[SHOP-F1] Dellis's Weapon and Arms

Dellis's shop is actually nothing more than a stall in Beginner's Town, since he has really no money to buy a proper house where to set up shop.

Some tools, piled up one against the other on a table, show up right next to an anvil, which has an hammer abandoned on top. To the side of the stalls, there are some weapon racks, ready to display the goods for sale.

A bill is posted to a pole near the stall:

Dellis' Weapon and Arms crafting service: If you bring with you some blacksmithing materials, i'll try to forge you a good item for free. Otherwise, you can barter your goods for one of the things i've already crafted.

Another bill is now posted next to the first:

WE'RE CURRENTLY OPEN

If you want to commission anything, just compile this form here.

• Customer Name (Insert your name here):
    Item Type (Sword, Armor, or Shield):
    Item Description(Describe your item, or leave blank if you want me to choose for you) :
    Powers/Enhancements (You want them or not?):

Scribbled beneath, there are some instructions.

Feel free to stop by and describe to me exactly what you want. Compiling this form is still pretty useful, if you can spare the time to do so, even if you speak to me in person: it gives me all the information I need to get right away on the job.

ON DISPLAY

»

Sunlight Sword

This One-Handed Sword is made of gemstones, translucent and gleaming. It seems to shine in the dark with the same radiance of the sunlit day it was forged in, and is warm to the touch. It weighs a bit less than a normal one-handed sword, but its hits are little less heavy than a two-handed one. On the hilt, in little, shining letters, three words are written. Don't lose hope.

Enhancements/Powers: It raises the wielder's damage by 2 points. (Approved GM Shark)

RP notes - obviously, since it's a shop, it's Open Party - anyone can come in and have a look at Dellis's disasters.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dellis sat right in front of the seven gems he managed to get back from the mines of Zaerek, eyeing them suspiciously.

"How am I really supposed to craft these things into weapons? I mean, the game says i'm a Blacksmith all right, but i've never done that in real life... how am I supposed to use these things? The NPCs just sold me this bunch of things..." He said, waving around the hammer casually.

"Hmm..." he let out a small sigh, sitting back on the stool.

Izzy, the little lizard, went up to his shoulder. She seemed mildly interested in what he was doing.

*Let's see how you're gonna screw up this time* She would have thought, if lizard's had human thoughts.

It was worth pausing a bit inbetween guzzling cream croissants from his backpack to see the show.

Giving a "i'll-cook-you-in-a-plate" stare to the lizard, seemingly aware of her thoughts, Dellis opened his inventory, sifting through it rapidly.

"Well, let's see if the Beta Tester Guide can help me here.", he said.

The little red book appeared in his hands. "Now, now, crafting section, crafting section..." he said to himself, flipping the pages.

"Oh, here it is!" He let out.

Crafting, in Sword Art Online, is simplified, in respect to the processes needed to craft an item in the real world.

Players won't need large furnaces to smelt materials, so as there is no need to really chop onions or tomatoes to make a salad - just hitting it with the cooking knife will prepare ingredients for cooking.

"hmm..." he said, nodding. He went straight to the Blacksmithing section.

To craft an item, provided you have the needed materials, the first thing the new Blacksmith must do is heat the used material. Once this is done, there will be no coming back - if the material isn't used in two minutes, it'll break, and disappear.

"Done that", said Dellis, more to himself than anyone else.

*you know that speaking to yourself is the first sign of madness, don't you?* thought Izzy, now basking in the sun right atop the anvil.

"If you don't get away from there, i'm gonna fuse you right with the gems. Let's see if lizards are a special material... maybe you give special enhancements to SWORDS!" He said, underlining his last word banging his fist on the tabletop, sending the small lizard flying right back in the backpack.

*Sweet landing*, thought the lizard, dropping on the last cream croissant.

Dellis got back to tending at the gemstone he had plunged into the heater furnace, slowly becoming more and more heated, till its angles seemed to get smoother.

"Seems like it's time to take it out of there", he said, looking at the gem.

He took some blacksmithing thongs, and took the gem with them. "Here we are." He said, right before tripping and sending the gemstone flying right into the backpack.

A quite indignated Izzy was the first thing to come out of the backpack, right before it and all its sweet contents just burst out into flames.

"NOoo! That was my only backpack! I had spent all my Col. on the croissants in it!" He said, distressed.

Then he remembered the two minutes limit for crafting.

"Okay, okay, what was the next step?" He said to himself, picking back up in a hurry the gemstone.

Once the material has been heated, the Blacksmith must place it on a smithing anvil. It is recommended to decide beforehand what you are going to craft, since the blacksmith must now mentally picture exactly how the final item will look. It is unknown how many factors go into defining the quality of the final item, but it seems that the more defined is the mental image the blacksmith has, the more it has a chance to be a good item. Of course, remember to always have an orderly workplace with plenty of room, since it could influence your work, too. And don't forget to keep good care of the heated material!

"Yeah, right!" said Dellis, somehow now fighting to get the heated gemstone back on the anvil, while the gemstone didn't absolutely want to cooperate, now dropped again near the wooden poles which kept the stall up.

Once you have exactly pictured how you want the final item to be, just hit it a few times with some sure strikes with your hammer, and your material will transform in the item itself! Congratulations, you've just crafted your first item!

"... I quite hope so", said Dellis who had now finally managed to get the gemstone on the anvil.

"Please let this be a good shield..." He said to himself.

Then he hit a red-hot, cream ridden, twice dropped with scaly lizard scales on top gem with his hammer, praying.

There was a big flash, and something similar to a shield started forming up from the lit up gemstone...

Then, the stall, which had caught fire when the gem dropped near the wooden poles, just decided to crumble on top of unfortunate Blacksmith, shield and frightened lizard and bury the shame.

*And I had just payed the Col. to buy it...* Thought Dellis, blanking out.

*Remember me why I decided to go with you... Ah, right, croissants.* Thought Izzy, biting his finger as a last revenge while blanking out too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM CRAFTED: Shield

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Hours later, he was still trying to remove the rubble from the place.

*I told you you would have screwed up*, thought Izzy.

Removing a piece of roof from the floor, he uncovered something gleaming, beneath.

"It's the shield!" He said, excited.

He took it out of the trash in a hurry, then placed it on the table miraculously undamaged from the rooftop falling.

"Let's see how well it went!" He said, opening the appraisal skill window.

"Huh..."

Poor Item, said the little window which had opened next to the shield.

"Oh, well, for starters, it didn't go that bad, did it?" he sighed. He had hoped for a masterpiece.

"I guess i can salvage it later..." He slumped on the chair, before remembering the chair had burned up in the fire. He fell down to the ground.

"Ouch. This is proving almost as dangerous as killing kobolds." He said, with a lamenting voice.

*Only if you screw up every time like you do,* thought Izzy.

"Well, I guess i'll just try again."

*WHAT?!?* Thought the little lizard, cowering in fear at the mere thought and then fleeing in the backp--- *Oh, right, he burned it up. THERE IS NO ESCAPE!* She thought, running around the place in a mad fear.

"Okay, here, i'll take the gemstone..."

*WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!*

"Heat it..."

*WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?*

"Pick it back up..."

*SPARE ME! I HAVE A WIFE AND SONS! TAKE THEM!*

"Place it on the anvil..."

*OH SWEET GREAT LIZARD, HEAR YOUR LITTLE SERVANT'S PLEA, SAVE ME!*

"And hit it with the hammer!"

*okit'stheendgoodbyecreamcroissants*

Another light enveloped the gemstone... forming yet another shield.

A suspicious lizard opened its eyes timidly.

*Am I not dead? Reunited with the Great Lizard?* she thought.

"Now, let's see how well it went. I have a good feeling about this, i'm starting to get the hang of it."

*Somehow, i really doubt it. When you've got a good feeling, normally the rest of the world's better off preparing for apocalypse...* Thought the little lizard.

He took the shield, and opened the appraisal window.

----------------------------------------------------------------

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

EDIT: DAILY CRAFTING ATTEMPTS EXHAUSTED: results, 1 poor item, 1 epic failure. 5 mats remaining. +2 Crafting XP.

A day later, Dellis was still in the shop.

Dellis stared at Izzy.

Izzy stared at Dellis back.

"You know what are we going to do today, right?" Said Dellis, not flinching with his stare even for a moment.

*Yes, we are going to see your next failure while you talk to yourself like an idiot again,* thought the little lizard.

"That's not gonna happen, you know right? Today we're gonna craft a MASTERPIECE!" said enfaticly the young blacksmith.

*I forgot, we're gonna watch you speak to yourself and to a lizard like always.*, thought Izzy, lifting eyebrows.

"But to do that..." paused dramatically Dellis, staring at the lizard, "I'm gonna need ONE OF YOUR SCALES!"

*WHAT?!?* thought the panicked lizard.

"You heard me, the first attempt I made it went way better then the second, in which i just botched everything. And..." He went to his backpack, rummaging through - "I had inadvertently added cream croissants and lizard's scales to the crafting recipe!"

*ARE YOU INSANE? HOW ARE CREAM CROISSANTS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MY SCALES GONNA BETTER UP YOUR CRAFTING?* She made to jump off the table and run.

"Oh, don't be so picky, it's just a sacrifice of one scale! Ok, more than one scale, i'm going to take a bit so I can use them even for next attempts..." He said, blocking the little lizard from the tail.

*SAVE ME! SAVE ME! ANIMAL RIGHTS FOUNDATIONS! CIA, NASA, SOMEONE HEEELP!* thought the panicked lizard.

"Oh, don't be scared, i'm just gonna pick the ones you're about to shed since you're changing skin. Aaaand... to make it worth your while..." he said, holding out what he got from his backpack - "I'm gonna give you a cream croissant for every single scale.

*HEEELLL--- okthat'sinteresting.* The lizard stopped and sniffed at the croissant, which Dellis left on the table.

"I knew i had an assured way to get your attention. Now, to the main course!" He said, picking one of the scales which were falling off the little lizard.

*At least that didn't hurt*, thought Izzy.

"Now! Let's try again." said with a dramatical tone the young Blacksmith.

"Pick the gemstone..." He took the third gemstone from the anvil, and held it for a moment under the sun, draping all the stall in rainbow light effects - "And heat it up..." He added, putting it in the furnace with the thongs.

While he waited for the furnace to heat, he ate some cream croissants with Izzy, basking in the sun. He was getting the hang of this.

"No need for fear," he told himself, "this time will definetely go better than the last. And if it doesn't... i'll just need to try again."

And yet, he couldn't help but feel a bit of anxiousness... what if he had chosen the wrong profession? What if he couldn't do it?

The little lizard seemed to sense how he was feeling. Despite all, he still was a good human... he nuzzled his finger with its head.

He looked at the lizard, seemingly awakening from some kind of torpor. "... Thanks, buddy. You're not that bad for a cream croissant, untrustful lizard. Thanks, really."

He stood up abruptly.

"Ah, no sense in staying here in a pool of sadness. Let's see how it goes!"

He said, putting scales, red-hot gem, and obviously cream croissants, on the anvil.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

EDIT: RARE ITEM CRAFTED, a shield named

Izzy's Scales

This shield is made of scales, translucent and gleaming like gemstones. It seems very sturdy, but also very lightweight, just as gemstones and scales are. Under direct sunlight, it divides light, creating little rainbows around it. It is a round shield, but its shape isn't totally round, since the scales at the edges are irregular and create little bumps and squares. The center gemstone is, oddly, the same colour as cream.

"A... Amazing." Said the little blacksmith, with Izzy on his shoulders.

*It's all thanks to the scales and cream croissants.* Thought Izzy, staring at the gleaming shield.

On the anvil, right in front of him, there was a perfect shield.

It was a round shield, with irregular bumps and square parts around the borders where the scales curved.

Yes, scales. It was made of scales... gleaming and translucent under the sun, like the gemstones.

The light from the sun, shining down from the sky, was divided by the shield's scales in a myriad little rainbows, dancing around the shop.

"You can make good things, then." said Izzy, in the lizard tongue, nuzzling his neck.

"Sssshhshhh-sss... ss!" Heard Dellis.

He looked at Izzy, and said "Well said, my friend. But it's all thanks to you."

For once, the lizard stood silent, basking in the heat of his neck.

"We're gonna call it Izzy's Scales." He stated.

*Am I gonna be famous now?* Thought the little lizard.

"You deserve it, Izzy."

He stood up.

"Now!" he shouted. "Did you think we were finished for today? let's heat the furnace, and let's see if we can forge... uhm... what's a good name for a sword..."

*Izzy's Claw.* thought the little lizard.

"...Izzy's Claw!" He decided.

*Are you sure we can't communicate, human?* thought the lizard, eyeing at him half-scared.

He took another gemstone from the pile. "Onto the furnace!" He shouted, then proceeded to craft yet another item.

*I just hope he never notices the central gemstone of the shield has the same colour as cream croissants*, thought the little lizard.

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

EDIT: Crafting attempts for today concluded. Results, one Rare item (Izzy's Scales, Shield) and one fail. Crafting exp earned: +6. Total crafting xp: 8. Used mats: 2. Remaining Mats - 3.

"You know Izzy," Said Dellis, lying on the grass field near the city, while Izzy basked in the sun, "I'm starting to feel a little lonely."

The little lizard went near him, and nuzzled his neck softly. *What, with me here to keep company to you?*

"Ahah, thanks buddy. I know you're always here to help me and guzzle croissants. But wouldn't you like it to meet some other people too?" He said, holding out his hands outstretched towards the sun.

Izzy went up his hand, and coiled in it. *I guess so.* This was just too much a beautiful day to be grumpy.

Dellis paused. He liked the warmth, just as much as Izzy did. "Say Izzy, what if we do something to know more people."

*You are aware you are going on speaking to yourself, do you? I can't answer.* thought lazily the lizard.

"Ah, right!" said Dellis, sitting up suddendly, scaring the lizard quite a bit and scattering fallen blades of grass all around.

He looked at the lizard smiling. "I had a great idea!"

*... ok, now you're creeping me out. Need I remind you your last great idea flooded a cave?* thought skeptically the lizard.

"I became a blacksmith because i wanted to help people, equipping them and giving them armour to defend them. That's why i built that shield!" he said enfatically. "But I don't know anyone..." He stopped for a bit for suspence.

"That's why," he added, "I'm gonna HOST A TOURNAMENT!"

*WHAT?!? YOU?!?* the lizard started to flee.

"Yes, me! And you're gonna help me craft the prize! I need your... support." He laughed.

*NOT AGAAAAAiiiin....* Izzy thought, as Dellis ran holding her towards his stall.

Seconds later, he was off to the forge, keeping one of the last three gemstones, and heating it.

"There's a beautiful sun today." He said, wiping sweat off his brow.

"I decided. We're gonna call it Sunlight Sword!" He stated.

*At least you choose good names.* Thought Izzy, again basking in said sun.

He lowered his hammer on the gem.

------------------------------------------------------------

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

EDIT: RARE ITEM CRAFTED, a sword named

Sunlight Sword

This One-Handed Sword is made of gemstones, translucent and gleaming. It seems to shine in the dark with the same radiance of the sunlit day it was forged in, and is warm to the touch. It weighs a bit less than a normal one-handed sword, but its hits are little less heavy than a two-handed one. On the hilt, in little, shining letters, three words are written. Don't lose hope.

Dellis finished to try out the balance of the new sword, then wiped the sweat off his brow.

"Okay then! I guess i'm done with the Sunlight Sword for now." He sighed.

*You could have done better*, thought Izzy.

"For once, I agree with you, my little scaly friend. Yet, that's what we got for now. Plus..." he added ominously, and the scared lizard tried to escape for the hundredth time, "If you're gonna be so picky, then we ARE going to try something better!" He smiled.

*I don't like where this is going...* thought the little lizard.

"Aaaand i'll need your scales for it just as always." Said Dellis, dangling a cream croissant in front of the lizard.

*... Well, that's unfair, you know?* The little lizard thought.

"Oh, don't be like that. Today, we'll try again a hand at what will be my greatest masterpiece."

"The Cream Croissant Armour?" Joked the lizard.

"shhhh-ssssh-ss?" Heard Dellis.

"No, silly. Your claw. Izzy's Claw."

He slumped on the chair. "You know buddy, it's all thanks to you if I'm here. I don't know why... but I think I would have gone mad if I hadn't had any friend to speak to, here. So... I'm gonna always bring your Scales, your Claw and your Heart with me. Shield, Sword and Armour. One I already crafted... the others will be coming." he smiled at the lizard.

... Could it have been that she was smiling back?

*No, that can't be.* thought Dellis while hitting the heated gemstone on the anvil, of course with added scales and cream croissants *It's not that she doesn't understand human tongue... it's that she's too grumpy to smile!* he joked to himself.

He chuckled, looking at the lizard.

*I'll never understand why you keep laughing at random*, thought Dellis' best friend.

------------------------------------------------------------

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

EDIT: Crafting attempts exhausted for the day. Results, one Rare Item, "Sunlight Sword", and an epic fail. +6 crafting xp, total 14 crafting xp. 2 mat used, 1 remaining.

Taluto walked into a shop or shack as it wasn't like most blacksmith shops in town. as takuto entered he seen someone it had to be the smith he was looking at a sword talking to someone. Takuto wasn't sure who it was but he saw somethig move it was small and quick Takuto couldn't see exactly what it was until it stopped it was a lizard. Was this small creature the smith's helper? Takuto imagined the lizard carrying a hammer to his master falling over from it's weight.

Takuto let out a small chuckle from the thought. The smith looked at him, "Hello!", Takuto exclaimed embarrased a little at what he was doing he asked the smith, "Um.... do you take custom orders ?", he looked aroud the shop then noticed outside there were stands with basic swords on them.

Takuto walked over to one of them picking up a basic shortsword and began swinging it around *, it's too light,* he then put it back down and turned his attention back to the smith.

Dellis had just finished trying to craft his last sword.

"Ah, another failure..." He sighed, while slumping back on the chair.

He heard some noise from outside the stall. Could it be...

Someone entered the stall.

*A CUSTOMER! MY FIRST CUSTOMER!* Thought excitedly Dellis.

The man looked around, then chuckled a bit looking at the lizard.

*Oh, no, he must have heard me speak to Izzy. He'll think i'm insane, now." He thought, demoralized.

*You are.* Thought Izzy, nonchalantly.

"Hello!", He exclaimed, seemingly embarassed.

"Hello! Welcome to Dellis' Weapon and Arms!" Said Dellis, pronouncing the line he had practiced so much. "What can I do for you?"

The man spoke again. "Um.... do you take custom orders ?",

"Why, yes, certainly." He said, watching as he tried the worst sword in his shop. *Just my good luck, he picked exactly the one that went worse.*

He tried to regain his composure, and added: "You need only tell me what kind of sword, shield, or armor you want, and I'll try to forge it for you, till I get something that pleases you."

He paused for a bit to let him absorb the information, then continued. "The more precise you are with the description of the item, the more is probable you'll get something with enhancements that you want."

He seemed to remember something. "Oh, but it'll take a bit to explain you everything. Please, sit down," he said, grunting for the effort as he brought a chair to him. "and try to describe to me exactly what weapon, or armor, you want."

He paused, smiling at the customer while preparing a plate of croissants and some iced tea on the table. "Ah, if you want to try something better than that sword you took from the weapon rack, feel free to inspect these two to get an idea of what's the best I can do, he added, putting on the table the Sunlight Sword and Izzy's Scales."

"These are my masterpieces. They're not for sale, but you could win the Sunlight Sword at the tournament i'll host in a few days. It's for the first place."

He stopped speaking, he had the bad habit of speaking too much when he was nervous. "Ah, but i'm blabbering too much. Just tell me what you had in mind, and then we'll speak about the rest."

Izzy, in the meantime, was staring suspiciously at the young man, trying to decide if he was good.

--------------

Shown Items Appraisal Window

Izzy's Scales

This shield is made of scales, translucent and gleaming like gemstones. It seems very sturdy, but also very lightweight, just as gemstones and scales are. Under direct sunlight, it divides light, creating little rainbows around it. It is a round shield, but its shape isn't totally round, since the scales at the edges are irregular and create little bumps and squares. The center gemstone is, oddly, the same colour as cream.

Enhancements/Powers: It blinds the enemies with a flash of light at the start of the battle. (Approved GM Oske)

Sunlight Sword

Enhancements/Powers: It raises the wielder's damage by 2 points. (Approved GM Shark)

Takuto sat down in the chair Dellis or who he thought was Dellis since he is the smith and the shop is called Dellis's Weapons and Arms. He stared at the pate of croissants and the galss of iced tea. The lizard was eyeing a croissant.

"Well... can you make something better than this", Takuto said pulling out his sword and setting it on the table," I need it to last me until around floor 7 if you can manage it" takuto slid his sword over to the smith.

"What price will it cost me and what do I need to gather for it ?" he asked standing back up.

He smiled to the customer.

"Yes, I sure can. That's a basic sword, isn't that? That has got no enhancements whatsoever."

He paused for a second. "The swords I can make you, like the items i showed you, can make you stronger, or hit faster, or, I don't know, their damage could be fire type."

Izzy jumped the croissant she was eyeing, and Dellis gave her an angry look.

"Hey! Those were for our customer!" He shouted. Then he slumped back on the chair. "Aaah, I guess this time i'll let her go off with it. She's my helper, here in the shop." He stopped for a moment. "By the way, I don't believe i've introduced myself, sorry. Name's Dellis!"

He paused for a second, to hear his customer's reply, then continued.

"As for what I need to make the sword, i need materials. Any kind of blacksmithing material will do, they're usually metals or gems. Unfortunately", he sighed - "I'm quite low on them at the moment."

"The cost in Col is actually zero. I'm not charging any money for my services, I actually gain my profit from the experience i make crafting equipment." He paused again.

"As I said though, I still need the materials to craft. You can either bring them to me when you've got some - you can find them by killing monsters in adventures- , or, if you've got anything worth bartering, I can use what materials I have left to craft your sword, without you having to go around and seek for materials."

He smiled. "It's your choice, really. But... since you're the first customer... i'll use one of my materials for you, free of charge. I can't guarantee anything worthy will come out, but... I can try."

"Not today though, tomorrow, i've exhausted my crafting attempts for now." He reclined his head as a way to say sorry.

Izzy, in the meantime, neared the customer, and sniffed suspiciously at his hand, then decided he was okay. He looked at him strangely, probably expecting him to give her a bit of the croissants which still were on the table.

"Now, the time I need all depends on what you want. If you want a sword with powers, it'll take a bit till my crafting attempts succeed. One in four attempts, actually. If you decide you don't need powers, it's obviously easier, i'm confident in two attempts, three tops i will get your sword done." He added.

He closed his eyes for a second. "Anyway, I still need a description of the sword you want. Powers are random, so I can't pick exactly what you want, but are normally tied to the description, so if you want a sword with powers, be sure to be very specific in the description." He stopped.

"Of course, if you've got no particular preference, I can just decide myself the sword description. Your call." He concluded.

He handed him a flyer he had prepared beforehand. "Here, compile this, it's all the information I need from you to start working on your sword. Tomorrow i'll make the first attempt with my last material, as per your 'first customer' bonus."

-----------------------------------------------------

Customer Name (Insert your name here):

Item Type (Sword, Armor, or Shield):

Item Description(Describe your item, or leave blank if you want me to choose for you) :

Powers/Enhancements (Yes/No):

Dellis shook his head. "I haven't explored much floor two, unfortunately."

"The only place I know for now is the Mines of Zaerek, north of Beginner's town in floor one. The last room has a wall full of these." He said, showing him a shining gemstone.

"These are the things i'm using at the moment. Though..." He paused. "If you really want to try floor two, you can try Auburn Mountain. Lots of lava and fire monsters in there, but if you manage to get me some Solidified Magma, I can make you a good fire element sword." He concluded.

Dellis waited while his customer replied. In the meantime, he figured it was a good time to work a bit.

"You don't mind right, if while you decide I try to salvage some bad equipment i forged?" He asked, opening his inventory.

He took out the poor shield he had made before, and opened the appraisal window, trying to remember how to salvage items.

*mmmh... I don't remember what the beta guide said, but with him here I can't read it. I guess I'll just try heating it up then beating it, just like forging.*

He took the shield, and put it in the furnace, waiting till it was red-hot, before picking it up with the blacksmithing tongs and putting it on the furnace.

"Wish me good luck!" He said, to Izzy and to Takuto, while hitting the shield on the anvil.

---------------------------

Salvaging Attempt on Poor Shield

Salvage Chance: 50%

1-6 crafting dice, salvaging attempt failed

7-12 crafting dice, salvaging attempt succeeded, 1 mat recovered.

Takuto spoke as soon as he finished salvaging the shield. It was a success, luckily.

"Do you have any paper Dellis?" he said.

He answered promptly. "Sure, let me go get it."

He went into the back of the stall, then came back moments later with a big paper sheet and a pen.

He put those on the table. "I use this to draw the production schemes of my weapons. Feel free to use them!"

He sat again. "Sorry if I left you for a moment, but every minute of work counts, when you've got much work to do." he said apologetically.

Takuto smiled at Delis," I understand I know how hard it can be to work like that". He grabbed the paper Delis handed him the paper he drew the rough sketch of the sword then coming back through adding small detail trying to remeber what he had drawn in the real world. He eventually came up with this:[attachment=0]20140216_013632.jpg[/attachment]

1-dark brown worn leatherish color

2-Volcanic ash color

3-steel silver colored hilt/handgaurd

4-aqua marine blue saphire

5- A dark ash color that of solid lava

Takuto slid the drawing over to Dellis asking," will this work?" He then looked out of the shack he thought of floor two and what his sword would be like with a magma blade. " You will be in charge of the name I couldn't care less about the name", said Takuto he then asked," any other things you need for my sword?" he glanced at the form Dellis had layed down earlier.

Dellis gave a look at the drawing.

"Well, that's a cool sword." He paused.

"Yes, I think I can do this. It'll take a bit of attempts, so be sure to bring back as many solidified magma chunks as you can. three minimum, i'd say, four or five if you want powers on the sword, so we have a fair chance of making it work before exhausting all the mats."

Takuto glanced at the form. "Any other things you need for my sword?"

"No," he answered, "I guess that's all. I'll be waiting here at the stall, just come once you got all the materials you need."

"Although..." He started saying, "If you want I can come with you to the second floor, and help you find the materials. I've got some spare time, now."