[SP-F1] A Meeting of of Souls (Susano & Oikawa) [Completed]

"Thirty minutes ago is the new now isn't it," she murmured sticking her tongue out at you since she was feeling like this was the difficult moment. "I must agree though that it is good to meet a man who is confident in himself, even if he is going to be completely shown up by the beautiful girl sitting across from him at this moment." Taking another bite of her salad, the bowl slowly being devoured by the blond pony-tailed girl. A puzzled expression across her face she would wonder, "Excuse me Bartender what is that boy telling you?"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bartender, don't tell her anything I want it to be a surprise!" he said as Miss Susano tried to get an answer out of the NPC. "As for your earlier comment, I will be the one showing you up haha. You have me beat in looks. I'll give you that, but I will be the one winning the race" he stated he watched her eat what was left of her salad. "I hope you have an outfit suitable for mining ore. you're gonna need it for when I win " he said teasingly.

"I will give you this for a man who could have had anything as your service you sure are keeping true to the game. Glad to see you don't abuse such wagers, then again we really don't know who is faster. Besides I never mentioned the terrain that we will be crossing." Giggling she would grin evilly before shoveling in one final bite. "As for the secret with the bartender keep your secrets, I doubt it will amount to much."

"I have no reason to abuse such a wager. If I wanted something else I will just ask" he stated simply. "All finished? Don't worry the secret is nothing major. Just something I hope you can appreciate" he said with an awkward grin. "Speaking of appreciation, I really do appreciate you helping me out today! So to return the favor, I've arranged for our meal to be paid for. I know it's not much, considering I practically owe you my life, but I feel it's a start" Staring at the beautiful blond, he couldn't help but smile.

"You are welcome for the assistance in your video game tutorial, perhaps it will continue once again some day when we both become more experienced in the game. And thanks for the meal I suppose? If I had known it would have been paid for I would have gone far more overboard." Smirking she would then stand up from the table stretching out. "Well then where would you like to race to and what type of muscles are you planning on stretching for this. Susano was a long distance runner and climber and enjoyed both activities.

"Haha I knew you'd say that" in reference to her comment about ordering more. Standing up aswell, Oikawa answered the Miss. "As for the race I would like to postpone it till a later date. The destination will be the entrance to the floor 1 dungeon near the northern edge. The starting point shall be my shop. Is that okay with you?" Waiting for her answer, he decided to leave a tip for the bartender and check his stats. Hmm I now have full HP. Maybe food was all I need haha. "I suggest you stretch those mining muscles" teasing her a bit more.

"Only if you show me the route which we are taking before the actual race takes place, after all it would be unfair if you took secret passages and what not. Also, you didn't tell me you owned a shop what type of things do you sell?" She pondered this as she was quite interested in crafting magical weapons that would be far more affective then the ones she had right now. Fully healed she would grimace as she was once again teased for stretching her mining muscles. "Just you wait, if I win I will make you life miserable."

"Of course of course. I'd hate for you to think I was cheating. I have way more integrity than that." "As for my shop, it isn't quite ready for business yet. I'm stocking up on supplies and items, so I can make a grand opening on New Years. As for what I sell, I sell weapons and armor. It's a competitive scene considering loot drops and the already established forges out there, but I'll manage." Grinning at the pig-tailed blond, he responded to her last statement. "Miserable? Being around you has proved to be anything but. In fact I'm enjoying our time spent together." Turning his face to hide his slight blush, Oikawa checked the time. Ahh it's getting late maybe I should call it a night. Plus I probably just made this really awkward. Oh well, I meant what I said.

"Since we have all that fingured out then, I suppose this is where we spilt up and continue on in our own adventures. It was quite nice to meet you Oikawa the Ashamed." As she smiled realizing that he was most likely blushing as most guys hid such faces when speaking with her. "Walk a girl home? Even if I just live in the inn a few blocks down the street?"

"Ashamed? I'm not ashamed, but it was very nice to meet you as well" he said as his cheeks grew a smidge rosier. Turning so that he was beside her, he stuck an elbow out. "I think you're more than capable of handling yourself, however, I will gladly walk you home. You can never be to safe around hidden tree roots." he spoke, as he alluded to their earlier jokes. Opening the door, he lead her out and allowed her to direct him to the Inn she was staying in.

Smiling from the joke she would let out a small giggle, "Come on it's this way." Linking her own arm through his, Susano would begin to hum a song that she once heard from a famous play from America. The song was of course Agony from Into the Woods. Susano would stroll down the streets till the came across the inn. "It was a pleasure to meet you, if you ever need assistance just ask the Inn keeper. I'm in room three on the second floor, although I wouldn't recommend barging in but you can ask him for a key as I have been getting use to it."

Making it to the Inn, they stood out by the front desk. "The pleasure is mine" he mused. "Thanks for all you've done today. I really appreciate it. And we'll have our race soon enough. As for barging in I think I'll settle for a PM haha!" Bowing to the Miss, Oikawa headed out the Inn and went home to his shop. I would say today was pretty great, aside from nearly dying and all, but I met someone special. Someone I can see myself harassing for a long time. Smirking he entered the shop, thus ending the night for him.

Complete

SP earned for all participants: 1

Col gained: 400 for Oikawa and 400 Susano for 2 completed pages of RP. [2 Pages (800) Note: No Col for defeating monsters as none of them were half of Susano's HP]

Item's obtained

Wolf Blood (Mat): Acquired by Oikawa.

Susano if there's anything I need to add or change pm me