started walking slowly ... 

(OOC - If no one stops him within the next 3 posts he will leave and some "things" will be happening with his trust)

Yet another player entered the shop but Pyro wasn't surprised, of course people would be attracted to such a lovely place decorated with beautiful lights and not to mention the Christmas tree. He seemed scared... about a fire? Pyro blinked her crimson eyes a few times trying to get a grasp on the situation.

She smiled at him. He seemed to be just like her, making a scene by accident and then apologizing. Pyro giggled. "Everyone's allowed in here. Celes says she decorated it so people could stay here for Christmas." Pyro tapped his shoulder as the newest player began walking away. "Don't worry."

Its a great beacon for players all right. Now just because it was the first. But it actually was made with quality. He noticed that a player was behind him, who seemed to be scared of... The light? Arekkusu couldn't figure it out, but he had nothing to fear. He tried to help the player that entered.

"Come stay here a little." Arekkusu said to the player who stood their a bit more than just nervously. He seemed to have a past with something similar. "Don't worry about anything, we are all here to hang out as friends. No threats, no enemies, just one group that accepts anyone with us. Have a drink of eggnog if you would like."

"O..oh ... Sorry !" he said as he was embarrassed and his face turned a crimson red .. "Didn't mean to sound so ... stupid !" he added ... "And yes , i would like something to drink ..." he answered the player that offered him to drink a glass of eggnog as he heard another feminine voice and a pat on the shoulder.. "O..oh .. so it wasn't a private party after all ... Sorry again , i was childish thinking like that" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck .. "Well , if it's a party then let's party ! " he added still quite unsure how to make new friends around here ... "Oh ... I was rude .. My name is Kosan .. Glad to meet you all !" he said as he was welcomed by players he didn't knew so well....

Arekkusu then turned his head back to the tree to still admire it for it gives him the feeling of warmth and happiness. He then realized a friend of his friends was there, but he didnnt want to lose the sight of the tree. She seemed better than the last time they departed, but oh well, she is a lot better now. Arekkusu waved before he put his hands back in his pockets.

Pyro nodded over in Arekkusu's direction and waved a little before returning her hands to her side. Pyro turned over to Kosan. "I'm Pyro nice to meet you. We seem like we would get along rather well." She smiled at him. "Don't feel awkward the only person I actually know here is Arekkusu." She said referring to the other player who had comforted Kosan. Pyro crossed her arms and peered back at the futon and went to sit down again and put her arms behind the back of the seat, crossing her legs and leaning back comfortably.

Claim warped to the third floor and slowly walked around as he saw a Christmas tree and a few players starting to gather around. For the most part he knew most of them. He wasn't sure  about one but he was talking to pro and he didn't want to be rude he saw Arekkusu His left hand he pushed Arekkusu shoulder not to hard for him to fall just to kind a snap him out of his day dream before he said with a smile " Hey whats up. " As he looked at the tree then back at the others. This was his first Christmas in the game. He did really buy anything but hanging out with friends was what the holiday were about.

Arekkusu stumbled forward a little bit and unsheathed his sword quickly, holding it up to what he thought was an intruders beck until he realized who it was. In a safe zone, damage can't be given, but that doesn't mean players can't be knocked aroound, and the pain of flying and hitting stuff was still in check as well. Arekkusu put his sword back, realizing that it was his friend, Claim.

"Dude!" Arekkusu exclaimed as he pouted. "I was having a good moment until I thought you were going to attack me...well nothing much really. I'm just looking up at the Christmas tree and remembering things that I liked."

He laughed a bit as Arekkusu reaction to the push as he looked at the tree " make you think does all of Sao like the holidays or what " Most of the time everyone was focus on beating the game trying to get out of his place. He crossed his arm as he remembered the time he had spent with this friends and family and the party's they all throw together. This would be the first Christmas  that he did spend time with his family. But then again he could have just as much fun here as he did there. " Its kinda hard to go get gifs for everyone though" He looked up at the decorations see that he wasn't standing under anything.

Jun had just been hanging back as more and more people arrived, the little store was starting to get a little clustered. He recognised one of them as Kosan, one of his guild members, "Hey there Kosan, it's been a little while" The next two he didn't know, but they seemed to all know each other. Rather than causing a fuss he went and sat down on one of the futons. Jun had been introduced to Pyro and Celes already and he knew Kosan, so he pretty much just stared down at the floor the whole time, trying not to be noticed while still being noticed. Jun had had enough and he remembered the reason he was here in the first place, to have a nice christmas, "Hi there, I'm Jun, it's nice to meet you" He said to the two that had just arrived.