[PP - F4] <<Avalanche>> (Kosan and Mari)

It was a nice day after the night he slept at the Inn . Kosan had to hurry as he was a little late . Mari said to meet outside the city in the morning but he overslept and he had to buy the supplies as well . As he rushed through the general store he got what he needed and he started sprinting to the gates of the city..

As he got there saw Mari , waiting for him , for probably some time... "Hope i didn't put her wait here for too long" he said to himself quite worried about it "Sorry i am late Mari ! I had .. some things to do !" he said as he yawned . "Okay , i am ready .. Now , where is this boss you told me about yesterday ?" he asked her unknowing this area really good.

Mari had her arms crossed, giving a heavy sigh. "You're late Kosan..." She said in a mock stern voice. Pursing her lips she had her brows furrowed. She shrugged it off. "You're lucky I am in a good mood then hmm? All I'm going to ask from you is...." She placed a finger on her lips, pretending to think about what she'd demand from the poor boy. "Ah yes... 3 hot chocolates, all with extra whipped cream." She gave him a pat on the shoulder before walking away from the town, not looking to see if he had followed.

"The Avalanche is a big golemn made of ice. He is just past the forest ahead. Generally there are some smaller mobs to take care of first though, just some dire wolves; or something of the sort. OH." Mari stopped in her tracks and turned on her heel to face Kosan. 

"Do  you have everything you need?"

As he heard of the three hot chocolates for being late he said "Okay ! But after this.." as he followed Mari . "A big Golem , some dire wolves ... we will be able to take them" he said as he was looking at Mari . Seeing her turning to him , asking him if he has everything he needs he answers "Yes.." ...

As they keep walking they get past the forest . It was a rocky hill . At the bottom of the hill it was a pack of wolves .. Up on the hill you could see the Golem watching down ... 

"Soo .. Here we are ... " he said as he unsheathed his sword . "Well , let's get this done ! I don't really like cold places !" he added as he started charging at the pack of wolves . He could see there are three wolves . 1 Alpha and 2 normal wolves . The Alpha one was the leader of the pack . They were plain level 4 , the alpha was level 6. The Base damage for the wolves is 2 and for the alpha 3 . He hits the Alpha wolf , inflicting some damage to it.

Kosan : 27/27

Mari : 53/53

Alpha Wolf - 14 / 22

Wolf 1 - 18/18

Wolf 2 - 18/18

The walk to the edge of the forest was quicker than expected. Quicker than the first time she had tackled this mission. "Of course we can take them. It'd be a piece of cake." Mari grinned as she turned to Kosan, crossing her arms over her chest. "Yanno; I've gained another level since we last spoke. I got some training in last night." They walked through the forest. Very quickly. It seemed Kosan was very willing to get this quest over and done with. "My someone is eager." Mari chidded. 

The two were stopped by a group of  wolves. Kosan mentioned that he hated cold places. Mari shrugged. "I love the cold." She watched as Kosan charged the pack of wolves. Mari didn't attack just yet, she didn't need to. She wanted to see how Kosan would fare against them. She would step in when she needed. Still, a wolf charged at her, but she quickly kicked it out of the way and it gave a yelp as it scampered back to it's pack.

Mob Dice: 4 -2=2 FAIL!

Kosan : 27/27

Mari : 53/53

Alpha Wolf - 14 / 22

Wolf 1 - 18/18

Wolf 2 - 18/18

(OOC - Doing the rolls for wolves)

Alpha Wolf 

As the Alpha Wolf was the leader of the pack , he attacked first . He focused Kosan as he was the one that attacked him .. He tried to bit Kosan but he dodged in the last moment . The Alpha wolf went back to the pack and barked really angrily at the pack that understood they have to attack Kosan.

5225 : MD :4 - Fail

Wolf 1

The Alpha Wolf missed his attack and barked at the wolves from his pack to attack Kosan . One wolf went to attack Mari , he failed . The Other one , went for Kosan , he bite him by his leg , inflicting some damage to him then jumping back

5224 : MD : 10 ( 5 Damage - 4 *damage M* = 1 damage)

Kosan : 26/27

Mari  : 53/53

Alpha Wolf -14/22

Wolf 1- 18/18

Wolf 2- 18/18

As Kosan charges at the pack of Wolves he hits the Alpha one again , paralyzing him .. ."Okay ,we got the Alpha out of the game for some time ... It will be easier now" Kosan told Mari ... also he asked ... "You love cold places ?.. Good to know " while laughing a little as he puts his sword in a defensive stance , getting ready to block the wolves next attack , as he didn't wanted to lose more HP than necessary at a wolf pack ...

5238 dice

Alpha Wolf -4/22 *paralyzed*

Wolf 1- 18/18

Wolf 2- 18/18

Mari was choosing not to attack; at least she chose not to attack earlier as she felt she wanted to see what Kosan was capable of. The wolves this time around were only a tad stronger than what they were when she faced them last time. She, however, was thrice as strong as she was when she first encountered the wolves, and the boss. "I do, I enjoy the brisk cold air." Mari said as she turned to him with a small smile. "I guess it makes me feel more....alive yanno?" 

She watched as he paralysed the alpha wolf. May as well step in and take him out. She made short work of it; casually strolling up to the paralysed wolf she kicked it down, it gave a low whine but Mari quickly silenced it, drawing her dagger blade across its throat. Now that their leader was down the other two wolves took a step back, growling and snapping at both Mari and Kosan.

Battle Dice:  3 + 3 = 6 HIT!

9 Damage
Loot Dice: 6 NO LOOT
Perma Roller ID #5932

Alpha Wolf -0/22 DEAD

Wolf 1- 18/18

Wolf 2- 18/18

(OOC - Wolf)

As both wolves charges at Kosan , they jump and miss him by a few inches , almost bitting him .."Wow , that was clsoe"  he said to himself as he prepared to attack the wolves as he didn't really loved cold places... "Yeah, you might be right about the alive thingy .. When i was a kid i enjoyed snow .. not that i don't like it now as well ." he said as he got ready to charge at the wolves

6050 -miss

6051 -miss 

Kosan - 26/27

Mari    - 53/53

Wolf 1 - 18/18

Wolf 2 - 18/18

(My turn)

As Kosan gets ready to charge he says jokingly .. "Hey ... Nah, doesn't matter" as he starts running towards the wolves and hits one of them , paralyzing it up and infilcting some serious damage.. "Well , let's focus the paralyzed one , so we can continue faster" he says as he gets to some safe distance from the wolves waiting for them to attack ..

6052 - 10 BD 

Wolf 1 - 8/18 *paralyzed* 

Wolf 2- 18/18 

Kosan - 26/27 

Mari    - 53/53

Mari shrugged as Kosan said something about liking snow in his childhood. "I never saw snow as a child." Mari said, revealing a part about her past, one that barely anyone knew. "It didn't snow where I grew up. I didn't see it till I was engaged."  Mari watched as both wolves attacked Kosan, and he retaliated. His movements were a tad sloppy, but his attacks were direct - and dealt a decent amount of damage. Mari chose not to attack this turn. She wanted to see what he could do. Besides; she didn't want to take his kill. "eh you do it, I can't be bothered."

Kosan - 26/27

Mari    - 53/53

Wolf 1 - 8/18

Wolf 2 - 18/18

(Wolves Roll)

As Kosan got back he heard that Mari haven't saw snow when she was little .. "Well that's a sha.." he stopped as a wolf jumped on him and bite him from his hand .. "Damn you censored wolf!" he said as he got it down and said "Damn those wolves .. I started to hate them.." as he kicked the wolf back ... "Well , that's a shame it didn't snowed where you lived .." he said with a small grin of his face ... The other wolf just sat there paralyzed...

Kosan : 23/27

Mari    : 53/53

Wolf 1 = 8/18

Wolf 2 = 18/18

As Kosan was angry because of the wolf that just bite him , he remembered of the one that was paralyzed ... "Well , let me end that wolf so we can continue with the last one then go for the boss .." he said as he let out a small grin and started charging at the wolf who was hurt pretty bad . With a fast swipe , he end that wolf life , The wolf exploded into many hexagons that flew through the air ... "Well , only one more to go." he said while he smiled again..

6060 : Bd 4 + 2 = 6 HIT . LD : 9 *FAIL*

Kosan - 23/27

Mari    - 53/53

Wolf 2 - 18/18 (last one alive)

"It's not that much of a shame, I mean - I loved where I lived." She said, taking a step forward, ready to jump in as the wolf attaced Kosan. Kosan was easily able to shake it off though, as though it was nothing - he even ran in and finished one of them off. Mari glanced at the other wolf. It was the last one alive. She gave a small sigh as she decided it was about time she did something. She didn't want to be seen as a lazy guild leader. Mari took a few steps on the spot, stamping down the snow. She didn't want to slip and fall. That'd look bad.

Mari crouched down then kicked off, quickly slashing at the wolf which yelped and took a step back, whimpering. Mari stepped to the side, giving the wolf two targets to choose from. 

Battle Dice: 5 + 3 =8 SUCCESS!

Kosan - 23/27

Mari    - 53/53

Wolf 2 - 9/18

(WOLF)

As the last wolf was hurt it decided to attack Mari because she was the one that damaged him . As he jumped he bit Mari , but he took damage as well as Mari had an special item that if you attack her you get hurt as well .. "Well , i think i can end it !" Kosan said smiling as he was preparing to end the Wolf pack.

6062 - Bd 8

Kosan - 24/27

Mari - 53/53

Wolf - 7/18 *Mari have Thorns*

As Kosan smiled at the wolf who had low hp , he charged and with a final blow he splitted the wolf in 2 part and then transformed into hexagons that flew through the air .. "Well , glad we could end the wolf pack .. Now the boss ..." he said as he got out a potion to replenish the lost HP ... "Well , that last wolf gave a material as well ... Do you want it ?.." he said as he smiled at Mari ...

6063 - Hit , LD 15 , 1 Mat.

Wolf- dead

The Wolf jumped at Mari, but it inflicted minimal damage; a measly 1 HP Mari let it's teeth sink into her armour; before it released her with a yelp, whimpering. Mari smirked, her equipment and armour was incredibly useful. Kosan reacted, making short work of the wolf. Kosan asked if Mari wanted the material, she gave him a small frown as she shook her head. "No, no. You keep it. You need it for weapon crafting. I'll be going on a material hunt soon anyway." She wasn't worried about her HP, but he had been hit a few times. "I have a few potions, did you need one?"

Kosan - 24/27

Mari - 52/53

Nah , i am good , i have one as well ... he said as he brought up his inventory and got a potion up ... After he drank it , he asked Mari .. "Okay , where now ?.. We are going to beat the boss right ?.." waiting to end this quest, cold places were something he didn't quite liked ... "Well , is the boss up on this hill ? .. Or he is somewhere else ?" he asked as he smiled at Mari .

Mari gave him a small nod of encouragement. "Tis good to see you are prepared, Kosan." She said, complimenting him. She pointed past him at the top of the hill; where a strange ice sculpture sat. "Bet you 1K Col that there statue; is actually the ice golemn; if you don't like the cold now...it's about to get a lot worse. So brace yourself." 

She trekked up the hill past Kosan, the snow whipped up, and the temperature suddenly grew colder. There was a loud roar, and the Ice golem shifted; bounding down the rest of the way of the hill. Meeting Mari halfway. Mari stood between the Avalanche; and Kosan; acting as a sort of shield. 

"If I can help it; you shouldn't be hurt." Mari said; holding her dagger at the ready.

mb_avalanche.png

The beastly visage of Avalanche appeared, and a snowstorm had whipped up around him. His glowing eyes landed on the pink haired girl, Mari, he lifted up a hand and went to attack. However Mari had deftly rolled out of the way, being too fast for his strike. He gave another roar. Summoning a single Ice elemental at his feet.

Mob Dice: 6-2=FAIL!

Kosan - 27/27

Mari - 52/53

Avalanche: 50/50
Ice Elemental 10/10

• Kosan saw the boss coming .. "So.. That's Avalanche eh ?" he asked Mari as he got his sword out again .. "Well , we can get him !" he added as he started charging at the boss and with a hit he crited him inflicting some damage .. "Yussh , He spawns creatures ?,... Unfaiiiir" he said while he started laughing ... He sounded like a little kid , but he though it was kind of fun ... "Ok , let's get him fast!"

Kosan - 27/27

Mari - 52/53

Avalanche: 40/50

Ice Elemental 10/10

• Rolled a 4 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 5 on the d20 (loot) dice.