[PP-F4] An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure (Destiny & Kosan)

Destiny pointed at the sky and said, "Look.  The stars." she smiled as he looked up at them.  Destiny held her grip on Kosan's hand.  She hoped that maybe this moment would possibly give him something to live for.  That moments like this, though far and few, are what gives one hope.  Hope to go on. "I would never want you to die, or any of us to die." she said as she continue to look up at the star lit sky.  "Thought sometimes in life, it seems that finding somehting that we want is hard. It is finding it that is the true reward."  Destiny looked at Kosan.  "So please, don't give up." 

As Kosan lookex at the sky he remembered what he was doing as a kid. When he heard Destiny she would care if he died he said on a low tone.. "I wont die.." as he wrapped his hand around her and brought her close.. "I wont die.." he said again , still on a low tone.. "But promise me you wont die as well Destiny.." he added as he smiled , still keeping Destiny close to him.."And i wont give up on my life..."

Destiny blushed as she felt Kosan wrap his hand around her, bringing herself closer to him.  She listened to him state twice that she would do his best not to die.  This made her smile.  It was until she heard what he had said about her promising not to die.  "Uhh...I'll do my best Kosan."  she said as she looked up at him.  "I will do my upmost best not to die."  she smiled at him as she said,  "Also, how can I die?!  You have given me such great weapons and tools that I can use to fight off my foes!"  Destiny broke away from Kosan's grasps as she did a movement like she was sword fighting an imaginative person. 

As Kosan saw Destiny blush a little he said to himself .. "So cute ..." as he smiled to her .. Hearing her saying that she won't die as well , he smiled and patted her on the head ... He saw her "fighting" a imaginary person . "Hey , that remembered me ... If you need any gear , come to my shop .. It will be all free !" as he smiled at her , hugging her again ... "Hey .. uhm ... are you cold ?... It's night and this is a snow floor ... soo.. if you want you can wear my coat .. it's pretty comfy and well , keeps the heat.." he said as he smiled at her again , blushing a little.

"Huh?" Destiny said as she stopped fencing with the imagenary person.  "Are you sure about that Ko-" Destiny was unable to finish her sentence due to the fact that Kosan had hugged her again.  She blushed a bit more and looked down at her feet.  "Umm...No.. I'm fine thank you.. I am a really warm person actually.." she said as she touched her face, it was extremely warm.  "I mean...Unless if you want to...I will take it for now.." 

"Well , if i wasnt sure about giving you free stuff i would've not ssid it right ?" He said as he smiled to her seeing that she blushed again.."And don't worry , i have enough col to live " he added as he giggled.. "Oh well , now i remember.. i've never added you to my friend list did i ?" he said as he opened his hud and went to friend list "D..e..s..t..i..n..y" he said to himself as he added her.."Here , done , now we are friends !" he said as he giggled.. "Also.." he said as he unequipped his coat ane gave it to Destiny.. "Here.. you can wear this .. its pretty cold outside so yeah.." as he blushed a little..

"I guess..." Destiny said under her breath,  "Hm?  Friend list?"  Destiny watched as  Kosan opened up his HUD and said each letter of her name slowly.  She blushed as Kosan remarked that they were now friends.  "I guess we are!" she said cheerfully.  Then Destiny saw as Kosan unequipped his coat and handed it to her.  "Umm..Thank you Kosan.." she said softly.  Destiny equipped it and the large coat wrapped around her.  Destiny giggled as the coat was very large for her.  "Look Kosan!! I'm a monster!! RAAAWWRR!!!" Destiny called out as she made motions like a blanket monster.  "GRRR!!!"  

• 2 weeks later...

Kosan patted her slowly on the head... She was such a nice person.. "You sure are a monster Destiny.." He said as he giggled.. "But you are a nice person as well.. A good friend.. I mean , you helped me get over my stupid mood.. " he said as he hugged her.. She was a good friend .. "Gah.. I am kind of bored... Usually a mob spawns around here..." He said as he looked away, searching for it.. "Look .. A boar !" He said as he smiled .." Wanna go for it ?.. I will let you do the first attack tho.."

6905 (Missed , that's why I asked :) )

"Hmm..." Destiny said to herself as she thought about attacking the boar ot not.  It had been some time since she fought something last, and wasn't sure if she should do it.  "Alright.  Sure."  she said as she smiled at Kosan and nodded.  Destiny started running at the boar and was pulling out her sword as she ran, except she wasn't able to pull it out.  "Huh?" she said as she ran.  Destiny ran smack into the boar, as she was not watching where she was going.  

[7301] BD = 4; 2+2, MD = 6; 7-1 CD =14

[Destiny misses]

[boar does 4 HP damage]

[battle healing activated; +2 HP]
[Destiny 30/33 HP]