SP - F1 <<Blade of Dreams>> (Completed)

"Oh you're back. How did the test go? And adjustments need to be made?"

Calrex took a deep breath as he arrived back at Sai's store. He calmed himself and stood up stright before presenting the sword back to Sai.

"It was perfectly fine. The only thing I could make note of was that possibly the blade could use a little thinning to make it lighter. The control is almost spot on, except I could feel the weight of the blade slowing me down for a few strikes. A slightly lighter blade would fix that."

"Alright then, I'll do that quick fixup and you should be good to go."

Sai picked up the Grand Blade and took it to the back area once again. Calrex could hear a few quick grinds of what sounded like either a water or sand wheel before Sai came back out, presenting him the sword, "How is it now?"

Calrex picked up the sword and gave a few test swings again, "Much better. This is perfect."

"Awesome, we'll you're all set to go then. Don't be a stranger alright?"

"I'll be sure not to, and I'll make sure this sword is put to good use. Thanks again for your help."

Calrex equipped the sword, sliding it into his hip sheath. He couldn't help but give a slight smirk as he left the store, bearing with him a new sword of his dreams, one that will hopefully help him survive this world.