[SP-F1] A Meeting of of Souls (Susano & Oikawa) [Completed]

Walking forward a few paces ahead of her party member she would glance behind her to make sure that he hadn't fallen over, each time sadly being dissapointed as he still was smirking behind her from the incident. As he asked of his progress she shrugged in her gloomy mood, "Fine I suppose, could use some work with dodging those wolves or at least blocking them. I mean look at those wounds you got. You look like a chew toy." Stopping so he could catch up with her she then turned around her hand rubbing her head. "Just be more careful about your own health. I was going to make it out of that fight no problem but you could have easily wound up dying. So don't be so stubborn when someone gives  you an order. Got it!" She emphasized the last part more in a yelling fashion.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A chew toy? Not what I was going for," he said a little dissapointed and losing his smirk for the first time since they left the tree. Finally catching up, he reluctantly spoke. "While I get what your saying, I still wouldn't feel right leaving you to battle alone. Call it being stupid or being chivalrous or whatever you want, but in my eyes leaving them to you would be wrong when I'm still capable of fighting.

"Ahh!!!! What in the worl.." Oikawa tried to murmur as he fainted. Falling face forward, Susano could see why he had screamed. A giant wasp needle was sticking out of his back. Dealing 2 points of damage. Oikawa was clearly in the red zone. With no way to defend himself, he hoped Susano could handle the creature herself.

ID: 5473, BD: 2, CD: 2, LD: 9, MD: 9

~Enemy~

Wasp Monster: 3/3

~Party~

Susano: 8/11

Oikawa: 1/11

Party:

Susano: Hp: 3/11

Oikawa: Hp:1/11

"Well you playing the part of the chew toy none the les-" interrupted by a howl of pain which her companion let out. Her eyes focused upon his hp bar as she noticed it was barely holding on by a thread. "Oikawa!" She screamed half afraid that he had been slain with that move. Rushing over to the boy she would quickly rip the wasp off of the boy taking a wild swing at the wasp who would be bashed through the air a red streak across its wing. "Get the heck away from him!" She screamed as the wasp swooped in for a strike of its own the stinger swiping against her cheek leaving a slight gash of the pixel across her face.

Annoyed by the ruining her avatars face she would growl swinging her blade once again toward the wasps face, the wasp quickly gliding out of the way of her blade plunging its stinger once again this time hitting her right arm which caused her to stumbled backwards almost stepping upon her companion. I won't allow him to die because I wasn't capable of finishing off a little bug! Although the pain wasn't real, Susano began to laugh from the sheer thought of how much pain her body would be going through if this bug did kill her. Her masochistic tendencies causing her to once again lash out at the wasp. Sprinting straight at the wasp, it would dive bomb delivering a critical wound it's needle piercing straight through her stomach. Grasping upon the wasp's body that was now up against her chest she would raise her left arm holding her blade and delivering an executing strike the blade sliding down the entire length of the insect before dissipating.

After skewering the bug, her blade wouldn't be sticking into anything anymore so it would stab into the ground her catching herself above it as her head hung over the blade, her ponytails blowing slightly in the wind as she  slouched over her sword, her laughter beginning to die down. "Don't you die on me Oikawa ..." she grumbled.

First Strike Damage

Second Strike Damage

Attack: 1

OHCS: 1

Total: 2

Second Miss

Third Strike Damage

Attack: 1

Crit: 1

OHCS: 1

Total: 3

Wasp Monster: -2/3

First bout, with wasp

Rolls

ID: 5492

Battle: 6

Craft: 12

Loot: 5

MOB: 7

Second bout with wasp

Rolls

ID: 5497

Battle: 1

Craft: 10

Loot: 8

MOB: 8

Third bout with wasp

Rolls

ID: 5498

Battle: 9

Craft: 12

Loot: 1

MOB: 10

Groaning and mumbling, Oikawa rolled over onto his back. "Wh-what the heck.. happened?" rubbing his back he felt a twinge of pain "Arggh, why does.. like ..everything hurt?" Struggling to stand up, he looked over the miss. "Oh my what happened to you? Are you okay? Were we ambushed by some bandits?" Not really knowing what happened, he tried to recount what happened before he clonked out

We were bantering one another, then I felt something poke me in the back, then.. nothing.. Pondering Oikawa waited for Miss Susano to answer him.

We were bantering one another, then I felt something poke me in the back, then.. nothing.. Pondering Oikawa waited for Miss Susano to answer him.

"You idiot!" She shouted at Oikawa before turning her face about so she was now kneeling upon the ground, her hands still clutching onto the hilt. Pushing herself up off the ground she would remove her sword from the dirt before placing it back into is scabbard. Limping over toward her companion her hand resting over the stab wound that was still apparent in her stomach. "You got yourself stung by a wasp because you weren't paying attention. Weren't you keeping an eye out behind us?" Her tone showed one of annoyance as she collapsed over him resting her hands and torso atop of Oikawa's stomach. A few tears dripping from her face, "Idiot if you died I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I let a party member die."

Taken aback by how much care she was showing Oikawa couldn't believe he had been so careless. He didn't even remotely know they were being followed by the damned bug. Adjusting himself, he hugged Susano. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault, I let my guard down. I thought we were a safe distance from any danger" Releasing his grip. He stared down, not wanting to make eye contact with her. "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself either if something had happened to you because I was careless and unaware. I'm ... sorry. So sorry" just shaking his head, Oikawa waited to see how she would react.  

Sulking Susano would slowly peel herself off of her companion brushing away the tears from her cheeks. "You idiot, lets get ourselves up off the ground now and quickly get back to the city." Pulling herself up she would stand upon her own two feet offering a hand down to her fallen comrade. "Take my hand and stand up will you. If you can't hold yourself up then I guess I can always give you a piggy-back-ride." Smiling with tear stains still across her face she smiled before awaiting his response.

Grabbing her hand, he allowed himself to be pulled up. She is certainly a trooper. She is definitely the type of person that you would want to befriend. Thinking to himself, he tested out his ability to walk. Although it was a pathetic limp, he was capable of moving on his own at the least. "Here let me get that" reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the dried tear stains from her face. Putting the hanky back, Oikawa began to hobble back to town "Come on slowpoke we can't heal ourselves out here now can we " he teased.

As she grasped his hand she would pulling him up, he was acting far to vibrant for a man who was literally a flick away from deaths doorstep. Still stained she would sniffle as he wiped away the stains upon her cheeks. "Thanks, dumb dumb." Smiling from the assistant she would watch as he began to hobble back to town. "Who are you calling slowpoke limpy. Here, sling your arm over my shoulder." She said walking up to him and forcibly taking his arm wrapping it about her shoulder.

"Limpy? If I wasn't a tree root trip away from death, I'd easily race you back to the city." Oikawa said as he stuck out his tongue. As the Miss forced him to use her for support, Oikawa smiled at the fact that he had actually made friend he could rely on. While she may seem crazy on the surface, she's actually kind, thoughtful, caring, and brave. I owe her my life in fact. I will repay that debt eventually...losing himself in thought along the way back to the city. "So where are we heading to in the city? Is there a place with magic hot coca that can heal me and make me feel all warm inside?

"You probably still would trip over a tree root in the middle of the race even if you weren't a tick from death. Besides I doubt you have that much agility already after all you only just level upped to ... what was it four?" She smirked as she continued to partially carry his weight for him making her way to a bar. "I don't actually know how healing works to well in this game, last time I got injured I just went to bed to heal it all off? Perhaps we can find a quick meal that will help heal us. I suppose I can pay a for it in that case."

"I'm starting to think you just want to see me trip over a tree root," he said with a laugh. He raised an eyebrow at the comment about his agility. "That sounds like a challenge to me Miss. In which case challenge accepted," he stated with a smirk of his own. "Yeah I that's how I've been healing myself as well. Hmm... Maybe I should invest in some potions when I get the chance haha." 

A few strides later, they had finally entered the city. Looking up at a few signs Oikawa pointed out a small pub about 20 feet out. "Lets head to that one shall we?" he asked. Not really waiting for an answer he wobbled towards it, desperate to get something in his system. 

"It wasn't suppose to be a challenge," she sighed rubbing her head as the boy began to wobble off without her pointing at a bar that she would recognize mainly as she had walked past it numerous times. "If that is the routine manner of healing I suppose it is as good of a manner as any. At a slower pace she would follow the boy till they reached the door opening it up as s gesture to his frail state. "I know it's hard to believe but you should just admit defeat now when it comes to a race. Besides I never did learn how to play fair, but if you can't go back on your challenge then why don't we make a wager?" She smiled preparing to sit herself down at the bar stools and order as much as she possibly could.

Oikawa pointed at a couple of open bar stools near the edge of the counter. Walking to them, he pulled a seat out for the Miss, and then he proceeded to sit down afterwards. The bartender approached and asked if he could get them something. "Give us a minute please" Oikawa responded. Compliant, the bartender attended to the rest of the bar. Turning to face Miss Susano, he spoke. "A wager eh? What're we talking? Col? Loot? Favors? What's the play here? Waiting for her to elaborate, he grabbed a menu and looked over what the Pub had to offer. Hmm...they have all my faves. Mushroom & Swiss, Curly Fries, and New York Style Cheesecake. They even have Sweet Tea. Mental Note: New Favorite Hangout!

Susano looked over the menu seeing various meals she had never tried as well as the few meals she new she could stand. "Barkeep I will have some of the chicken salad please, with Italian dressing. As for the drink I will take a Martini." The menu wasn't open for all that long as she figured out what she wanted quite quickly. Pushing it forward she than pondered what she was able to wager. "I suppose the best plan would just to wager some favors, although I don't really know what else I can do for you after today. I think that you should be able to level up on your own relatively well now as you at least have three levels up no on the beasts. As for me if I win. I say that we offer up the other one ideas as I don't have a clue what to ask of you. Guess I could always make you do what I want for a day?"

"Barkeeper, I'll take the mushroom and swiss burger and curly fries please" he said as he handed the menu back to the barkeeper. "Alright if you win, I'll do what you want for a day. If I win, you do what I want for a day. An even-steven wager. How does that sound?"  This is either gonna be really fun of really troublesome haha. I just need to make sure I win, I'm not trying to carry shopping bags  around all day. Ahh who am I kidding she seems more like a warrior than a girly girl. But looks can be deceiving... Why do I have to constantly bicker with myself in my head....

Pushing the argument bound thoughts out of head, Oikawa wondered if the food would taste good. "Have you eaten here before?"

Mushroom and swiss burger with curly fries? I wonder how those taste ... Oh well at least I am getting a delicious chicken salad. Hmm, what should I have him do if I win the race. Pondering over ideas she would begin to zone out before responding, "Sure? Steven is even, or however that saying goes. Perhaps we should offer up ideas of what we might have the other person do ... mainly because I can't actually think of an idea. Accept questing, smithing or fishing." The barkeep quickly returned as her chicken salad was quite easy to prepare, as she eagerly awaited to enjoy her own meal. The Martini was also placed as she wasn't particularly sure of what it would actually taste like. "Sipping upon the wine glass with a shocked expression from the taste. "Never eaten here before in my life."

"If I win, which I should, I would ask you to collect 5 materials for me, so I can keep stock for my store. I have no clue what I could do for you haha", he laughed as his food brought to him. "Mmmm mushroom and swiss. So good!"Taking out his handkerchief, Oikawa folded it up and tucked it into the top of his tunic."So you've never eaten here before? You seemed to know exactly what you wanted in mere seconds" he said in between bites of his fries. Thats like the exact opposite of most girls. They usually take ages to choose something, Whether its clothes, shoes or even food. She surprises more and more. Aside from that I'm still gonna beat her in our race. Smirking at is own thoughts, Oikawa finished off his fries. "So is that salad any good? I don't eat as healthy as I should" Made apparent by his food choices.

"You are far to confident in yourself boy, especially since you just about got yourself killed a couple of minutes ago," quickly she would fit another bite of chicken salad into her mouth. Staring back toward her companion she would stab her fork back into the lettuce shortly. "At least you seem to be a civilized fool, and no I have not eaten at this place before. Although I will add them to my favorite restaurant." Surprised by his asking she would then answer him once again, "Well yes it is quite good for eating especially since it still tastes really good."

"That was so 30 minutes ago" he said with a grin. "If I'm not confident in myself, how can I expect others to be confident in me?" responding as he grabbed his burger and took a bite. A few more chews and a couple swallows later, Oikawa had finished his meal. Using the cleaner side of the hanky to wipe his face, he turned and waited on Miss Susano to finish her salad. "So I guess I might try the salad next time I'm in here. I'm not huge sucker for veggies but if you claim its good I may take your word for it. He then called the bartender over and whispered something to him.