[OP-F1] Town Exploration (Oikawa) [COMPLETE]

(OOC; ah apologies)

London nodded "It's fine." he stated, accepting the man's apology even though none was really warranted, he was just being polite which London was quite alright with, he didn't care for people who were generally outright rude. "As for my level, it's nothing worth mentioning...I'm still a low level." He said as Kosan's friend invite and was hesitant to touch either the circle or the X. So instead of deciding right now he simply clicked on the notification to close it, he'll decide whether or whether or not he should add this stranger to his friends list later, if this was a normal mmo he would have accepted it and if they didn't talk or do anything together then next time he cleaned up his friends list he would delete the person but in here its a bit more risky. He didn't want to take any chances in calling a stranger a friend, he'd have to see this man's colors before deciding something like that.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, we went for a little wolf hunt, It got a tad nasty but nothing Sindon here couldn't handle" giving his friend confident smile. Accepting Kosan's friend request, Oikawa turned t so he could sort've face both. "Well as of right now I'm still a level 1. However I feel next time we all meet, I will definitely be stronger" he said with a grin. "We shall see each other soon enough" gesturing towards Sindon. "And I hope we get hang out soon" talking more to Kosan. "I'm gonna go ahead and return to my Shop. Don't forget, the Grand Opening is on New Years Day!"  Oikawa nodded to both and with that he trotted off towards his shop. "Bye guys! Be seeing ya soon!" he said waving over his shoulder. "Oh before i forget, thanks Sindon for everything man. I will repay you one day. Also I still owe you a noogie!"

OOC: I realized 2 things. 1st thing: We only battled 1 stinkin wolf haha. 2nd thing: I didn't do anything to level up. I did learn a great deal tho and this rp has more than helped me get back into the swing of things. Thanks London for tagging along man. I'm glad you helped me complete my first main story. I'd also like to thank Kosan for all the giving he's done the last few days, give this guy a holiday cookie! Lastly, Happy Holidays, to you both and everyone reading.

London smirked a bit at the comment about the noggie. He gave a wave to his friend, he decided not to say anything, they'll talk plenty in the future. He thought to himself; Hmh, I'm glad I was able to teach him some fundamentals about rapier swordsmanship but he really doesn't need to repay me. Maybe I should just shut up and accept a gift when someone offers it to me rather than continually saying that I don't deserve it....might work out for me. London looked over at Kosan, his smirk faded and become his normal grim faced self. He nodded to the man. "I hope our paths cross again in the future but as for me, I think I should take my leave. I'll be sure to try and go out hunting again with you sometime." he said. It'll be interesting to see what this man's got. He waved as he began to head make his way towards the inn. Unfortunately, London disappeared into the shadows and around the corner before Kosan could really say anything. He'd be sure to apologies for that rudeness next time he met with the man. He was surprised to have meet an ally this quickly, let alone a friend. Although he was 5 levels above him it didn't matter, Oikawa would catch up, he was sure of it.

(OOC; heh, yeah, we did only kill 1 wolf. But at least it was memorable. And anytime man. I'm glad to have gotten you started in the site and back into the swing of things with rping. I'll gladly rp with you again and I have a feeling our main stories our going to cross again...and probably often. Also, yeah, thanks again Kosan for the gifts. They will be put to good use.)